ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Bookmaker, too?!? No gambler is safe...

Made a deposit. I made a recent withdrawal, so they counted half of my deposit for the free play bonus. No biggie, less for me to roll-over. A couple days ago (one month after my initial deposit) they threw in $300 into my free-bet account. Told me I had $8,000+ more to roll-over to get paid.

CSR said her manager went over the tapes and heard me agree to $2500 deposit/$625 free-play. BS. I agreed to $2500 deposit and $312.50 free-play for quicker turnaround. It was the CSRs idea not mine. I rolled with it. Hell, I'd agree to a $2500 deposit/$100 free-play. Not about the $$$ with me. I'm about the liquidity.

If I initially agreed to $2500/$625, wouldn't I have bitched about the $312.50 free-bet they gave me instead of $625 free-bet a MONTH ago? LOL!!! And why did they add another $312.50 a month later? I didn't deposit recently. Anyways, after a few minutes of bickering, they made everything right.

The moral of the story is to pay attention to your free-bet total. You might go on a tear and get $300 dumped into your free-bet account...
    Points Awarded:

relaaxx gave ANGRYBLACK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Thanks for the heads up. Playing at places that "dump" extra money into my account without telling me... is such a violation of my right to have less money...Will be extra careful with these guys from now on...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Et tu bookmaker?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    Made a deposit. I made a recent withdrawal, so they counted half of my deposit for the free play bonus. No biggie, less for me to roll-over. A couple days ago (one month after my initial deposit) they threw in $300 into my free-bet account. Told me I had $8,000+ more to roll-over to get paid.

CSR said her manager went over the tapes and heard me agree to $2500 deposit/$625 free-play. BS. I agreed to $2500 deposit and $312.50 free-play for quicker turnaround. It was the CSRs idea not mine. I rolled with it. Hell, I'd agree to a $2500 deposit/$100 free-play. Not about the $$$ with me. I'm about the liquidity.

If I initially agreed to $2500/$625, wouldn't I have bitched about the $312.50 free-bet they gave me instead of $625 free-bet a MONTH ago? LOL!!! And why did they add another $312.50 a month later? I didn't deposit recently. Anyways, after a few minutes of bickering, they made everything right.

The moral of the story is to pay attention to your free-bet total. You might go on a tear and get $300 dumped into your free-bet account...
    that sucks. of course anyone would bitch when the free play is short 312.50, but you did not. real poor for an A book. why not offer you the second 312.50 instead of just adding it in without even telling you about it. it's obvious the original agreement you had was for 312.50 free play. i love the way books change things after the fact. can't wait til i have 0.00 left offshore.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

and since i gave you that 2 points you are obliged to send me my fee.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    that sucks. of course anyone would bitch when the free play is short 312.50, but you did not. real poor for an A book. why not offer you the second 312.50 instead of just adding it in without even telling you about it. it's obvious the original agreement you had was for 312.50 free play. i love the way books change things after the fact. can't wait til i have 0.00 left offshore.
    I was never shorted. I had a $1250 withdrawal within 30 days, so they could only do $2500/$312.50 instead of $2500/$625.

And I love free money. Just not surprise free money that involves an $8,000 roll-over

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    and since i gave you that 2 points you are obliged to send me my fee.
    WTF?!?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I always thought Bookmaker doesn't add in freeplays into the rollover? I thought it was just the deposit amount. Maybe you should ask them about it cause my numbers are always deposit amount not deposit and bonus unless it was a special case they had.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

No bonuses period. No such thing as "free money".

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

so you agreed to a 12.5% bonus?

odd figure

just saying....

most would say ill take 10% etc

you said 12.5%

just trying to figure this out

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

this thread died fast

ANGRYBLACK

I get 25% bonus ($2500/$625). They weren't having it this time because I had recently withdrawn. I could've waited a few weeks and did the $2500/$625, though. My $2500 counted as $1250 rollover/$312.50 freeplay. It doesn't matter anymore. Freeplays are great if you withdraw quarterly. I recently retired and do this for a living, so I don't want to jump through $X,XXX rollover hoops to get paid. No more freeplays for me. I need to make weekly withdrawals, now. They can keep the $625 from now on...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Pointless thread when in the end they fixed it for you. Waste of time. Sometimes I swear you people come on here to bit.ch about nothing when a simple 5 minute conversation an A book will fix without a problem.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Pointless thread when in the end they fixed it for you. Waste of time. Sometimes I swear you people come on here to bit.ch about nothing when a simple 5 minute conversation an A book will fix without a problem.
    Pointless, until you try to withdraw and have to rollover $X,XXX more, clown. If I got 1 capper to pay more attention to his BM freebet account, this post has value. GTFO here, BM dickrider...

ANGRYBLACK

Using your logic, no matter what kind of hoops we have to jump through, as long as it's fixed at the end of the day/week/month, we shouldn't alert anyone. What about those not persistent as I? I'm sure if I didn't call, I'd be withdrawing in September, since I only throw a grand on the board every week, now...

goduke

Pointless, until you try to withdraw and have to rollover $X,XXX more, clown. If I got 1 capper to pay more attention to his BM freebet account, this post has value. GTFO here, BM dickrider...
    People who take freeplays are broke losers so I don't even know why you're talking about cashouts anyway. Keep depositing and begging for freebies

goduke

Using your logic, no matter what kind of hoops we have to jump through, as long as it's fixed at the end of the day/week/month, we shouldn't alert anyone. What about those not persistent as I? I'm sure if I didn't call, I'd be withdrawing in September, since I only throw a grand on the board every week, now...
    No what I was saying is you were whining like a little bit.ch and it could of been a simple error that they fixed as soon as you mentioned it. Youre probably the kind of deadbeat who yells at waitstaff if they make a mistake or beat your wife when she over cooks your dinner. Youre an overreacting sally period

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

how big of a tear did you go tho, angryblack?

incali
    incali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

This is why I never accept free-play $$ EVER. Its just not worth the risk of having to rollover that much....unless you're an amazingly good sharp. Glad that they fixed it for you, but for me I like to know that I could pull my $$ out any time that I want.

If you have done well with freeplay's before, then carry on, and good for you, keep it going! But I feel that in most cases "free-play $$" is sort of a trap for the average bettor. The rollover requirements force a bettor to take more risk than they may normally take just to try and gain a small percentage on their deposit.

Just not worth it for me.
    Last edited by incali; 07-11-15 at 05:22 PM.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    how big of a tear did you go tho, angryblack?
    A few thousand. I'm cooling off, though. +$32 last week. +$175 this week. LOL! Better than -$1000. I just hit last leg 3tmr Lawlor 100/365 to bring my head above water. I'm doing good, and I'm up pretty good, but I rate myself by the week. I have Mendes last leg 3tmr 100/428 and Djoker/McGregor 200/325. I'm hoping Mendes wins, because if Conor wins, I could be screwed. Djoker can mess up my half-assed hedge tomorrow...