john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3392

BookMaker Withdrawal

Does anyone have any experience with the following options?

- Card: Seems like a lot of fees attached to this (Withdrawal, activation, cancelation etc). but also seems pretty safe
    - Cheque: $50 fee, but not sure how easy it is to cash a 4 figure cheque from them.

Thanks!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Hi john1689,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have no negative feedback on cheque or card payout options from Bookmaker players.

Also, have you considered using bitcoin?

john1689

Bookmaker is no longer accepting BitCoin withdrawals.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    Since when? Really?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

i have experience withdrawing from bookmaker - that's why i don't play there any more - the fees suck. never free. dimes and heritage 1 free per month.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    Hi john,

Bookmaker offers bitcoin withdrawals. You might not have the option turned on at the moment on your account. There is a dedicated phone number for bitcoin that you can use to speak with a bitcoin representative with Bookmaker: 1-855-535-4947.

Let us know.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bookmaker withdrawals are very quick and easy. Use bet points instead of cash to cover the fees.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

As for the cheque method, Last four or five times I have used it has been max payout and on my door in a 2-3 days. Have always taken to one of my banks and usually no problems.

One time a few months ago I got a bad one and I called them and they put the money back in my account and process was started over with no issues.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    As for the cheque method, Last four or five times I have used it has been max payout and on my door in a 2-3 days. Have always taken to one of my banks and usually no problems.

One time a few months ago I got a bad one and I called them and they put the money back in my account and process was started over with no issues.
    I've had a few max check payouts with them in last couple months...sometimes their checks will come from Canadian bank and then you have to wait a few days for funds to be made available in your account. But, never had to send one back or one not successfully reach account. Just FYI.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

The Canadian checks were notorious for not being accepted as deposit. I always had to show proof of the check ripped up, and then it would take a few days or so for them to credit my account back. I felt it was a tactic to get me to "keep playing" so they would avoid a payout.

I used a BTC withdrawal last week, no issues.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    The Canadian checks were notorious for not being accepted as deposit. I always had to show proof of the check ripped up, and then it would take a few days or so for them to credit my account back. I felt it was a tactic to get me to "keep playing" so they would avoid a payout.

I used a BTC withdrawal last week, no issues.
    Your bank would not even accept the check?? Where do you bank.? BkofAma, WellsFargo??

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Use the card option it's easy. It's around 8-9 bucks per 1000 but if you're cashing out big withdrawals who really cares

john1689

Do you have any experience cashing a BM check into a big American bank - Chase or BkofAma?

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

I use pay2card. Takes a little while...usually 2 weeks from when you request it until it hits your account, so it's somewhat slow....however, it's safe and Bookmaker always pays so I can't complain