betwinz
    betwinz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pinnacle Incompetence

Just a word of warning on a bookmaker whom I had always thought was very good.

I requested a withdrawal yesterday for the sum of my account, as I was getting tempted to place a very large bet. Unbeknownst to myself, the withdrawal was denied for "insufficient funds" due to what Pinnacle would later describe as a "rounding issue".

I kept waiting for the withdrawal to go through, before giving into temptation and losing it all nine hours later.

I know the final bet is my fault, but if Pinnacle weren't incompetent it would not have occurred. Apparently I had "insufficient funds" in my account to withdraw, and yet they were happy to accept a bet for that very same amount, clearly showing I did have sufficient funds.

When Pinnacle were pressed on the issue, they changed their story from a "rounding issue" to "conversion fee". None of these have been an issue when I have requested to withdraw the balance of my account before.

So, at best, Pinnacle's accounts department can't work out that when someone has asked for their whole balance to be withdrawn, that is what they want; and at worst, they deliberately deny withdrawals hoping events such as this will occur.

Either way, it wreaks of incompetence as they:
    1. denied a request when enough money was present
    2. accepted a bet for that very same amount showing it was indeed present
    3. changed their story for why the withdrawal was not processed.

Anyone who uses Pinnacle will know that the withdrawal form does not let you attempt to withdraw more money than is in your account.

In any case, this does not seem like how an A+ book would operate.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993395

Hi betwinz,

We asked a manager to take a look at what happened. Thanks for sharing.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Complaining because you couldn't resist losing all your money = dumb

Get help

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Call the whambulance!

plparis34920
    plparis34920's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously stop the sass I understand this sometimes it's hard to resist of betting so that's why personality I only use book on witch withdrawal can't even reversed and that kind of situation should never happened

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

next time when you ask for a payout ask them also to lock the account ...agents are all trained to stall or delay customer standard practice in the industry , its just a matter who will get he best out of who , and you or them, either one , ill say here both party are wrong and right at the same time... i call it a PUSH

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Quote Originally Posted by King23 View Post
    ...agents are all trained to stall or delay customer standard practice in the industry
    Maybe where you play but not in my experience. And particularly at Pinnacle where I've found withdrawals always come through in around 10 minutes.

King23

I requested a withdrawal yesterday for the sum of my account, as I was getting tempted to place a very large bet. Unbeknownst to myself, the withdrawal was denied for "insufficient funds" due to what Pinnacle would later describe as a "rounding issue".

That was the issue there right by that wording alone ...Is the agent being Lazy or a word a prefer not to use on this forum ... RIDDLE me that please

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

I'd give my left nut to play at pinnacle again.

Hareeba!

That was the issue there right by that wording alone ...Is the agent being Lazy or a word a prefer not to use on this forum ... RIDDLE me that please
    No entity is exempt from exceptions to the norm occurring.
    Clearly something out of the ordinary happened to the OP's withdrawal request.
    But as I stated, and I'm sure plenty of others who've used Pinnacle for years will attest to, the fact is that withdrawals are always paid very promptly. They've never had a habit of deliberate delay as you suggested.

betwinz
    betwinz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Certainly admitting my fault in this.
    But they did not allow me to withdraw due to "insufficient funds" but then let me bet that exact same amount. Obviously the funds were not insufficient.

I tried to withdraw, they f**ked up, then I f**ked up.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Play at bookmaker where it is removed from your balance instantly.

cathal2010
    cathal2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait you lost all you're bankroll on one bet and you're complaining, if Pinnacle did have a problem why couldn't you wait a few hours without doing a bet ? As stated above Pinnacle's withdrawals are usually 15 mins and offer sexy lines which half of this site would give a arm to play there.

PS most sites I've used do have problems now and then you just need to patient and wait for them to fix the issue. Sorry that you lost all you're money but if you can't wait a while and lose you're bankroll in one go,you need help

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol pinnacle let me gamble my money! Shame on them. Grow up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lecubs28

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

Seriously, If a Pinnacle doesn't deserve A ratings which bookie does? IMO if bookies like BOL or 5D are rated A, then Pin should be rated A+++

benkyoq
    benkyoq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I'd give my left nut to play at pinnacle again.
    have you tried broker service like AsianConnect? they offer Pinnacle and many other Asian books account

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    Seriously, If a Pinnacle doesn't deserve A ratings which bookie does? IMO if bookies like BOL or 5D are rated A, then Pin should be rated A+++
    Pinnacle is a great book but their Live Bet is way too outdated and too few games

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Unreal

plparis34920
    plparis34920's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Unreal
    a bookie delaying withdraw? not that funny

MeetMeAtQB
    MeetMeAtQB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

story sounds a bit immature. this guy might be underage and not allowed to gamble

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Quote Originally Posted by plparis34920 View Post
    a bookie delaying withdraw? not that funny
    No. A guy blaming someone else for his own lack of self control. And then starting a thread complaining about it. With "incompetence" in the title. Kind of like calling the cops because someone stole your (illegal) weed. Quite funny.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why didn't you withdraw a little less if it was a conversion issue

King23

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Why didn't you withdraw a little less if it was a conversion issue
    Delaying Tactics , Unspoken truth

Hareeba!

Delaying Tactics , Unspoken truth
    As I've said. This may well be true of some books you play at but it most certainly isn't at those I use.
    And of all the books on the planet to suggest Pinnacle engages in it is just plain ignorance or rank stupidity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

King23

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    As I've said. This may well be true of some books you play at but it most certainly isn't at those I use.
    And of all the books on the planet to suggest Pinnacle engages in it is just plain ignorance or rank stupidity.
    You maybe working for them or affiliated in one way or another , not trying to get your Bread and Butter here ,agree with me not it is a UNspoken < UNtalked > UNrecognized reality of it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

You maybe working for them or affiliated in one way or another , not trying to get your Bread and Butter here ,agree with me not it is a UNspoken < UNtalked > UNrecognized reality of it
    Hareeba has been here a long time and has said many more negative than positive things about Pinny this last year or so.

Apart from that, he's right and anyone who has been around for more than 6 months knows it.

King23

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hareeba has been here a long time and has said many more negative than positive things about Pinny this last year or so.

Apart from that, he's right and anyone who has been around for more than 6 months knows it.
    I don't expect everyone to agree can not satisfy a you'all ,its all good with me or against me its all part of it

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

contact gamblers anonymos