HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Betus inflated lines?

Anyone else use betus and see they inflate your lines? If i dont log into my account, i can still check the lines and for example tomorrow's bills @ pats -7(-115) then i log in to my account and its pats -9 (-105) . Anyone see this happen a lot at betus or any other books?

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

You must bet heavy on favorites. You were profiled.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    Anyone else use betus and see they inflate your lines? If i dont log into my account, i can still check the lines and for example tomorrow's bills @ pats -7(-115) then i log in to my account and its pats -9 (-105) . Anyone see this happen a lot at betus or any other books?
    I am pretty sure that they do this. I saw pats yesterday at -9 (100). I don't like it either but as long they pay when you win, it is what it is.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    It will probably be specific to your account.

They would think of it a less dramatic way to limit you, but it feels like being lied to when you realize.

Why don't you email and ask them about it? If you are still betting the less favorable lines anyway they might even turn it off if you complain.

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I dont bet heavy favorites... I just created the account. I bet two dogs and a two team teaser. All 3 bets hit. Then i was checking the lines and saw it was inflated after logging in the account as to not logged in...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol what a joke.