Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Anyone get this Email from Heritage?

Dear Sir, As part of our ongoing Risk Management program and in an effort to keep our customers informed of their current wagering limits, we have adjusted your wagering limits based on your existing activity. This will also affect the number of points available for buying and selling in some cases. When you scroll over a selected wager, you will see the maximum wager limit for the particular wager. We appreciate your business and hope that these limits will satisfy your wagering style. If you have any questions regarding these limits or would like to discuss them further, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Heritage Risk and Quality Assurance800-800-7777

So, I call heritage and I am connected with the line manager "Frank" he tells me that my limits won't even change. so I check my baseball limits ten minutes ago and my limits are slashed from$5000 to $250. funny thing is that I have lost over $3500 over the past month. WTF

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Have you been limited at other books apart from DSI and Heritage?

Two so close together might mean it's about your play style rather than win record. Might be worth checking out this article Why do betting sites lower wagering limits: Is it for winning?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

None of those things on that list applies to me

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

$3500 of what? Deposits or balance? Are you up lifetime? Something doesn't give with your story.