tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Too bad, they only have a very few payment methods available. No neteller/skrill

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Negative 1 vice is a no BS book... The guys have always been straight up. Have a significant amount in there and I sleep well at night. Whenever I've requested a payout, I've always gotten it earlier than promised. Have had an account over 5 years no worries .
    But they limit if you start winning too much right? You must be losing a lot.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I really want to deposit at 1vice and take one of the good bonuses but this promo still just has me too worried. It just really does seem too good to be true. Congrats to those who it pays off big for too tho.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    But they limit if you start winning too much right? You must be losing a lot.
    I'm not too far ahead or top behind. I haven't lost that significant of an amount. I have however, been doing well and have kept my limits. I really enjoy this book, hopefully other will as well.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Any updates on this promo from players doing it? Just wondering how things are going. They limit you, kick you out yet, etc?

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Still at it doing well in terms of trying to meet rollover.... not limited still enjoying the deposit is made. Have a good chunk in there and I've been a client long enough to know my money is safe

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Any updates on this promo from players doing it? Just wondering how things are going. They limit you, kick you out yet, etc?

So far so good, I had Magic as my team. Have met rollover with other stuff and have even taken a small payout. However, limits have been cut from $500 to $300 recently.

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

thank you 1Vice and thank you to the people on this forum that let me know about this promo offer

I had signed up for their NBA double promo at the beginning of the year along with a number of other people from this forum. as a matter of fact I learned of the promotion from somebody on this forum
    it was the best promo that I seen in 15 years of gambling at offshore sports books and a lot of people including myself was wondering how they could give out such a promo and if you won would you get paid on it. a bunch of people thought it was too good to be true and there had to be a catch to it and I was wondering that myself.but I decided to take a shot at it to see if it was real or not and wound up sending them $1,000
    For people who don't know what the promo was it was you would buy an NBA team and then every time you bet on that team and they won the spread you would double your bet. I bought the New York Knicks for $500 to open the account and then decided to buy another team the Washington Wizards about two weeks later for 500 more.
    you could buy any team you want but some teams obviously cost more to purchase such as Golden State Cleveland San Antonio
    they gave you a match free play bonus in the same amount as your deposit and you had to roll over the money 10x
    so for the ny knicks I had my $500 deposit plus my free play which totaled $1,000 which means I had to bet $10,000 to satisfy the rollover and it was the same with the Washington Wizards.
    so every time I bet the New York Knicks or the Washington Bullets to cover the spread and they do 1vce deposits the amount of my bet to My Account the next day as long as I call in and let them know that I won.

as an example last night I bet the Washington Bullets plus two and a half against New Orleans and I won. now all I do is call them sometimes today and let them know I won the NBA double promo and they credit my account for the exact same amount that I won last night.

pretty incredible promotion right?

i satisfied my roll over about 10 days ago and yesterday I decided to ask for a withdrawal of $3,000 which is the max you can get in any one month. they responded almost immediately and ask me to send a copy of my license and credit card to be sure of who I was and within an hour of me sending it they emailed me and said everything was good to go and they would be sending out my money
    they got my information and deducted it from my account and I'm pretty sure its on its way.-

I will let everyone know when I receive the check.

I have Account at all the main books 5Dimes bookmaker heritage and wasn't really looking for another book until I saw this promotion. I looked up one vice rating at SBR and saw it was a c- I was a little hesitant about getting involved with another book with that type of rating and especially with the type of too good to be true promo they were offering and I'm 99% sure that I would have not sent them any money without this incredible promotion because I'm quite happy with the sports books I use now and I never have to worry about getting paid and leaving my cash in their accounts for months or years at a time.

if one vice treats all its customers the way they have treated me so far they deserve a lot higher rating than a c-
    I hope I will be singing the same tune 6 months or a year from now.and I feel a lot more confident that this will be the case after having dealt with them in the last couple of days.

I am NOT a shill for them and I don't get any extra benefits by writing this post
    .just want to let other SBR members know that so far this promo is on the up and up and I've received money from them without a hassle at all.(well I really haven't received it yet but it's coming)

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

nice work Beefaroni

keep us updated pal

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Whos been around long enough to remember NoJuice or Changeabet? This promo reminds me of those crazy offers. Back in the day you would go into these promos expecting the book to close but it was still positive expectation. Hopefully its marketing that 1vice needs some help with and their traders have figured for expected losses for the season.

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Whos been around long enough to remember NoJuice ? .
    Nojuice

that was a robbertow book

poster Doug would remember this book as well

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Yup, If I recall NoJuice at first had +100 on every NFL spread, got killed and eventually went to +100 on the team you picked. By that time the sharps were already out and there was blood in the water. Double payouts on up to 5 NBA teams is way worse than that. I could see maybe "We'll double your win up to $50 on your favorite team!" Even that is about 2k. Am I missing something about how they managed the risk?

...And then to cut limits after you give out the promo? I mean, what could a guy possibly be doing that you didnt know he was going to do when you gave him this promo? Is it because the is guy getting the best price on the board? That's like offering free seafood buffet and then cutting off the fat people because they are using too many napkins.

BigDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Yup, If I recall NoJuice at first had +100 on every NFL spread, got killed and eventually went to +100 on the team you picked. By that time the sharps were already out and there was blood in the water. Double payouts on up to 5 NBA teams is way worse than that. I could see maybe "We'll double your win up to $50 on your favorite team!" Even that is about 2k. Am I missing something about how they managed the risk?

...And then to cut limits after you give out the promo? I mean, what could a guy possibly be doing that you didnt know he was going to do when you gave him this promo? Is it because the is guy getting the best price on the board? That's like offering free seafood buffet and then cutting off the fat people because they are using too many napkins.
    dont think you missed anything.

just hope they had it to lose in there budget

dont wanna see any posters get stiffed

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Well, hopefully people are withdrawing as they go. I'd be out by bowl season.

note: I dont have any personal knowledge of 1vice being poor. Im only going by what has happened historically with these promos and new small standalone shops.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

Too small

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

1vice cut my nba limits so I now have low limits for the nba double pay promo. I placed lots of wagers besides betting my favorite nba team. Anybody still have limits above $100 for the nba double pay promo?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

1vice obviously in over their heads with this promo. Griffin has over thought himself this time with the promo.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    1vice cut my nba limits so I now have low limits for the nba double pay promo. I placed lots of wagers besides betting my favorite nba team. Anybody still have limits above $100 for the nba double pay promo?
    I started with 250 limits and as of last night still have it at 250.. I'm also up at least 10x deposit.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

I'm down to 100

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't believe I missed this thread?!?!!?

This book limits you. It's not worth it.

bferony
    bferony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

No more nba-double up promo at 1vice for me

I got a email from griffin at 1vice yesterday

Dec 19 (2 days ago)
    to me

Hello Francis

I start by saying you have done very well with our NBA promotion congratulations! But as the old saying goes all good things must come to and end. We will no longer be able to offer you the double promo effective immediately.

Your limits will remain the same as of now, but no more double ups.

Feel free to write your complaints to me and or to SBR

this is my reply

​You definitely have no complaints coming from me. I just got lucky and my teams got hot ats.The knicks are my hometown team and I flipped a coin between wash and la clips. I appreciate your promo and I understand completely your decision as I would do the same. At this point I have nothing to say except good things about 1vice and will say that on any forum. Happy holidays

I knew this had to be coming and I am glad in some ways that its over. I am up about 13 dimes with 50-75% coming directly from the double up promo. If you add in the money I lost betting other side at 5d and heritage, I am up net about 9 dimes as I said i just got lucky my teams were winning.

I honestly don't think I will have trouble collecting my winnings as griffin seems to me to be a straight up guy and other sbr mem say they respect him also. I am still going to give 1vice some of my action even though I am losing money every time I lose a bet for 110 juice when I always get 105 or better.

again the nba promo was a no lose situation in my opinion so I completely understand getting cut-off

First 1234