NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    That's exactly one of the concerns that I originally expressed there is no sense winning $10,000 if you can't get paid
    I agree with you. However, you should have done your homework with these guys, they will not be able to pay out 10gs should you win. You will be on an annual payment plan lol

NewYorkStress81

I also learned the hard way. They are not the book you want to go on a hot streak with, you will lose sleep over it.

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

I only sent 1vice $500 if you add that to my FreePlay that’s $1,000 and I have a 10 time roll over if I just bet my favorite NBA team 20x I will satisfy that at that time I will try and withdraw some of my money and see if this book is a place that I can trust and add other bets if not I get ****** for $500 and I move on
    I don’t believe that if I sign up for a promotion that tells me what I have to do and what restrictions are put on me about withdrawals rollovers and size of bets sometimes, that I should have to do anything more than is required of me if they want me to make more than just my NBA favorite that’s they need to tell me I signed up at 1 vice specifically for the NBA bonus and I am going to take advantage of that bonus because that’s what it should be there for I know that one vice hopes I will play other games and other bets but if I don’t I am NOT in any way in violation of my bonus.I have one book that has the best parlay odds and I only signed up with them to play parlays and that’s pretty much all I do there they don’t force me to play other things but I do sometimes if they have a good line but since I have Account at five Dimes heritage bookmaker and 4or5 others my action is usually with those three or four books because I know I will get paid there if I win big. You know if I lose my $500 on my first NBA bet I’m going to send them more money are they going to say no to my money if I happen to lose three or four NBA bets in a row and that’s all I’m betting I think not again I am NOT trying to take advantage of one vice only the one vice promotion that they offered to me and took my money

bferony

and for people who don’t understand how quick you can roll over money I bet between 30 and $40,000 each weekend at all the different books I have I make a lot of debts I have one book that I only bet parlays for and I signed up with them because I have the best parlay odds at that book it is taking a while to roll it over 18 times but I’m not worried about that

bferony

I'm not going to try and get rich off this promotion but I wouldn't mind making a couple thousand dollars and that seems possible if this promotion is what it says it is if I lose my NBA money I will put more money in the account and play through the year if they decide to limit me or they don't want my action they can just tell me and send me my money and will be done. sorry if I caused any commotion I think from now on I will just keep my thoughts to myself and deal with my own situation. thanks for all the comments good and bad as I learn from each one of them. good luck to everybody this weekend and let's go Mets

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They don't have to hope that you will bet other stuff. You HAVE to bet other stuff. These guys stretch you out until you lose. That is their ballgame.

You are going to pile up your NBA winnings on you chosen team and that is going to be considered a cash bonus as far as they are concerned and then they are going to make you roll it 30 times and if you look like you are going to beat them, they are going to limit you down so that you eventually flip it all away. If you can flip your coin good enough, they will give you the money. But by the time, you flip your coin as much as they are going to make you, it's going to pretty much all be gone.

They can pretty much decide how much you are going to win by when and how the limit you.

If you don't know that, you are just the sucker they are looking for.

bferony

Give 1vice a chance

SORRY IF THERE WAS ANY MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT MY EARLIER 1Vice POST.

I HAD MISUNDERSTANDING WTH ATGENT
    ONCE tOMMY THE MANAGER GOT ON THE PHONE IT WAS RESOLVED SATISFACTORY AND COMPLETELY. OVERALL MY INTERACTION WITH TOMMY WAS DEFINATELY POSITIVE AND I AM HAPPY TO HAVE POSTED THERE AND GIVE THE BOOK A CHANCE. 1VICE HAS GREAT PROMO GOING ON WITH A NUMBER OF GENEROUS BONUSES.CHECK THEM OUT AND SEE FOR YPOURSELF i AM DEFINATELY IN

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betislands Vol.2

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Free plays all around!

NewYorkStress81

This always happens Lol.
    What was the exact misunderstanding?
    Whenever there is a negative posting about 1vice, the next day there was a misunderstanding and singing there praises.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I have been payed some decently large payouts all within stated windows from these guys.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by bferony View Post
    by the way whats difference between FP and CASH bonus

Oh jesus....

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I have been with 1vice for over a year and am happy with them. I have only requested one withdrawal but they did pay it quickly. I think the NBA double win promotion wording was confusing but I like betting my favorite team and they have always credited the double win bonus quickly. My online limits have always been $250. I don't think it would be fair to call and bet $500 on my nba favorite team cause of the double win bonus so I just bet the $250 on my nba favorite team. I also give them lots of other action since I realize the double win bonus is a good promo.

First 12