suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

DSI Streak Challange

I pretty much know nothing will change with the decision with DSI, but here is what happened to me in the streak contest. I was at 7 wins and took the Dodgers, to win. The power kept going in and out and they finally suspended the game in the 6th inning with Was up 3-2. When I checked the contest, I was graded with a loss. I contacted DSI and they told me suspended games count, even though MLB said there was no winner or loser. It would seem to me the fair thing would have been to call this a "no bet". DSI said nope. I know how a game that is called after 5 innings due to rain works, but how can they credit me with a loss for a game that no winner or loser was determined?.....................here is a copy of the chat

Lleamps: Welcome to our Live Chat Department. My name is Lleamps. How may I be of assistance?
    xx12: I need to speak to someone about the streak challange
    xx12: i was credited with a loss for my pick yesterday, on a game that did not finish and was suspended in the 6th inning
    Lleamps: Thank you for the password...
    xx12: I picked La Dodgers, but the game did not finsh due to a power failure and was suspended, my account in the challange should have been credited with a tie not a loss
    Lleamps: Please, keep in mind that a bet will be official after the 5th inning and that is why it was graded like that.
    xx125: oh my god
    xx125: that game is not even graded my MLB
    xx125: is is a suspended game and does not count in the standings until it is finished....this is not a rain shortned game
    Lleamps: My apologies for the previous message, that was for another customer...
    Lleamps: Are you able to hold while I transfer you to the Wagering department?
    xx12: yes
    info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Mac'.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Mac'
    Mac: Welcome to our Live Chat Department. My name is Mac. How may I be of assistance?
    xx125: hello mac.... my strak challange was graded for a loss in the Wash la game. The game was suspended
    Mac: You have contacted the right place./
    xx125037: it is not a rain shortned game, which would be official, the power went out and MLB did not count the game, as it will be finished at a later date......my streak challange of wins should still be 7 and yesterdays bet should be graded as a tie or no bet
    Mac: This bet was graded as a short game; remember the game is official after 5 innings or 4 and a half if home team is winning.
    xx125: short?
    Mac: I mean official game for betting purposes
    xx125: this was not a rain shortned game and the game is not counting in the MLB standings.....they did not credit Wash with a win and the Dodgers with a loss, so how are you able to credit me with a loss when according to MLB there was no winner or loser
    xx125: this is total crap
    Mac: Official Game Time
    Mac: Winners and Losers are official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4½ innings. If a game is called or suspended, the score after the last full inning determines the winner. If the home team scores to tie - or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning and the inning is not completed, the score at the time the game is called determines the winner. Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified). BETDSI does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, etc. for betting purposes.
    Mac: That is the rule.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to koolkev48423@yahoo.com at the end of your chat.
    Mac: It is just the rules.
    xx12: its BS
    xx12: you guys always seem to find a way for things to go your way......
    Mac: Everyone who took Washington won the pick.
    Mac: May I assist you with anything else?
    xx12: why does it say at the end of your rules you do not recognize suspended games for betting purposes
    Mac: It clears up if there is a dispute on a game and they play it again or its called as no valid for the MLB, we do not overturned decisions.
    xx: wow..... so basically when this game is finished and if the dodgers end up winning I just get screwed how rational does that sound that you declare a not been determined......and loser on a game that has not even been determined..........that sounds great
    Mac: You have to understand that we do not have the same rules as MLB, we run a sport book and all the rules were establish for all kind of situations. Unfortunately you took Dodgers and they lost for betting purposes. If you had taken Washington you would not be here right now in the chat.
    xx1: indeed that is true, unfortunately I assumed you would do they right thing, by a loyal player at your site, I was wrong. Thanks for your time and regardless how you explain it, I got screwed and you know it.................Have a good day
    Mac: You aswell.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

We probably wouldn't be reading this chat if the Dodgers were leading after 6 innings and they graded it a win for you.

Basically, it's a free contest and they can do whatever the heck they please with no penalty, as I have learned the hard way as well.

arglinares
    arglinares's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is a no action suspended game in my all tickets yesterday I took the Dogers too my sportbooks is Betcris

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55306

Quote Originally Posted by arglinares View Post
    Is a no action suspended game in my all tickets yesterday I took the Dogers too my sportbooks is Betcris
    betcris graded dodgers ml bet as a loss, and according to their rules.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Read the rules noobie, every book is different. If you don't like the way it was graded don't play at that book. Some books, for example 5Dimes I believe, would grade it a push (not positive on that though).

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by arglinares View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post

betcris graded dodgers ml bet as a loss, and according to their rules.

Is someone not telling the truth here?

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55306

07/17/2015 @ 04:15 PM MLB [904] WAS NATIONALS 1.91( ACTION ) Score: LA DODGERS(2) - WAS NATIONALS(3) WIN

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    07/17/2015 @ 04:15 PM MLB [904] WAS NATIONALS 1.91( ACTION ) Score: LA DODGERS(2) - WAS NATIONALS(3) WIN
    That's more confusing Tradeout.

He said all bets were graded No Action.

You posted that bets were graded as a Loss.

And now you post a ticket showing a bet graded as a Win.