raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    BitCoin is not untraceable at all. In fact, it is fairly easy to determine your activities by following the blockchain and this is what Coinbase does to determine if people are gambling. They can spot gambling site activity through the blockchain easily if they decide to do it.

It's not that much to worry about. They need to stop some people from gambling to stay legit in the eyes of the govt. This is just like ** or **. They know why anglos in America are sending money to Costa Rica and they will do it for you but they have to at least shut down some people to keep the govt off their back so they get a few of the people that are just obvious about it. Then when the govt comes calling, they have a whole list of people they have stopped from gambling and show they are making a legit effort.

If you just make a few deposits here and there, you will be fine. If you are going to move money in and out all the time, they are probably going to look into your activity.

Also, my understanding is that they let you transfer your money out to your bank and then they close your account. If Coinbase shuts you down, you've still got Circle. If they both get you, you probably need to stop gambling.
    As Optional pointed out, you can use a mixer to make your transactions untraceable.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-24-15 at 12:50 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

If there is a reason why you want to wash the money, here's one mixer https://bitmixer.io/

How does it work?

All of this may seem super complicated, so let’s get down to the meat and bone of it. BitMixer has a huge reserve of Bitcoins already in its system. A user sends us their BTC and we cap it onto the end of our reserve chain. We then pay the amount of what was purchased from the beginning of our reserve.
    Your coinsMixed coinsMixed coinsOur reserve
    This method of mixing means that you do not have to wait for other customers – coins already mixed are instantly available.
    Using bitmixer code

The problem with this is that the user’s coins may still be in our reserve. Meaning, on the second transaction, there could be a possibility of the user receiving the same BTC s/he had originally had. This is why we created a generator referred to as “bitcode.”
    Your coinsMixed coinsMixed coinsYour previous coins
    Using the BitMixer code means that a user’s previous coins will not be used in further mixing operations. Our problem is solved – every user continues to remain anonymous and private.

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

Does 5dimes or Bookmaker allow you to deposit say muneygramd and withdraw via bitcoin?
    Last edited by JRoZe410; 08-25-15 at 10:09 AM.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by JRoZe410 View Post
    Does 5dimes or Bookmaker allow you to deposit say ** and withdraw via bitcoin?
    Bookmaker apparently does and 5Dimes apparently doesn't.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

I 'think' 5dimes might allow you to do that too now.

Haven't tried recently but the terms and conditions on the site only mention a max weekly BTC withdraw limit if you haven't deposited exclusively that way. I've not deposited BTC there but have withdrawn it in the past too.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Nice, I just got an email from Coinbase today that said I can now use their USD wallet feature, so I'll be able to deposit money into my Coinbase account then purchase right away. I guess they just added Colorado to their list of supported states (https://support.coinbase.com/custome...t-usd-eur-gbp-) because it wasn't shown on that list in that link last week.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

does bitcoin deposit stay as bitcoin or it convert to cash with Heritage sport?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    does bitcoin deposit stay as bitcoin or it convert to cash with Heritage sport?
    Cash value..If you use Coinbase, it shows you your balance in cash value as well as bitcoin ..just to clarify

First 12