Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Best Books for Live Betting

Hey guys!

New to the forum, I have accts at a few books, bet365 being one.

What other reputable book offers the in-play experience most similar to 365 with a lot of lines and ease?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Betonline

libra2jay
    libra2jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Live betting at Betonline is lousy compared to Euro or Asian books.

If you're stuck with offshore then BOL is ok.

The BEST live books include:

Bet365
    SBObet
    188bet
    Will Hill
    Marathonbet

Texans365
    Texans365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by libra2jay View Post
    Live betting at Betonline is lousy compared to Euro or Asian books.

If you're stuck with offshore then BOL is ok.

The BEST live books include:

Bet365
    SBObet
    188bet
    Will Hill
    Marathonbet
    EU Bookies are centuries ahead when it comes to LIVE betting

Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Appreciate the feedback guys. I'll check these ones out.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

I'd have thought for cricket and tennis that Betfair would be the best.
    Possibly football too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Texans365 View Post

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

How so?

libra2jay
    libra2jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    How so?
    True "live" betting, not just between breaks etc.

Also literally hundreds of markets with tons of wagers - CR books don't cover 1/10th of what the EU books do.

emanuelft10
    emanuelft10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper30 View Post

What other reputable book offers the in-play experience most similar to 365 with a lot of lines and ease?
    Hi have you already found a good similar bet365 bookie? I'm looking for a bookie like that, and I think that SBOBET should be the best for live betting (I like over/under goals market) and they don't limit winners like bet365.

But SBOBET is not an EU bookie, why you say that EU are always centuries ahead when it comes to live betting? Can you please recommend me some good EU bookie for live betting that don't limit winners? I would appreciate

Thanks.

Kramerico
    YOYOMA!
    Kramerico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 and not even close.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

bookmaker

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11130

bol, heritage (my fav), 5d and bookmaker

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

US BASED PLAYERS

Heritage
    BookMaker
    BetOnline
    BetBaller
    YouWager/BetPop

EURO BASED PLAYERS

SBOBET
    Bet365
    Pinnacle
    Coral

emanuelft10

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    US BASED PLAYERS

Heritage
    BookMaker
    BetOnline
    BetBaller
    YouWager/BetPop

EURO BASED PLAYERS

SBOBET
    Bet365
    Pinnacle
    Coral
    SBOBET is an Asian Bookie, do you think that its good for european bettors? You said "Euro based"..

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by emanuelft10 View Post
    SBOBET is an Asian Bookie, do you think that its good for european bettors? You said "Euro based"..
    Pinnacle aren't exactly a European bookmaker either. If you think European based players should only be betting with European bookmakers and not bookmakers from Asia and other parts of the world, then you'd be leaving a lot of money on the table needlessly missing out on some big international bookmakers to bet with.
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave luctens 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emanuelft10

emanuelft10

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    Pinnacle aren't exactly a European bookmaker either. If you think European based players should only be betting with European bookmakers and not bookmakers from Asia and other parts of the world, then you'd be leaving a lot of money on the table needlessly missing out on some big international bookmakers to bet with.
    Yes, of course. But quotion you, from another post about European vs Asian bookies for live betting, you said:

"(...) European bookmakers have a far more efficient way of handling their in-play markets in terms of them not being suspended for long periods, they accept or deny bets way faster and there is very low risk that live bets will be voided so I personally feel a lot more comfortable placing live bets with European bookmakers than Asians."

So, for live betting, maybe europeans bookies could be better, don't you think? But, in general, I guess that Asian bookies are more trustable about limiting winnings (SBOBET, Pinnacle, etc..)

luctens

Yes, of course. But quotion you, from another post about European vs Asian bookies for live betting, you said:

"(...) European bookmakers have a far more efficient way of handling their in-play markets in terms of them not being suspended for long periods, they accept or deny bets way faster and there is very low risk that live bets will be voided so I personally feel a lot more comfortable placing live bets with European bookmakers than Asians."

So, for live betting, maybe europeans bookies could be better, don't you think? But, in general, I guess that Asian bookies are more trustable about limiting winnings (SBOBET, Pinnacle, etc..)
    I thought you were making a general point about whether European players should only play with European bookies in general, but in terms of live betting, European bookmakers are better to bet at in terms of less chance of getting bets voided, but of course the odds are better at Asian bookies for live betting, so you have to weigh up the higher risk of getting your live bets voided at Asians along with the better prices you get at Asians. I only bet live very occasionally as the vast majority of my bets are pre-match, but if I do bet live, it's generally at the European bookmakers because ultimately it doesn't matter what prices I'm getting at the Asians for live betting if I don't feel comfortable about whether they will void the bet or not.

i love gold
    i love gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

I tried opening a account with BetBaller it doesn't accept US players any more

futbolmundial
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by i love gold View Post
    I tried opening a account with BetBaller it doesn't accept US players any more
    Did you create your account in USD? If so you won't be able to deposit via USD... but if you open a BTC account you should be fine...

emanuelft10

I thought you were making a general point about whether European players should only play with European bookies in general, but in terms of live betting, European bookmakers are better to bet at in terms of less chance of getting bets voided, but of course the odds are better at Asian bookies for live betting, so you have to weigh up the higher risk of getting your live bets voided at Asians along with the better prices you get at Asians. I only bet live very occasionally as the vast majority of my bets are pre-match, but if I do bet live, it's generally at the European bookmakers because ultimately it doesn't matter what prices I'm getting at the Asians for live betting if I don't feel comfortable about whether they will void the bet or not.
    Thank you for your reply. I can get your point.. but in general, Asians bookmakers are all like that? All of them take so long time to accept or correspond our bets? I was thinking on SBOBET for live betting, but if it is equal to the others Asian bookies, maybe I need to research and think a little bit more. Its not confortable taking so long time to accept our bets and in some cases, void them.

About europeans bookies, my problem is not the lower odds, but the limits when we are winning. Can I ask you what european bookies do you prefer for live betting?

futbolmundial
    Update your status

When I said US and EURO based I didn't mean that these books derive from these places. What I meant was that the books mentioned serve the US and EURO markets. For instance, Pinnacle was listed under EURO and not US because they donot service US players.....

i love gold
    i love gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

It works thanks for the tip

luctens

Thank you for your reply. I can get your point.. but in general, Asians bookmakers are all like that? All of them take so long time to accept or correspond our bets? I was thinking on SBOBET for live betting, but if it is equal to the others Asian bookies, maybe I need to research and think a little bit more. Its not confortable taking so long time to accept our bets and in some cases, void them.

About europeans bookies, my problem is not the lower odds, but the limits when we are winning. Can I ask you what european bookies do you prefer for live betting?
    In my experience, all Asian bookmakers are the same for live betting with their danger zone crap that can sometimes keep your bet in limbo for 2-3 minutes and with my experience with Asians in live betting, you are way more likely to get a void there than at European bookmakers.

In terms of European bookmakers that limit your stakes, you won't get round that with them whether it's live betting or pre-match. I only bet live very occasionally compared to pre-match but if I do bet live, it would be with Bet365 most of the time but I'm sure that all of the other big European bookmakers would be fine to bet with live as well.

emanuelft10

In terms of European bookmakers that limit your stakes, you won't get round that with them whether it's live betting or pre-match. I only bet live very occasionally compared to pre-match but if I do bet live, it would be with Bet365 most of the time but I'm sure that all of the other big European bookmakers would be fine to bet with live as well.
    I didn't get the meaning of "you won't get round that with them". But yes, bet365 should be the best bookie for live betting, but we can read for all of internet that they limit accounts very fast. And sometimes they limit for very low stake.

So, in one hand we have Asian bookies that don't limit your account if you win but the live betting is not very fast and accurate, and in another hand we have bet365 that has the best live betting support but limits you very fast if you're winning. Its a complicated choice..

Don't you agree?

luctens

I didn't get the meaning of "you won't get round that with them". But yes, bet365 should be the best bookie for live betting, but we can read for all of internet that they limit accounts very fast. And sometimes they limit for very low stake.

So, in one hand we have Asian bookies that don't limit your account if you win but the live betting is not very fast and accurate, and in another hand we have bet365 that has the best live betting support but limits you very fast if you're winning. Its a complicated choice..

Don't you agree?
    By saying "you won't get round that with them" in regards to limits, I was pointing out that all European bookmakers are the same in regards to stake limitations if they find out you have half a brain, some will limit faster than others, but ultimately you will find the same fate with all European bookmakers with your accounts being limited with all of them in the end. So I was making the point that whichever European bookmaker you go for, your experience in stake limitations if you're a smart player will more or less be the same whichever one you choose.

It's definitely a tough choice, but I rather go for the security of the chance of my bet being voided being way smaller betting with European bookmakers in-play as opposed to Asian bookmakers, as whatever prices a bookie is, it's no good if your bet has a good chance of being voided.
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave luctens 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

emanuelft10

By saying "you won't get round that with them" in regards to limits, I was pointing out that all European bookmakers are the same in regards to stake limitations if they find out you have half a brain, some will limit faster than others, but ultimately you will find the same fate with all European bookmakers with your accounts being limited with all of them in the end. So I was making the point that whichever European bookmaker you go for, your experience in stake limitations if you're a smart player will more or less be the same whichever one you choose.

It's definitely a tough choice, but I rather go for the security of the chance of my bet being voided being way smaller betting with European bookmakers in-play as opposed to Asian bookmakers, as whatever prices a bookie is, it's no good if your bet has a good chance of being voided.
    Thank you for your explanation and opinion.

So, you're saying that despite of the limits, you prefer European bookies for live beting?

Just another doubt, if you can clarify me about this: supposing that I make a bet at odd @1,90 and it goes for "pending" by 3 minutes, and in this time the odd increase for @1,95. When my bet were accepted, it will be at 1,90 or 1,95?

futbolmundial
    Update your status

So, you're saying that despite of the limits, you prefer European bookies for live beting?

Just another doubt, if you can clarify me about this: supposing that I make a bet at odd @1,90 and it goes for "pending" by 3 minutes, and in this time the odd increase for @1,95. When my bet were accepted, it will be at 1,90 or 1,95?

When betting live the book usually has a 5-10 second delay before confirming the wager. If within that time the odds change from 1.90 to 1.95 you either get the price boost or the bet is declined. You shouldn't be waiting 3 minutes for a live bet to be confirmed as the price can change alot within that time. Certain shops may have the option of accepting a live bet at better or worse odds than when the bet was placed. Which means if line moves from 1.90 to 1.95 or to 1.85 the bet will be accepted at a better or worse price. This avoids the hassle of having the wager canceled. This is great as you can avoid missing out on more value by waiting additional time to see if the wager was accepted.

luctens

As I said before, I only bet live very occasionally so I still have options to bet live at Europeans whereas if I solely bet live, then I would probably be forced at some point to consider the Asian bookies.

So if you have the choice of all of the European and all of the Asian bookies and you're looking to bet live for the majority of your betting, I would suggest to exhaust all of the good European bookmakers first, and then if you get limited by all of them, then you would need to make a decision on whether you're prepared to absorb the increased risk of live bets being voided by Asian bookmakers.

Personally, if I was only betting live and I had exhausted all the Europeans and was left with Asians or nothing for betting live, I would probably look for another angle that didn't involve live betting with Asians, as I simply don't have the confidence that all of my bets are going to go through fine and not get voided for debatable reasons by them. Confidence and trust in a bookmaker are the two paramount things above everything else, and if I don't have that, then I don't place those bets. Pre-match it's a completely different story and the Asians are by far the best option, especially Pinnacle who are undoubtedly by far the best in the world, but live betting is a completely different story with them.

I believe all of the Asian bookmakers lock in your bet at the price you bet at, however long you are in the danger zone for. So if you bet at 1.90 and your bet was on hold for 3 minutes, your bet could conceivably have gone as far as 2.05-2.15 in that time, but they will only give you your original 1.90 odds on a now 2.15 shot even if they end up accepting the bet, so they are basically freerolling you. That's not how it should be at all, but with little regulation especially in live betting practices, it's a complete free for all and these kinds of unfair situations for the customers are now commonplace. Some European bookmakers are different and will update your price if it changes during the pending stage, but it differs from bookie to bookie so you will need to get acquainted with how each bookie works with their little quirks regarding live betting.
    Last edited by luctens; 08-08-16 at 03:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emanuelft10

emanuelft10

As I said before, I only bet live very occasionally so I still have options to bet live at Europeans whereas if I solely bet live, then I would probably be forced at some point to consider the Asian bookies.

So if you have the choice of all of the European and all of the Asian bookies and you're looking to bet live for the majority of your betting, I would suggest to exhaust all of the good European bookmakers first, and then if you get limited by all of them, then you would need to make a decision on whether you're prepared to absorb the increased risk of live bets being voided by Asian bookmakers.

Personally, if I was only betting live and I had exhausted all the Europeans and was left with Asians or nothing for betting live, I would probably look for another angle that didn't involve live betting with Asians, as I simply don't have the confidence that all of my bets are going to go through fine and not get voided for debatable reasons by them. Confidence and trust in a bookmaker are the two paramount things above everything else, and if I don't have that, then I don't place those bets. Pre-match it's a completely different story and the Asians are by far the best option, especially Pinnacle who are undoubtedly by far the best in the world, but live betting is a completely different story with them.

I believe all of the Asian bookmakers lock in your bet at the price you bet at, however long you are in the danger zone for. So if you bet at 1.90 and your bet was on hold for 3 minutes, your bet could conceivably have gone as far as 2.05-2.15 in that time, but they will only give you your original 1.90 odds on a now 2.15 shot even if they end up accepting the bet, so they are basically freerolling you. That's not how it should be at all, but with little regulation especially in live betting practices, it's a complete free for all and these kinds of unfair situations for the customers are now commonplace. Some European bookmakers are different and will update your price if it changes during the pending stage, but it differs from bookie to bookie so you will need to get acquainted with how each bookie works with their little quirks regarding live betting.
    Thank you a lot for your opinion, I will evaluate again all the options and look for this with another angles. Thank you sincerely!

Dylan Lynch
    Dylan Lynch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

For me it is Betfair