PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Heritage never fails to tick me off

I can't get the 100% Bitcoin First deposit because I tried it out too early with them, even though I never got any special bonus at all when I used it. I don't get to take advantage of a bonus, because I was an early adopter. Seems a fair way to treat someone who used to play with you for years and years. I left because they didn't have Bitcoin, but was ready to come back full time now they do. I know Heritage is otherwise pretty awesome, but it would have been a decent gesture to extend the offer also to those users who were early adopters, but did not get the bonus.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Need a tissue?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I can't get the 100% Bitcoin First deposit because I tried it out too early with them, even though I never got any special bonus at all when I used it. I don't get to take advantage of a bonus, because I was an early adopter. Seems a fair way to treat someone who used to play with you for years and years. I left because they didn't have Bitcoin, but was ready to come back full time now they do. I know Heritage is otherwise pretty awesome, but it would have been a decent gesture to extend the offer also to those users who were early adopters, but did not get the bonus.
    i'm surprised they did not do something for you. some gesture if not the full bonus.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Pharaoh, I've spoken to our staff. Please contact us again and they'll work out something special for you!

The idea was to incentivize the use of Bitcoin for those customers that haven't used this method. 100% for an existing customer that hasn't used Bitcoin yet! If that doesn't inspire someone to give Bitcoin a shot, we don't know what will.

For customers using Bitcoin exclusively for deposits and withdrawals, we've initiated a 20% cash bonus on all Bitcoin deposits.

And remember, payouts via BTC are ALWAYS Free!

Insider!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing to note is if you get the -105 you don't get this. Talked to a guy on support this morning, I believe the window opens on sep 1st to change plans and I may have to if this promo is still available.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post

And remember, payouts via BTC are ALWAYS Free!
    Last time I checked, BTC payouts were only available to certain customers who had made all of their deposits via BTC. Has this changed? I.e., can all customers make BTC withdrawals now?

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Evo,

Customers funding with Btc are doing themselves a favor and helping us by using a preferred payment method.

Our priority is to facilitate the requests of customers exclusively using Bitcoin, but we have established a reserve and can accommodate most requests.

We will review any request and always communicate to individual customers what is available to them.

Insider!
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 08-20-15 at 09:39 AM.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Would loved to have been able to play at Heritage with the NFL starting soon, but UK bettors not accepted.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

thank you heritage just got the 100%. Very generous bonus for a top notch shop

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

It happens in life. I paid $200 to join my gym. 6 months later, "free to join". My United **** card gave me 40k bonus miles. 4 months later 70k miles. IMO, you can do what's best for you as the consumer or you can wait around to pick off the top freebies.