ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

YouWager Rollover on ****

All ya'll be aware that there's a 3.5X rollover on **** deposits with YouWager. A ******* is cash. No reason for me to have to rollover 3.5X before I can withdraw. LOL! Plus I took NO BONUSES or FREEPLAYS. SMFH...
    Last edited by Optional; 09-14-15 at 12:57 PM.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    All ya'll be aware that there's a 3.5X rollover on **** deposits with YouWager. A ******* is cash. No reason for me to have to rollover 3.5X before I can withdraw. LOL! Plus I took NO BONUSES or FREEPLAYS. SMFH...
    No bonus at all? Did you spin the wheel?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I am done with them. I have lost thousands there but no more.

I actually decided to withdraw while I was up and was told "no, you need to keep the balance for at least 1 week."

Fukk you, you kunts. I should be allowed to get a payout whenever the hell I want. Go fukk yourself.

I am tired of shit stipulations from books when you try to withdraw.

ANGRYBLACK

No bonus, scratch off, wheel spinned. Nothing. Just used my UK swipe because I have a SHITLOAD of GBP to get rid of after selling my house in England. Oh well, I'll just pay the conversion fee and wire it to my US bank instead of going through books. I just figured that a UK swipe, a little luck, and BTC withdraw would leave me with at least 10% more loot than wiring the GBP to my USD bank (3-6% conversion fee). Thank god I swiped 364GBP ($500) instead of 40,000 GBP ($61,000). LOL!

ANGRYBLACK

I requested $550 form YouWager after the Ravens win and they sent $549.42 to my CoinBase this morning. Seems legit. A shame. I hit $750 and could have withdrew that if it wasn't for their surprise rollovers even if you choose NO FREEBETS and use plastic cash directly from your bank account. $2,XXX rollover on a $500 deposit is a bitch if you only wanted to reach $750 and bounce. They DO pay, though...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You have to deposit cash with them and then there are no rollovers. I deposit all the time and then cash out next day no problem.