sharp0317
    sharp0317's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

TopBet Payout Request From February Still Missing

I requested a payout by Pay2Card from TopBet on February 28th, and I have still yet to receive my funds, or any indication of when I might receive my funds. I don't really mind the wait, but I wish they would be more proactive solving the issue rather than just asking me to "be patient."

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Thanks for sharing. We understand your complaint is on the list of Topbet issues submitted to SBR. We are hoping for an ETA on your payment date soon.

sharp0317

Just an update that I still have not been paid by TopBet, nor have I received any update on when I might be paid... Just advice for other's considering depositing. This is the email I received today when following-up:

"Thanks for choosing Topbet!

We apologize for the long delay of your Payout of $ XXX.XX. We are still waiting for a feedback from our 3rd party provider and we assure you that you will receive this.

XXXX for further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Topbet's Support Team or send an email and we will be more than glad to address all your concerns."

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Pathetic and really no excuse for this

sharp0317

Just a quick update, it has now been over 3 months since I initiated the payout, and I still don't have an update from TopBet as to when I will be paid. Here's their latest email:

"Thank you for choosing TopBet!

With your payout request processed last March 2, 2016 , upon checking with our relevant department its still in progress and we are just waiting for the update from our processor.

Please give us more time XXXX, we are doing our best for you to receive your payout as soon as possible. As soon as we have the billing descriptor we'll email or call you immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Topbet's Support Team and we will be more than willing to address all your concerns."

I will continue to post updates in this thread every 30 days.

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

must be a one off issue. I have no problems

Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    must be a one off issue. I have no problems
    What are your typical payout amounts and what method are you using to withdraw?

I requested $1375 by check on 5/12 and they still haven't sent it

nymfan99

pay to card for max - 2400

Was told yest since 3rd party issues they are temp stopping this payput method and are looking at Bitcoin

Kaboomba
    Kaboomba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1123

They finally sent me my check. Requested it on 5/12 and they sent it on 6/27. Pretty sure they only sent it because I submitted a formal complaint on SBR so thanks to SBR for helping me get my money, but I don't know if I'll use TopBet again. I raped them on the 100% bonus they offered me, but I bet the won't offer me any more bonuses.

nymfan99

wire done in under a week