This site is down for me? Anyone else?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Same

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Thanks for confirming - any mirror site you know of Opt?

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Coin.mx got shut by feds. Look it up on google, they didn't have a FinCen money transmitting license and they were also doing a ton of illegal business unrelated specifically with Russian hackers. Happened about a month ago.

BoKnowsBest

i just read .... so is everyones money gone ... what is best bitcoin wallet for you EVfollo

EVfollower

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    i just read .... so is everyones money gone ... what is best bitcoin wallet for you EVfollo
    Yeah everyone with bitcoins at coin.mx is screwed. I use circle.com to buy bitcoin. When it comes to holding them, I've been in bitcoin for 3-4 years so know a lot more then the typical user - I use cold wallets, paper wallets and sometimes just convert to USD if volatile on bitfinex.

BoKnowsBest

I use circle as well but max withdrawal to bank account is 5k per week. What is best wallet for withdrawals to bank accounts. I use circle and coinbase. Can you recommend a 3rd?

EVfollower

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    I use circle as well but max withdrawal to bank account is 5k per week. What is best wallet for withdrawals to bank accounts. I use circle and coinbase. Can you recommend a 3rd?
    Only circle and coinbase. If you do huge withdrawals for like 50k or something like that consider one of the exchanges such at bitfinex or bitstamp and do wire withdraws. Costly but if the limits of circle and coinbase aren't enough, it can help fix your issue.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like circle is your best play as many people have positive comments on it

BoKnowsBest

I use circle. Anyone know of a bitcoin wallet that you can withdrawal to bank account??

BoKnowsBest

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Only circle and coinbase. If you do huge withdrawals for like 50k or something like that consider one of the exchanges such at bitfinex or bitstamp and do wire withdraws. Costly but if the limits of circle and coinbase aren't enough, it can help fix your issue.
    Saw this right after my last post. Thank you!