Winning Ways
    Update your status
    Winning Ways's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Sportsbettingoline.ag Slow Payouts

I'm waiting for eight weeks now for my first withdrawal. Five pending. They have taken $2500 out of my account along with $250 for fees. ($2750). Anybody else have this problem. Two weeks ago they said my first withdrawal was approved. Still waiting!

daveydips
    daveydips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

it took me 32 days to get a $500 bitcoin payout... i requested it dec 2nd and finally got paid jan 5th... i wasn't gettin anywhere with them until i got SBR involved... The payout mysteriously happened the day after i filled out a complaint

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Thanks for the info and advice. We'll see what happens?

Winning Ways
    Update your status

I filled out a complaint with SBR and asked for help yesterday 1/28/2016. It's been to long for Sportsbettingonline.ag to payout. I'm sorry for anyone using this sports book.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Ways View Post
    I filled out a complaint with SBR and asked for help yesterday 1/28/2016. It's been to long for Sportsbettingonline.ag to payout. I'm sorry for anyone using this sports book.
    The group is notorious for taking their sweet time to pay and regularly not meeting their own time frames.

Don't know of any 'no pays' though.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The group is notorious for taking their sweet time to pay and regularly not meeting their own time frames.

Don't know of any 'no pays' though.
    Thanks, Optional

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I have been waiting nine business days now for a payout the book is definitely taking their sweet time lately.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Update Saturday 1/30/2016

Sportsbettingonline.ag left me a message to contact the payout dept. This is the second time this message was left. Each time I call them they pass me to a recording. Asking for my name and phone number so they can reach me at a later time. This appears to be a stall. I really don't know why they need to talk with me concerning my payout. They have all the info concerning Paypal email. Life goes on...

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

them and betowi- worst customer service in the business bar none! faking disgraceful

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Having a good run on my account $8100 balance plus $2750 (5 pending) in withdraw and fees already taken out of my account. Close to $11,000 total. Been waiting for two months for the first withdraw. Complaint filled out with SBR. No progress. SPORTSBETTINGONLINE should be rated F. When I joined SBR rated them a C.

I'll keep you posted as to the drama of this situation. Please don't use this website. SCAMMERS!

daveydips
    daveydips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1396

christ, its gonna take you a year to get all that out of em... that sucks man, like i said it took me a month to get $500 in bitcoin, ill never play there again.. they keep sending me texts to deposit, i just tell them to F uck off & delete my account, which they havn't done yet.... The only reason i gave em a shot was because of all the deposit options they had... I could deposit anywhere from 25-500 with the pay pal my cash card option, 5Dimes was exactly $500.. but SBO dont even offer that option anymore.. I've only been using bitcoin the past couple months so its 5dimes or nothin for me from now on
    Last edited by daveydips; 02-01-16 at 01:09 PM.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

This book just paid me, they never have not been paid by them, I have always been polite to the CS there, even when I was waiting a long time, it has made a difference.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    This book just paid me, they never have not been paid by them, I have always been polite to the CS there, even when I was waiting a long time, it has made a difference.
    I agree TRIUMPH I have always been polite. Maybe the kindness will get me paid. Congratulations!! on your recent payout.Good luck with your picks.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by daveydips View Post
    christ, its gonna take you a year to get all that out of em... that sucks man, like i said it took me a month to get $500 in bitcoin, ill never play there again.. they keep sending me texts to deposit, i just tell them to F uck off & delete my account, which they havn't done yet.... The only reason i gave em a shot was because of all the deposit options they had... I could deposit anywhere from 25-500 with the pay pal my cash card option, 5Dimes was exactly $500.. but SBO dont even offer that option anymore.. I've only been using bitcoin the past couple months so its 5dimes or nothin for me from now on
    Davey, I thought the same as you .... I'm 65 yrs old with heart problems. If they wait me out they win. LOL Good luck with 5dimes.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Ways View Post
    Having a good run on my account $8100 balance plus $2750 (5 pending) in withdraw and fees already taken out of my account. Close to $11,000 total. Been waiting for two months for the first withdraw. Complaint filled out with SBR. No progress. SPORTSBETTINGONLINE should be rated F. When I joined SBR rated them a C.

I'll keep you posted as to the drama of this situation. Please don't use this website. SCAMMERS!
    Add $400 to my account 2-0 last night.

Winning Ways
    Update your status

If I ask about my withdrawal this is what I receive....

New Ticket response to "Approved Payout"

We are happy to let you know your payout has been completed. We will attempt to call or email you with all the details. If you do not hear from us please call us at 855-GO4-BETS or send a ticket alert and we will respond. Have a good night!

Regards
    Payout dept

Winning Ways
    Update your status

Received two payouts $

I have been waiting over two months for five pending withdrawals. Since yesterday I have received two of the 5 payouts. Vanillia/**** cards. It was a welcome surprise. I'm starting to feel confident with SPORTBETTINGONLINE.ag

I said some mean comments such as SCAMMERS but they are far from that. For whatever the cause of the delay. They are working it out. They do have a excellent website easy to move around and place your wagers. I hope this is the start of more good things to come. Hats off to the Payout Dept.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

I told you they have paid me for the last four years, I never got impatient with their molasses payout dept, in fact I complemented them to keep the good Karma, I knew you would get paid.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Sportsbettingonline getting real slow with their payouts again.

I've been waiting three weeks for my Vanilla card payout