themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Betowi Question

Can anybody know from recent experience how long money transfer withdrawls are taking? Customer service can't seem to give me a straight answer. Like them because of their deposit options, was very easy to load my account. Just do not feel like waiting 2 weeks for a payout. Thanks for the info.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Can anybody know from recent experience how long money transfer withdrawls are taking? Customer service can't seem to give me a straight answer. Like them because of their deposit options, was very easy to load my account. Just do not feel like waiting 2 weeks for a payout. Thanks for the info.
    Do not have an account there but have seen threads where payouts are taking two weeks and $500 max per.

themike78

Ok thanks. That sucks 2 weeks dam. Too bad, it is very good options they have to load account. Just can't get money out very quick what a shame. I hate to have to wait on money from these places

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

That book two speeds when it comes to payouts, extra slow and reverse, if grip about the slow payout, they place it in reverse speed

themike78

Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Last time I spoke with them about a slow pay complaint they said they planned to increase the max withdrawal amount in July.

Any players able to confirm if this has happened yet?

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

Their website now says $1000 per week in payouts rather than $500 so they appear to have increased the payout limits see below from their website. Did anyone get a recent payout that can confirm this?

1. How many payouts can I request per week? Top

You can request two payouts per week, $500.00 for each payout. Please be aware that there are some restrictions when selecting some payout methods, for example, you can only use ** and ** once a week, but you can get one ** payout and one ** payout on the same week.

1. What is the maximum amount I can request on a payout? Top

You can request up to $1000 per week divided in two payouts. For some payout methods such as Bank Wires, Money orders and PayPal to PayPal you can request up to $1000 in one single payout but those $1000 payouts will be restricted to one payout every two weeks, so here we are keeping the $1000 maximum payout per week rule.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I also notice they include the bitcoin rate when you request a bitcoin withdrawal. Do they pay based on the bitcoin rate when the withdrawal was requested or based on the bitcoin rate at the time of the payment?

themike78

Anyone get a payout recently and if so how long did it take?