robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Mybookie.ag and payout issue

I made 3 deposits with my bookie within a 2 week span between $50 -100. I finally built my account up to around $900 and requested a $600 payout. I requested person to person transfer but i got a call saying $300 p2p and $300 refunded to my card . they refunded $100 to my card on 11/11 and I've been waiting ever since for the remaining refund . every time I reach out to them they send me a generic email saying it takes between 3-13 business days for a refund and fueaa what still haven't received it .

- this book still hasn't refunded me for apatoit I requested on Oct 30. I requested p2p and never asked for a 's refund .

- same fwnwric email saying 3-13 days which has passed

- they called and advised this was a traditional book so I can't just live bet and bet on halfs. They said for each live or half bet I make I have to bet on the full game or have a1 to 1 ratio.

- horrible experience with this book period .

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks for sharing, robfromsc. Looks like if you're lucky by end of next week you're at the tail end of that 13 business day time-frame for your last refund, though it could stretch into the following week. Please keep us posted.

robfromsc

Will do and actually I may not habe explained it inorrectly. I requested and the refund was initiated on the 30 of October and I received a $100 cc refund on the 11of November . My 13th business day was Nov 18th and still haven't received the remaining refund

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Why would they care about live betting? I've always thought that books would look at live betting like they do parlays and teasers - relatively safe bets for them to accept.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10462

they flat out lied to me about my rollover and method of withdrawal. they made me do my rollover on all my deposits even though I had zeroed out my account after each and every deposit they added all my deposits together and made me rollover the entire. Lucas there is a total d bag. also, they told me that I would receive my payout by check and they just refunded my cc. why tell me that when they knew that they were not going that in the first place.

robfromsc

I have no clue why theyvwouls care about live betting. Ita just a crappy book altogether , I was so frustrated with the he eric emails I've been receiving I told them I should just close my account and guess what they closed it for me without confirming , I cant even log in

rayray5
    rayray5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by robfromsc View Post
    I have no clue why theyvwouls care about live betting. Ita just a crappy book altogether , I was so frustrated with the he eric emails I've been receiving I told them I should just close my account and guess what they closed it for me without confirming , I cant even log in
    Just submitted a payout request for $3000 all paperwork is in order will report back ASAP.

rayray5
    rayray5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Mybookie.ag payout

Quote Originally Posted by rayray5 View Post
    Just submitted a payout request for $3000 all paperwork is in order will report back ASAP.
    Update: I submitted the withdrawal request on Monday morning. They advised me that a check option is not available and is down so I had to wire the money. The wire fee was about $100 but I agreed. Received a call Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday confirming the withdrawal and trying to talk me out of it to avoid "fees" and asking me if I wanted to continue to bet or leave some money in the account so I could continue to bet. On Friday I received the full amount wired into my account.