Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I feel for my friends across the pond

But you have vegas!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

My payout was received 12 hours after addressing processor error. Thanks. Told you.... No worries.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by jrhankah View Post
    5Dimes is not a scam book. I had a check for 47K cash immediately in May and have had a 23k balance be cashed out daily via ** with them only taking on the ** fees. Whoever is writing this shit is a LIAR!
    infact their live lines give a sharp player a great edge

look at his join date. convenient.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I always try to stay positive but this thread is a joke. Stop complaining and file a formal grievance with SBR.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I always try to stay positive but this thread is a joke. Stop complaining and file a formal grievance with SBR.
    question about 5dimes

are you allowed to request multiple payouts in 1 week?

like you already requested 1 form of payment that hasnt arrived can you go ahead and request another too?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    question about 5dimes

are you allowed to request multiple payouts in 1 week?

like you already requested 1 form of payment that hasnt arrived can you go ahead and request another too?
    it would cost bruh

why payout more than once a week?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    it would cost bruh

why payout more than once a week?
    bills bruh

bills

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    The top rated book at SBR has a maximum withdrawal of $500 ??????

How can that rating be justified if true?
    Cuz SBR is feces. A forum where moderators take out sexual frustrations by banning posters.

This place is just pure dog shit.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

4 figure check requested Monday. Arrived Wednesday.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    nice job!

4 figure as in 4K?

any leans for today?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

nice job!

4 figure as in 4K?

any leans for today?
    really, bear?....

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

shit, that's just as fast as P2P method...did you it get it express service or just standard regular mail?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    shit, that's just as fast as P2P method...did you it get it express service or just standard regular mail?
    Envelope says FedEx overnight

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Envelope says FedEx overnight
    word so no signature required?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

word so no signature required?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    would it have been different if i had requested the maximum payout of $500?
    You mean the "maximum" payout via one specific method that never had a max higher than 900 is now 500? You seem to have a real issue understanding that limits that apply to one specific method do not apply to all other methods. If you want more than 500, use another method. That's what every single other poster on this thread has done and will continue to do -- with no major issues. If they are making you run through hoops for 300 while gladly dishing thousands to the rest of the world, it must be that 5 Dimes just really, really hates you. Which, come to think of it, makes a whole lot of sense.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Shouldn't hold payouts cause you don't like a player.
    There has to be a better explanation.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Cuz SBR is feces. A forum where moderators take out sexual frustrations by banning posters.

This place is just pure dog shit.
    Why is this post even still running...should be under the moaning and complaining post. not nice, SBR provides us all a good platform regardless of mods actions. Many in the gambling world like this places until a bunch of cry babies take it over and keep it going, Kill the post already MODS
    Last edited by T4TRUTH; 08-01-15 at 05:02 PM. Reason: mis spell

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I've had no issues with their checks. 4 figures. Processed same day, clear in 1 day.
    I haven't withdrawn this year thus far, but that was always my experience in past years.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

For people afraid of them going out of business - Even if they are considering it (I know of no reason to believe this is the case), it would be highly unusual at this point in time to not wait till NFL season is over.
    (This applies to all books).

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    For people afraid of them going out of business - Even if they are considering it (I know of no reason to believe this is the case), it would be highly unusual at this point in time to not wait till NFL season is over.
    (This applies to all books).

Broke is broke which my gut tells me 5 Dimes isn't. Bet Islands ran aground in December 2012 I believe but was in trouble weeks before that. Football couldn't save them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Wonder how many were saying how reputable and great a book BIslands were before the tanking.

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Got my money but am weirded out

So I've done P2P ALOT of times. Never had an issue. Today didn't have an issue issue either but let's just say I have an uneasy feeling. So earlier this week I got my free monthly ** from 5dimes and it took the normal 48 hours. But the max was only 500 as it seems most of you are aware of on here. So i still have a lot of money in there i want to get out. So i see this ** express where it's free whenever you do it. Long story short i requested it late last night and it was ready for pick up first thing this morning. Which is obviously cool. And it was for 600 which was more than the 500 for the reg **. Anyway here's the real weird part. It was the first time ever the sender name was in USA. It was a normal merican name in a normal american city and state. Which its never been before. It's always some crazy 5 NMR name from philippics or whatever. Ad the other thing that really has me worried is when i got it ** demanded my driver lic #. I've never had to provide that. Ever! Anyone else dealt with this. I'm worried like I'm being set up and reported or something. Trying to get info on me. I know that was long and sorry for that. Anyone else had to give their license #? And has sender ever come from within USA?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    So I've done P2P ALOT of times. Never had an issue. Today didn't have an issue issue either but let's just say I have an uneasy feeling. So earlier this week I got my free monthly ** from 5dimes and it took the normal 48 hours. But the max was only 500 as it seems most of you are aware of on here. So i still have a lot of money in there i want to get out. So i see this ** express where it's free whenever you do it. Long story short i requested it late last night and it was ready for pick up first thing this morning. Which is obviously cool. And it was for 600 which was more than the 500 for the reg **. Anyway here's the real weird part. It was the first time ever the sender name was in USA. It was a normal merican name in a normal american city and state. Which its never been before. It's always some crazy 5 NMR name from philippics or whatever. Ad the other thing that really has me worried is when i got it ** demanded my driver lic #. I've never had to provide that. Ever! Anyone else dealt with this. I'm worried like I'm being set up and reported or something. Trying to get info on me. I know that was long and sorry for that. Anyone else had to give their license #? And has sender ever come from within USA?
    This is what I hate. We are making meaningless bets and we have to feel like criminals when depositing or getting paid. I once was fingerprinted at the ** place and I felt like something bad was gonna happen to me.

I do find it odd that you were given a north american name. That is very strange. If they are doing that they are playing with fire I think. Why would a place like 5dimes risk that.

swamijoe

Lord vodka. Yeah it is ridiculous. Considering how easy its been to deposit the endless money i have. But when withdrawing it's always something. But this one was weird man. The fact it came from a city n state close by me on the east coast and I had to supply dr license # just didn't sit well. And it was so fast. Normally it's a minimum of 24 hours. It was available like less than 12 hours after i requested. Has me buggin a little.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Oh and bitcoin is no better. I used one called coinmama to buy coins. Tremendous piece of shit. You have to take a photo of yourself holding your driver's license.

I'd contact their chat and ask why they gave you an American name.

swamijoe

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Oh and bitcoin is no better. I used one called coinmama to buy coins. Tremendous piece of shit. You have to take a photo of yourself holding your driver's license.

I'd contact their chat and ask why they gave you an American name.
    I did and it makes sense I guess. They said because the ** express is just for us people only. So they don't send from abroad. The rep said nothing to worry about. Still don't like the giving license number but at least the us sender they had reason.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    And has sender ever come from within USA?

All the time. The sky isn't falling.

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Mgx is a Usa thing. It's safe. Only problem there's like 4 spots available for this payout daily then they take it offline on their epay options.

swamijoe

yeah i like it a lot actually. it was faster than any regular ** ever. within 12 hours had the $. and its always free and can can get more than the normal **. can be done once a week. But yes as previous poster said its rarely available. you gotta get lucky I guess.

First ... 3456