mikeh81
    mikeh81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

BetUS Scam

So I have deposited in the past at BetUS and got a 50 dollar free play which i ran up to 900.
    When i asked to get paid after meeting rollover, I was told that this was second free play and that I could not take any winnings. Then one of the reps on call said i could only take out 5x the free play amount, 250 and the rest would be forfeited, or I could deposit matching amount and roll it over 10x. What they stated on the message was below. When they know that the player is not going to take money out if they win why they play this fishing game. Anyone else have similar experience?

Your Holiday Gift sports bonus has been credited.

Free play terms and conditions: $300 in total action prior to any payouts. Free play can be used on straight bets and teasers.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

When I played there back in the day I always made it a point to call or chat ahead of time, asking all the questions. These guys are total bullshitters, I had a similar experience with the $50 free play, that like you, turned it into $500 quick but half of that was lost because they told me the max payout for that gift was $250. My advice go to a book that is rated high and you won't usually have any problems. It took me a bit to figure that out when I first started

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

It's in their Terms and Conditions. They've got you.

Buffalo Nickle

If you can afford it, it is worth the deposit if they will let you have it. But get it in writing.

Buffalo Nickle

If I were you, I'd start communicating by email with them so that they put this offer where you can document it to SBR. They probably will not do that. But just confirm that they made the offer in this thread and you are accepting it. That will be enough to hold over them.

If you are not a good gambler and will piss it away, just walk away with the $250.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Never accept free plays with ridiculous rollovers. they are designed to keep your money tied up in hoping that you lose.

Buffalo Nickle

Just because you believe in Santa Claus does not mean you get Christmas presents. You only get what mommy and daddy can afford to buy. BetUS says $250. It was a good deal.

Now they are challenging you to a duel. It's a good deal.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Next time deposit $50 and run it up to $900 and cash out. It does not worth running a $50 FP to $900 and risking not getting paid. You are obviously a great bettor to run up $50 to $900 so it will be easy doing it with your own money.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 02-03-16 at 04:04 PM.

Buffalo Nickle

No, you are a terrible bettor. That's why you ran it up to $900 and risked blowing it all. Just take the $250.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh81 View Post
    So I have deposited in the past at BetUS and got a 50 dollar free play which i ran up to 900.
    When i asked to get paid after meeting rollover, I was told that this was second free play and that I could not take any winnings. Then one of the reps on call said i could only take out 5x the free play amount, 250 and the rest would be forfeited, or I could deposit matching amount and roll it over 10x. What they stated on the message was below. When they know that the player is not going to take money out if they win why they play this fishing game. Anyone else have similar experience?

Your Holiday Gift sports bonus has been credited.

Free play terms and conditions: $300 in total action prior to any payouts. Free play can be used on straight bets and teasers.
    BetUS has a 5X max payout on any of their free bets. Section 10.8 addresses this. This doesn't rise to the definition of a scam, though your account message could've had the word 'apply' next to 'free play terms and conditions', to make even clearer players should check the terms and conditions.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Take the 250

Re invest the 650 to match the other funds then roll and withdraw

Buffalo Nickle

I don't think you can take out the $250 and get to agree to the duel for dollars. This is an intelligence test.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have been around forever

not a scam

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Challenge their toughest guy to a fist fight.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

It's hard to believe, in this day and age, with all the bad reviews about them out there, that anyone would put a dime into that place.

Since you didn't read the fine print, take what you can get and be done with them.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

BetUS is a scam book and if they ever pay you anything, you're fortunate. Deposit at another book, make your bets there, lay it off at BetUS, eat the juice and cash out elsewhere when you're down to zero at BetUS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JJJ

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

Book used to be ok sucks now! They give you a free bet of 50 bucks you have a chance to make 250 take the money be happy and move on.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

I hear nothing but bad about them everywhere. Funny how they keep letting you bet . Probably hoping you will lose it all so they would not have to pay. If they never intended to let you cash out more then $250 why let you keep betting .You should just cash out the $250 and never deposit a cent there again.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This place has been crooked for years!

But they are not really ripping you off here.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    This place has been crooked for years!

But they are not really ripping you off here.
    I see your point and yes you are right. But it bothers me they still let him bet. Why let him if they never intended on paying. I am sure if he reached the $250 and lost it all they would not have stopped him .