themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Please Help. Huge Problem with Youwager

Edit by SBR: We spoke with management. The rule has been up since the start of the season, but management agrees that it should have been available on the actual game itself, and that the wordage for 'three weeks activity' rule could have been more clearly written.

As a result, the player will be credited along with a handful of others who didn't have a $50 balance but did play in the last three weeks.

Also as an aside regarding the OP questioning that multiple winners cashed, YouWager provided data showing the entered scores for those who had the total correct at 27-20. It's a lot like the SBR predict the score contests that we've run, when there is a common score, enough entrants will pretty much guarantee a prize is won.

I have always spoke highly of youwager and been a customer for over 10 years and never had a problem, well now I have a problem. I guessed the correct score in their football contest that they offer everyweek on last night's game. It is a $2500 freeplay. I call them this morning to ask when they will credit it and they said that yes I guessed the correct score but because I did not have $50 in my account when I submitted the guess I am disqualified. Total B.S. Nowhere in there rules does it state that and it states you need to be active for the past 21 days which I have. I made a deposit last Friday and even had wagers going yesterday. I won the contest 3 weeks ago also and then they credited the money it was only $200 because they claimed 14 others won it which seemed shady but they still credited me $200 freeplay. Anyways my point is when I won the contest then I had not placed a wager in 14 days and had no money in the account but they credited me. The girl on the phone basically said it's stated in the rules that I need $50 in there to win it and it says that nowhere. Please help me if you can. I am so pissed right now. Thank you.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 10-09-15 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added update

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

They gave you $200 saying 14 others won wow that does seem highly suspicious maybe 1 other got that lucky but 14? Seems like an easy excuse to screw you out of $2300 i mean how else can you prove that if they say that? If the latest one is not in the rules they need to give the latest $2500 to you.

Bostonsux
    Bostonsux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Wow... This really penetrating sucks... I been playing that promo but I guess I am not going to bother anymore when they don't even fully pay player

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Thursday Night Football Contest

Every Thursday you can win a $2500 free play by guessing the exact score for both visitor and home teams.

• If there are several winners the prize will be split
    • Only one entry per customer is valid, if you enter multiple scores,only the last score entered is valid.
    • You must submit your guess no later than 15 minutes before the game begins.
    • Only active customers may participate, which means you have played in the last 21 days, free play action does not count.
    • Minimum balance of $50 needs to be in the account at the time of the contest (money in play counts).

It's definitely in the rules. How long? Who knows.

Checked google cache. The rule is in there as of Thursday morning. Couldn't find anything older.
    Last edited by Kaabee; 10-09-15 at 11:01 AM. Reason: checked google cache

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

unbelievable that 14 other people guessed the exact score! what are the odds of that...lol. I hope they pay you something anyways.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Looks like you need the 50 in the account

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    Thursday Night Football Contest

Every Thursday you can win a $2500 free play by guessing the exact score for both visitor and home teams.

• If there are several winners the prize will be split
    • Only one entry per customer is valid, if you enter multiple scores,only the last score entered is valid.
    • You must submit your guess no later than 15 minutes before the game begins.
    • Only active customers may participate, which means you have played in the last 21 days, free play action does not count.
    • Minimum balance of $50 needs to be in the account at the time of the contest (money in play counts).

It's definitely in the rules. How long? Who knows.

Checked google cache. The rule is in there as of Thursday morning. Couldn't find anything older.
    Thanks for sharing the terms, Kaabee.

Looks clear. We will ask when the rule was placed into effect, but seems black and white.

themike78

That is such b.s. They added that rule after I called. It was not there last night. Like I said I won it 3 weeks ago and had 0 in my account for 14 days and they paid. I guratee if I had 50 in there they would change it to 100. Dam I'm pissed. I needed that money. I am done with them they want to lose a good customer of 10 years over this good for them.

themike78

I swear on my life that rule was added this morning. I read the rules clearly before I entered and would not even bother entering if that was there.

themike78

OK check this out if you go to the youwager.eu website which is the one I used to enter the rule is not there. If you go to the wager7.eu website it is there but not on youwager.eu. I should be paid for this.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

I swear I never trusted that book,they force people into depositing that's the feeling I get,hardly doubt sbr will help.with you being a long time customer they need to atleast give you something.

ki dice

And by something I don't mean 50 to 100 I mean 500 to 1000.these books should not let players participate in these promotions they have if there not eligible plain and simple.if it states in the rules block the person from playing that week.dont let the customer win and then not pay.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    OK check this out if you go to the youwager.eu website which is the one I used to enter the rule is not there. If you go to the wager7.eu website it is there but not on youwager.eu. I should be paid for this.
    At least there is an explanation better than they added a rule to bugger you for it. Fingers crossed they look after you somehow for the confusion but it does look like the intended to have that $50 rule in place.

themike78

If you go to the contest to enter your picks the last rule states you need to be active within the last 21 days. This 50 rule is clearly not on there. Like I said three weeks ago they paid me and I know I did not have 50 in my account. If this rule was posted on the contest page I sure as hell would not even have entered. And like I said when I won it 3 weeks ago they gave me a 200 free play not 2500 claiming 14 people got the score correct. The odds of that happening I think are like impossible.

King23
    King23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I have always spoke highly of youwager and been a customer for over 10 years and never had a problem, well now I have a problem. I guessed the correct score in their football contest that they offer everyweek on last night's game. It is a $2500 freeplay. I call them this morning to ask when they will credit it and they said that yes I guessed the correct score but because I did not have $50 in my account when I submitted the guess I am disqualified. Total B.S. Nowhere in there rules does it state that and it states you need to be active for the past 21 days which I have. I made a deposit last Friday and even had wagers going yesterday. I won the contest 3 weeks ago also and then they credited the money it was only $200 because they claimed 14 others won it which seemed shady but they still credited me $200 freeplay. Anyways my point is when I won the contest then I had not placed a wager in 14 days and had no money in the account but they credited me. The girl on the phone basically said it's stated in the rules that I need $50 in there to win it and it says that nowhere. Please help me if you can. I am so pissed right now. Thank you.
    Looks like another case of sore Losers here, if they don't have a rule for it they will make one after client won , the site is called YOUWAGER not YOUWIN take it from there ...LOL

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Thanks for sharing the terms, Kaabee.

Looks clear. We will ask when the rule was placed into effect, but seems black and white.
    We spoke with management. The rule has been up since the start of the season, but management agrees that it should have been available on the actual game itself, and that the wordage for 'three weeks activity' rule could have been more clearly written.

As a result, the player will be credited along with a handful of others who didn't have a $50 balance but did play in the last three weeks.

Also as an aside regarding the OP questioning that multiple winners cashed, YouWager provided data showing the entered scores for those who had the total correct at 27-20. It's a lot like the SBR predict the score contests that we've run, when there is a common score, enough entrants will pretty much guarantee a prize is won.

themike78

I just want to say thank you to SBR for the help. Youwager credited my account with 500 freeplay. I think they did the right thing here. The rules were not clearly stated on the contest page. Thanks again.

ki dice

I agree you definitely deserved it by what you had stated