Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I did, most recently I deposited and received a 300% bonus during their NCAA march madness promo. I played very heavy volume as I was limited to betting $300 per game but was able to complete the rollover with my initial principal intact as well as the bonus plus some. I was asked to leave again once I completed the rollover but I was paid the first part that I withdrew earlier and have a pending withdrawal with them currently.
    That's interesting. Wow, that's a lot of volume to complete in less than a year. Would take me a few years.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Yeah, was a ton of volume. Which is why I found it funny that they kicked me out. Was not playing any steam, orignators or any model driven plays. For the NCAA tourney was basically playing every side, total, first half, second half that I could for max money. Took me most of tourney to finish but I got it done.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    buffalo if you tell me that the site is not reliable and that I need to deposit little, I wanted to understand what you meant. Have you ever filed in this website? you've got problems?
    No, I researched it and decided against it. As I said, the bonus is not all that good if you do the numbers as compared to others. I have my hands full getting through with some of the ones I have mentioned that I prefer.

I don't necessarily say they are not reliable. But you are taking a chance. I would not put much of your betting money in the book.

If I had exhausted other options, I would probably give it a go. But not for much.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

certainly, the rollover should be respected, but the question remains whether these paying members winning, so the question is always the same. reliable? I can risk my money in there? if you deposit 500 usd and I win at the end of the rollover 10000 usd, they pay me ??

Buffalo Nickle

certainly, the rollover should be respected, but the question remains whether these paying members winning, so the question is always the same. reliable? I can risk my money in there? if you deposit 500 usd and I win at the end of the rollover 10000 usd, they pay me ??
    They do not qualify as a "reliable" book. They are a small outfit that offers aggressive bonuses and those kind of places usually go under eventually. You have to be willing to take a chance to win the bonus. You don't strike me as the kind of guy that goes for this sort of thing. But if you think you are really good at beating a bonus and bet at high volume, it might work out for you.

This is a decision you have to make with your betting money. How much of a gambler are you?

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I've gotten paid from 1Vice right when they said I would and never had a problem. I haven't heard of any problems getting paid ever from 1vice either. GL.

italiano

thanks for your comment, how much money you have taken with them ?? X buffalo, I bet 200 usd per game

Buffalo Nickle

thanks for your comment, how much money you have taken with them ?? X buffalo, I bet 200 usd per game
    Italiano there are dozens and dozens of threads on 1Vice on this forum. Read them a lot of them. There is tons of information available from different people saying different things and you can make your own decision. They apparently have paid everybody so far. Will they pay out $10,000 on a $500 deposit, I don't think they would. But I don't think you can win that much either.

Is this going to be your only account? There is a lot you have to take into consideration. Most people in the US are too afraid to bet with 1Vice, including me. That is all I can tell you.

italiano

I'm sorry but there are other American sites that offer competitive bonuses ?? ioho contacted the best (5dimes, BetOnline etc etc) only 25% freeplay, very little

Buffalo Nickle

I'm sorry but there are other American sites that offer competitive bonuses ?? ioho contacted the best (5dimes, BetOnline etc etc) only 25% freeplay, very little
    Italiano are you even reading this thread? You've been given a whole list of places that offer bonuses. Most books are too afraid to offer a good bonus. There are not that many good bonuses out there. You know every good book that offers a bonus. Do some research and make a decision.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I have taken a bonus from 1 vice, 300% played through the required 20x roll and got paid twice, two weeks in a row, recovered my initial deposit and received a little extra. had no problem there.
    I re deposited as I bust out and then took the available bonus at the time as the 300% was no longer available I played through that and got paid also.
    I saw your claims of 45x roll that is not what i had to complete so I think you are misleading with your quote on rollover requirements and mathematics. 56% etc etc.
    the shop is fine with me, deposited and got paid, end of story for me.
    too many complaints other shops not paying. am funded at a few other shops too which all seem fine and safe too.

italiano

Hello TATRUTH

thank you for your testimony, you could tell me if I ask too much the amount that you have deposited from them? if you want even in private message

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    I have taken a bonus from 1 vice, 300% played through the required 20x roll and got paid twice, two weeks in a row, recovered my initial deposit and received a little extra. had no problem there.
    I re deposited as I bust out and then took the available bonus at the time as the 300% was no longer available I played through that and got paid also.
    I saw your claims of 45x roll that is not what i had to complete so I think you are misleading with your quote on rollover requirements and mathematics. 56% etc etc.
    the shop is fine with me, deposited and got paid, end of story for me.
    too many complaints other shops not paying. am funded at a few other shops too which all seem fine and safe too.
    You don't get a 20X rollover with a 300% bonus. That is free money. 20X is standard for a 100% bonus. As I recall, 1Vice made you roll 15X per 100%.

I think they will kick you out at 5K from my understanding. In doing a little more research on them here and outside SBR, I think they are good for the bonus if you do not win too much. Once you get past 5K, I'm not sure what would happen. Not many going to do that though.

If you bet high volume and don't mind a little risk with your book as well as your bets, it's OK.

T4TRUTH

I always see they have new promo's and bonuses so everything changes but I am damm sure it was 20x on 300% 15x on 200% and 12 x on 150% and 10x on 100%anyone can go to their site obviously to see current offers, but what I took was a football special during football around thanksgiving or a little earlier in the season last year.
    actually I just checked they have now 100% 10x or 150% 12x.
    I will have to look up old emails to show you the offer I took but for sure it was not 45x, you must be thinking of someone else. how and ever.
    only wanted to clear that for you as you might be mistaken.
    but yes I enjoy the action so long term and volume are not a problem. you say "as you recall" maybe that was before my time.
    if it is ok with you buffalo when I find the old promo you are ok for me to private message you?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    I always see they have new promo's and bonuses so everything changes but I am damm sure it was 20x on 300% 15x on 200% and 12 x on 150% and 10x on 100%anyone can go to their site obviously to see current offers, but what I took was a football special during football around thanksgiving or a little earlier in the season last year.
    actually I just checked they have now 100% 10x or 150% 12x.
    I will have to look up old emails to show you the offer I took but for sure it was not 45x, you must be thinking of someone else. how and ever.
    only wanted to clear that for you as you might be mistaken.
    but yes I enjoy the action so long term and volume are not a problem. you say "as you recall" maybe that was before my time.
    if it is ok with you buffalo when I find the old promo you are ok for me to private message you?
    I know that is what it was. I can still see the screen in front of me. I also sat down and did the math on it to see where I would likely wind up. But I could have been hallucinating or it might have been a bad dream

A 300% bonus is basically 135% cash bonus. At 20X, I believe that would be about +105 odds. If they offer that, I am signing up.

We will all find out soon enough when the Early Bird Special comes out this year.

The bigger problem I have with them is the amount you have to bet to keep the bonus which I haven't gotten into.

Sure, PM if you like. I am always interested in looking at bonuses.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 06-23-15 at 04:03 PM.

T4TRUTH

I did I messaged you the old bonus that I was talking about, what is it you mean when you say the amount you have to bet to keep the bonus?
    I am not aware there is such requirements.
    I understand you take the bonus you get to do whatever you want with it and that is that. bet it in small amounts or to the max.. yes there are some restrictions max 3 team par, no props with the bonus but please go into more detail on the amount that has to be met to keep the bonus

Buffalo Nickle

In the past, 1Vice has required you to bet $100 per week each week minimum. They do not disclose that in the bonus details which is crooked. But I found it elsewhere and asked and they said it was so. Maybe it is not any more, I don't know. But it was as of the start of football season.

italiano

Hello Friend

I can not answer to private mess, I have to reach 40 post , however, are very interested in the big bonus that offers one vice, and I spevanto to have played a long time, the only thing holding me back is the risk of not having paid the won, given that if you deposit 500 usd, you are likely to face after 20 X of figures as high as over 5 k, do not you think?

Buffalo Nickle

Hello Friend

I can not answer to private mess, I have to reach 40 post , however, are very interested in the big bonus that offers one vice, and I spevanto to have played a long time, the only thing holding me back is the risk of not having paid the won, given that if you deposit 500 usd, you are likely to face after 20 X of figures as high as over 5 k, do not you think?
    They will pay you Italiano. You are already up 10X. Give them a try. But wait a couple of months when they roll out the big bonuses.

italiano

buffalo depositero from them and I'll let you know

Buffalo Nickle

buffalo depositero from them and I'll let you know
    Yes, let us know. In the meantime, be sure and read all their rules and Terms & Conditions so you don't get any surprises. They know every way to beat a rollover and keep your hands tied.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Please take what you read on this board with a grain of salt. My personal experience with them is nothing but great bonuses. If you happen to complete RO, you WILL get paid. Recently I took 200% at 15x so all this bull crap from Buffalo Nickle is bogus.

HERE IS MY ADVICE: call the book and freaking find out for yourself what the stipulations are instead of relying on dumb mother FU##### like Buffalo Nickle.

HERE IS MY WARNING: do not go kicking yourself in the ass wishing you had tried them sooner. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT LINES, GREAT BONUSES, UNBEATABLE EXPERIENCE.

italiano

aortega thanks for your review, play with them for some time?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Please take what you read on this board with a grain of salt. My personal experience with them is nothing but great bonuses. If you happen to complete RO, you WILL get paid. Recently I took 200% at 15x so all this bull crap from Buffalo Nickle is bogus.

HERE IS MY ADVICE: call the book and freaking find out for yourself what the stipulations are instead of relying on dumb mother FU##### like Buffalo Nickle.

HERE IS MY WARNING: do not go kicking yourself in the ass wishing you had tried them sooner. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT LINES, GREAT BONUSES, UNBEATABLE EXPERIENCE.
    Ha, ha. 200% at 15X and I'll sign up. You guys have no idea what bonuses you are taking.

aortega521

Dude if you are happy with shitty CS at other books have fun. If you like being just another number at another book have fun. All I'm saying is my money goes further at 1vice. When I play I'm not playing to withdraw every other day like Buffalo Nickel. I'm playing to see how I do over the course of an extended period of time. Hell I'm gonna be playing anyways so why not make my money go further with the awesome bonuses they give. I'm very comfortable sending my money to 1vice and will continue doing so. Do not take advice from Buffalo Nickel. This Mother F##### probably doesn't even have two Nickels to rub together.

Buffalo Nickle

Dude if you are happy with shitty CS at other books have fun. If you like being just another number at another book have fun. All I'm saying is my money goes further at 1vice. When I play I'm not playing to withdraw every other day like Buffalo Nickel. I'm playing to see how I do over the course of an extended period of time. Hell I'm gonna be playing anyways so why not make my money go further with the awesome bonuses they give. I'm very comfortable sending my money to 1vice and will continue doing so. Do not take advice from Buffalo Nickel. This Mother F##### probably doesn't even have two Nickels to rub together.
    Exactly. I bet to withdraw and you bet to extend your losses as far as possible. That is the difference between us. That is why I know the terms of the rollover and you have no clue. Yes, I can do basic math, therefore, I must be the one without two nickles to rub together. Meanwhile, you think you are betting plus odds bonuses and still cannot win but have never figured out why.

aortega521

Alright Buffalo Nickel whatever you say kiddo. Keep depositing keep withdrawing ever ten second. It just doesn't make any freaking sense. I play cause I enjoyed keeping money in an account if I'm ready to withdraw end enjoy then i do. Like I said take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt and develop your own opinion. MINE IS THAT 1VICE WORKS FOR ME

T4TRUTH

Alright Buffalo Nickel whatever you say kiddo. Keep depositing keep withdrawing ever ten second. It just doesn't make any freaking sense. I play cause I enjoyed keeping money in an account if I'm ready to withdraw end enjoy then i do. Like I said take everyone's opinion with a grain of salt and develop your own opinion. MINE IS THAT 1VICE WORKS FOR ME
    Good on you aortega521, I can see you have had a good time with them.
    here is my 2 cents
    all of my experience there have been very good to date.
    I will be using 1vice this football season again this year.
    Points Awarded:

aortega521 gave T4TRUTH 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle

Glad you like them. Could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by just saying that instead of complaining about me referring to their rollover terms. If people identify with your comments, they'll know it is the place to play.

If you get any more plus odds bonuses, let me know and I'll let you get a 30% referral on top of it all.

aortega521

Sounds good Buffalo Nicole appreciate if mang

italiano

guys, I deposited in this bookmaker, I decided to open this new experience, I'll keep you updated

T4TRUTH

guys, I deposited in this bookmaker, I decided to open this new experience, I'll keep you updated
    did you take a bonus, how much and what is the rollover ? please. just wondering. thanks

italiano

yes, i took the bonus, the rollover is 14 X

Buffalo Nickle

Should have waited to get a bigger bonus. If you are going to play here, you might as well go all in.

italiano

What do you mean go all in??

First 123 Last