dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

5dimes email system down??

Was told I cannot request bitcoin payout until they receive my email but was told their email system is down today. No other way to request payout?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

That has always been the only way with bitcoin there.

I'll see if we can find out when it is expected to be back.

dtp

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

If you've sent the e-mail and it hasn't bounced back, you'll be all set. You can always go to live help and ask to chat with Tony or Becky if the waiting time you expect has elapsed. It is an important distinction to consider when depositing with a non auto-pilot bitcoin book that payouts will not be instant, but you also gain the comfort of having your funds in a book that's been online over a decade.

Keep us posted

dtp

Update: Received the btc payout to my wallet about 1.5 days after I requested. Pretty solid.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    If you've sent the e-mail and it hasn't bounced back, you'll be all set. You can always go to live help and ask to chat with Tony or Becky if the waiting time you expect has elapsed. It is an important distinction to consider when depositing with a non auto-pilot bitcoin book that payouts will not be instant, but you also gain the comfort of having your funds in a book that's been online over a decade.
    Keep us posted
    Never ask to speak to Tony. NEVER. I don't care if they misgrade a bet and the live bet agent doesn't know what you're talking about. Tony will find any reason to close your account, he hates people and customers and talking to customers. Trust me 100% DONT ASK FOR TONY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NOT EVEN TO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Update: Received the btc payout to my wallet about 1.5 days after I requested. Pretty solid.
    Thanks for letting us know it got sorted out.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Their epay department should be accessible by phone. Emailing them is like living in the 20th century