mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

bookmaker slow money lines

Bookmaker doesn't have any money lines up on football yet....that seems really slow. 5Dimes has had them for months. New to bookmaker so I'm not sure if this is normal......?

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

you wont be crying when you get the fastest payouts in the industry... oh well we cant please everyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    you wont be crying when you get the fastest payouts in the industry... oh well we cant please everyone
    thanks for your help.......

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

5Dimes puts out Moneylines faster than everybody. Bookmaker wants to wait and that is not likely to change. If you want to bet early Moneylines, you need an account with 5Dimes. Nobody is going to match them.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

yea it's normal, cris isnt proactive at all as fair as early lines on anything,, they do release cfb wk2-bowl season early on sunday morning

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Bookmaker doesn't have any money lines up on football yet....that seems really slow. 5Dimes has had them for months. New to bookmaker so I'm not sure if this is normal......?
    slow lines and no football bonus, not a good combination.

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    you wont be crying when you get the fastest payouts in the industry
    I just got off the phone with a Bookmaker rep, is it true what he told me? That I can get instant funds in and three days funds out with my v!sa? No strings attached? No phony bullshit approval time, funds in from my card and funds out back onto the same card.

If several of you tell me this is accurate and honest, and that Bookmaker is on the up and up, then I will give them a try.

Or perhaps you folks know of a book that is faster and easier and honest, I'm in New York, any suggestions?

Bottom line I want fast in fast out to one single cred!t card, no strings attached, is there such a site?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They do have that option which seems to be getting more popular. Didn't know that. I think you have to have a balance on the card or it will get rejected by the CC company though.

Comes with a pretty expensive fee though.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 09-04-15 at 02:19 PM.

daoilman
    daoilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    They do have that option which seems to be getting more popular. Didn't know that. I think you have to have a balance on the card or it will get rejected by the CC company though.
    I see, thank you for the input. So, Bookmaker can be fair and square and I still can get kicked by my CC company, this would be no fault of Bookmaker, which in turn would mean that Bookmaker is not liable. Good to know. Further research is required.