Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Favbet refuse withdrawal on unused money

Hello! English is not my first language so please excuse how crappy it is.

Last night I was going to place a bet on a particular game so I was browsing around the web for the best odds available. Found it on favbet.com, decided to open up an account, and deposited to deposit the money I wanted to place on that game. Much to my disappointment the odds had once I opened an account dropped from 3 to 2.4 which had taken away the value on the bet as I saw it.

So never having used the money in the account, decided to withdraw the money to the same skrill acc that I used to deposit less than 20 min before.

They cancel the withdraw asking for identification. I send it. Now they say "they're going to take a look at it".

I think this is complete bullshit. I know I should've checked the bookie out first before depositing but I didn't realize any bookie could be this shitty.

Anything I could do to simply get my unused money back?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Most books expect at least 1x play-through. Just moving money in and out brings up extra security and money laundering concerns. But if they are already looking at it and you have your withdrawal set in motion, the only thing you can do is give them everything they need. It likely will just take time.

Josu

Now they have replied to identification:

Support Agent 19 (Customer Support)
    Thank you for contacting FavBet.com!
    Thank you for providing the data.
    Your account will be successfully verified, when you make an order to withdrawal.
    Thank you for staying with us.
    Regards,
    FavBet.com Customer Support

But withdrawal attempt followed this message has been cancelled yet again.
    Last edited by Josu; 04-24-16 at 07:55 AM.

Josu

So email support and chat support @ favbet give two completely different answers. One accept identification and chat support say it's not approved.

Stay far away.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

They will probably want the deposit turned over at least once, or deduct their Skrill fees from your withdrawal.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Books incur fees for deposits and withdrawals I fully expect them to hold you to a 1 time rollover to have a shot at not losing money on someone who did not play.