mario85
    mario85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

MyBookie scam

hi I have problem with mybookie. I registed before 6 months and everything was ok (I make 2payouts) payout feed is 50$ and I was waitting for money 15days. At start of december I make third payout of 1400$. after few days they back 300$ to my account. I make few bets and my balance was 750$. After 1 month I contact customers service and ask them where is my payout (1400-300-50fee) they tell me that they make payout to my wire and that I need to wait few days. after 1week I send them another mail and bank statement. they answer that they make me payout. next day I try to login to site but there was message that my account is incorrect. I contact costumers service and they tell me that I need to call them via phone. I make phone call and they tell me that they withdraw my money and that they close my account (with my money, another 750$) because they do not accept customers from croatia anymore. after this then not answering to my message anymore. I recommend not to use this bookmaker because you will lost your money.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks for writing. If we've got this right, you are owed a total of $2,500?

When you registered for MyBookie, did you register using a Croatia address or another country?

mario85

1050$ was my withdraw (I newer got) and 750$ was on my closed account. That is 1800$ what they debit me. Of course I use my croatian address when registering. Before registration I contact customers service and they tell me that customers from croatia are welcome on mybookie.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi Mario,
    What were the dates of your withdrawals? It sounds like your first withdrawal would have required a trace.

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Thanks for writing. If we've got this right, you are owed a total of $2,500?

When you registered for MyBookie, did you register using a Croatia address or another country?
    Quote Originally Posted by mario85 View Post
    1050$ was my withdraw (I newer got) and 750$ was on my closed account. That is 1800$ what they debit me. Of course I use my croatian address when registering. Before registration I contact customers service and they tell me that customers from croatia are welcome on mybookie.
    Thanks for confirming. Please submit a complaint so an analyst can discuss with MyBookie.

mario85

My withdraw was 07. december and they not give me any proof about that. Before that I withdraw money two times without problems (16. September and 4. November ).

SBR Forum

Hi mario85, we spoke with MyBookie management. You are being paid in full, but your account will remain closed. MyBookie acknowledged that your experience could have been smoother getting to this point and will address how customer service can improve. Let us know once you've been paid.

mario85

My account is closed. I still waitting for my money. Nobody not contact me from mybookie. These are crooks who can not be trusted!

mario85

Today finaly after 3monts I recieve my money. Thank you very much because you are forced mybookie managment to make me payout.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Score another one for the Eastern Europeans. Congrats Mario85.

$imple$imon
    Sick of Bullshit
    $imple$imon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Can we get an explanation from SBR Forum as to what they were told as to why Mario wasn't being paid?

I don't use mybookie, but I thought they were a reputable mob??

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by mario85 View Post
    Today finaly after 3monts I recieve my money. Thank you very much because you are forced mybookie managment to make me payout.
    Great news. Finally!

Thanks for updating the thread.