svetolesha
    svetolesha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Betmotion.com

I ordered the payment of this bookmaker October 12. A few days later demanded documents: scan of the passport, the receipt of utility payments and photos with a passport in their hands. Sent All email and waited for the payment. A few days later, but the money to my account at neteller not arrived. I went into his betting account and saw that the payment was canceled and the money returned to the account. I appealed to chat, I was told they did not get my documents and offered to send them back. I sent them to chat and again waited for payment. According to their rules of payment shall be made within 3 working days. But it's been seven days, and still no money. In the chat I can not explain the reason for not paying, asked to wait. How much should I wait? Support to respond to my letters ceased. The amount, which is in the account - 1 632 euros. I am afraid that they will not pay it to me. Please advise me what to do.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks for sharing with SBR. An analyst is looking into your complaint.

svetolesha

Thank you! I am hope for your help!

svetolesha

Today it is 22 days how to order payment. As there was no money, and no. In letters to answer, but the answer is always the same:
    We are glad that you contacted Betmotion.com.
    We would like to inform you that your withdraw is being processed. We will contact you by email to confirm the payment.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Don't think you'll get paid

svetolesha

It can not be in any way to influence them? For me 1600 euro - not small money. And it firm with a rating of C + They say that they have no financial problems. So just do not want to give money!

svetolesha

From 1632 we paid 632 euros. Thousand, which was ordered in 4 days earlier, has not yet been paid.

Maartins
    Maartins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I had a lot of problems with betmotion too. After very long negotiations I finaly got my 100 EUR withdrawal from account. They are liars and they don't want to pay winnings! Stay away from them!