5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    You'll be waiting a lot longer. Try 2-3 days
    Thanks

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Please update when you receive it. I know Bookmaker only allows withdrawals from M-F 6am-9pm EST. Hope you get yours BTCs soon.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

You'll be waiting a lot longer. Try 2-3 days
    aren't these bitcoin deposits and withdrawals supposed to be instant?? I'm thinking about setting up an account and using bitcoins in the near future so that's why the question- I just watched the new videos on here about bitcoin. thanks

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    aren't these bitcoin deposits and withdrawals supposed to be instant?? I'm thinking about setting up an account and using bitcoins in the near future so that's why the question- I just watched the new videos on here about bitcoin. thanks
    Bitcoin books are instant. All the regular books are a little slower.

hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2222

Jazzsports has the quickest withdrawal time. In Minutes.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    They could do it in 30 seconds if they wanted, but drag their feet for 2-3 days hoping you'll lose the money back.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    With 5D, at 6 hours and counting
    Ended up taking 50 hours. Hopefully yours goes quicker

5918mike

Ended up taking 50 hours. Hopefully yours goes quicker
    72 hours with 1 email confirmation.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    72 hours with 1 email confirmation.
    My second one this week took about 65 hours. They are very slow

Unwritten Law

Wow, that's some BS tactics right there. I'm sure when you deposit, it takes maybe 5-10 minutes for it to fund your account, but when you withdrawal, they don't want to pay up within the same business day. Fortunately, haven't had much setback with Bookmaker as they always process the same day, though up to 6 hours at most. BTC is still the best option IMO.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15040

man, i've been using bitcoin to withdraw countless time from 5D. but today, they came up with some BS that I need to send them my ID to process paid out request. From what i remember, they only require ID when we use CC to deposit.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    man, i've been using bitcoin to withdraw countless time from 5D. but today, they came up with some BS that I need to send them my ID to process paid out request. From what i remember, they only require ID when we use CC to deposit.
    If there is any question about it being you they will ask for bitcoin. Could be as simple as your withdraw request made from an IP they have never seen you use before.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

My second one this week took about 65 hours. They are very slow

Are you saying it took them 65 hours to send it to your wallet? or 65 hours total from when you requested til it hit your bank account. 2nd one isn't bad, bookmaker takes about 48 from time of request until it hit your actual bank account.

I think I've only gotten one bitcoin from 5dimes and wasn't too impressed, but their other option is still "good enough", but with bitcoins being here, no reason you should have to wait 4-5 days, when it only takes 30 minutes to deposit that way. Like the other guy said, they wait 2-3 days in hopes you'll lose it or cancel it. Bookmaker at least takes the money out of your account as soon as you request, 5dimes waits. Good move by 5dimes, because most of us recreational players have probably requested payout Monday and come Wednesday we go bust and bet with the money that is still available in the account although we've got a payout processing.

I tried Nitrogen for a small amount, it looked alright, I'll probably withdraw half my bookmaker and throw it in over there, instant payouts sounds nice.

5918mike

I don't mind a couple days at all. What I do like is that I have one method that is free and hopefully doesn't change constantly. Also, once it hits my blockchain wallet I have access to redirect where I want almost instantly, another book, or coinbase and into my bank account. It was easy and I'll keep using it.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Are you saying it took them 65 hours to send it to your wallet? or 65 hours total from when you requested til it hit your bank account. 2nd one isn't bad, bookmaker takes about 48 from time of request until it hit your actual bank account.

I think I've only gotten one bitcoin from 5dimes and wasn't too impressed, but their other option is still "good enough", but with bitcoins being here, no reason you should have to wait 4-5 days, when it only takes 30 minutes to deposit that way. Like the other guy said, they wait 2-3 days in hopes you'll lose it or cancel it. Bookmaker at least takes the money out of your account as soon as you request, 5dimes waits. Good move by 5dimes, because most of us recreational players have probably requested payout Monday and come Wednesday we go bust and bet with the money that is still available in the account although we've got a payout processing.

I tried Nitrogen for a small amount, it looked alright, I'll probably withdraw half my bookmaker and throw it in over there, instant payouts sounds nice.

It was 65 hours until the bitcoin hit my wallet, not my bank. And yes, that's slow

Unwritten Law

Just made my post-SB withdrawal via BTC. Requested it yesterday and received 6-8 hours later. Glad they are at least consistent with the payout plan.

Also like the fact that the requested amount is automatically deducted from the sports book to avoid the pending payout to be cancelled due to insufficient funds (losing it back). Before BM added BTC as another funding method, my payout (courier check) would be in the queue and wasn't deducted from my account until a couple days later - making the original balance available to play in hopes you losing.

Stay disciplined if that happens and just refuse to lay anything, even the slightest amount because when you play just to play, you might be inclined to chase even the least amount, which could end up costing big. Hope that helps.