Pedro Miranda
    Pedro Miranda's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to get an account

Hello

I'm looking for a Betfair brokerage provider to place my soccer/ football trades.

I'm from Portugal, and for several months it's impossible to bet in Betfair.

I'm so naive that I was actually waiting until the government release the licenses,
    so the Industry can operate fully licensed and I can play again.

But almost 8 months passed, now the rumors refer "maybe in October" and I'm kinda boring without "that sh3et".

I've tried pinnacle for a few days but I now can assure I can't operate/ have fun/ "trade" without the "Lay" option

I already contact the AsianConnect88 (not Betfair/ Betdaq), Bet-footbal (only Betdaq, for the last resource)...

I have a Skrill account, but if it's only available with bitcoin I can learn to handle with that

Any advices, are well received.
    Thanks

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

There are many brokers that offer Betfair and Pinnacle accounts, you need to check their website to get the details you need in order to see which one fits better you. It is very good that you have a Skrill account as this is the fastest payment method and it is friendly with bettors. Asian connect does not offer Betfair accounts from Januarry, you can contact premium tradings as they offer but you will not be able to place bets on horse and greyhounds racing. This is why better to contact bet-ibc as they have these options and also you can bet via this broker on australian events+ Pinnacle account if you need one.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Try Premium Tradings out, they seem to have a work around for maximum asianconnects max betfair account problem. I think they do both Skrill and BTC in and out. I'm currently using them via Bitcoin.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Try Premium Tradings out, they seem to have a work around for maximum asianconnects max betfair account problem. I think they do both Skrill and BTC in and out. I'm currently using them via Bitcoin.
    I prefer betibc as for their Betfair account horse and greyhounds is available but no for PrTr, also first minimum deposit is only 200Euro, after you can go with 100Euro (for Pr tr it is 500Euro). I thing a broker should be more accessible for his players even if I deposit over 1000Euros, but this is only after I see i can trust the broker.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

I contacted betibc. They offer betfair for Canadians. Also you can use skrill. With horses in the UK nothing better than betfair

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    I contacted betibc. They offer betfair for Canadians. Also you can use skrill. With horses in the UK nothing better than betfair
    Also in Canada is Betfair restricted?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by king7811 View Post

Also in Canada is Betfair restricted?
    Yes

dreamchaser
    dreamchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Do any of the brokerages offer any form of live betting?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by dreamchaser View Post
    Do any of the brokerages offer any form of live betting?
    If the books they offer have live betting you can use it like a direct customer would.