relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

a lot of times at some books late or early in the day there is no one around that has the authority to change graded bets. and cs is probably careful not to agree with customers on the subject even if they think they are right so it is left up to someone who has that authority when they get in to actually check on the bet, make that decision, then change a graded bet. between 9pm and 1 pm is 16 hours. i can easily see it taking that long if someone calls at 9 pm. plus the boss won't just don't drop everything to check on someone's complaint of a bad graded bet. they need some time. it should be understandable. should be faster but i can see why it might take a little longer than we would all like. just can't let every idiot there change graded bets. only the chosen few.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Management explained the source used listed the play as fumble returned for a TD, causing the confusion.

Glad you're all set.

I would have much preferred them telling me this, instead of telling me a fumble recovered by the offense counts as a defensive/special teams touchdown.

"ANY Touchdown that does NOT occur as a result of a Completed Pass, or Rushing Yards, would be considered as Special Teams, OR Defensive. " they told me thats how they view it. and that quote came from someone with "authority". i am still greatly disappointed.

bubba

"
    it seems very cut-and-dry, in that ANY other method, besides the "regular" or "normal" two ways of scoring (a clean Complete Pass OR rushing - running in the ball), would be considered "Special Teams / Defensive". "

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Management explained the source used listed the play as fumble returned for a TD, causing the confusion.

Glad you're all set.
    tumblr_l1monzDdxF1qav2vfo1_400.gif
    Last edited by King23; 10-12-15 at 03:23 PM.

plparis34920
    plparis34920's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finaly did they pay it?

plparis34920

Please what is this bookmaker

King23

Glad you're all set.
    GOOD job
    tumblr_l1monzDdxF1qav2vfo1_400.gif
    Last edited by King23; 10-12-15 at 03:23 PM.

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

Quote Originally Posted by King23 View Post
    great movie, great gif hahahaa

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by plparis34920 View Post
    Finaly did they pay it?
    Yes they paid it. I dont buy their excuse as the source being wrong, cause it doesnt line up with the STRANGE explanations they gave me as to why they would not grade it correctly. but it did eventually get fixed

plparis34920

What was the bookie?

King23

come on YOUWAGER. you guys are better than that! now i am wondering how many times i have been screwed in the past by not dissecting my graded wagers on your website.[/QUOTE]
    That was the BOOKIE as per bubba

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I once had a draft prop, where I bet on # of Offensive vs Defensive players drafted in round 1 scored wrong because the "prop manager" thought that an OLB was an Offensive player, because it started with "O". This went on for a few days. Not at Youwager family, but another Costa Rica book. Sometimes these people in Costa Rica, maybe because they aren't Americans born with it, just aren't that familiar with American Football. Eventually when you speak to someone that knows, it gets corrected, but it's beyond frustrating when they are telling you 2+2 = 3, and swear to it, no matter how ridiculous what they are saying is.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad you're all set.
    I'm sure that was it. Next you're going to tell me SBR ratings do not involve money.

King23

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I once had a draft prop, where I bet on # of Offensive vs Defensive players drafted in round 1 scored wrong because the "prop manager" thought that an OLB was an Offensive player, because it started with "O". This went on for a few days. Not at Youwager family, but another Costa Rica book. Sometimes these people in Costa Rica, maybe because they aren't Americans born with it, just aren't that familiar with American Football. Eventually when you speak to someone that knows, it gets corrected, but it's beyond frustrating when they are telling you 2+2 = 3, and swear to it, no matter how ridiculous what they are saying is.
    TheGuesser with you on the Brother most of the Costa Rica Line and Prop manager as so they speak ,, area line Cloners they only know how to copy paste without thinking what if it make sense on not ,, the FOOTBALL they know is Soccer but even that they screw it up, To all the player :" WHEN THIS THING HAPPEN AGAIN AND IT WILL HAPPEN DUE TO THE FACT A LOT OF THEM DON'T UNDERSTAND AMERICAN FOOTBALL LINGO GET ON THE PHONE AND ASK FOR A US BASED MANAGER TO AVOID THE HASSLE"

First 12