intheair
    intheair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bookmaker with in Play Cash Out option

Hi, guys im looking for bookie with a inplaycash-out option in live events. I already know about bet365, williamhill, paddypower and betfair. Does bet188 or sbobet have it ?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

just back the other side!

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

888sport or unibet. Bwin I believe also has this now.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

I don't have access to these books, but I can almost GUARANTEE they offer you below market value prices on these "cash outs." No way these are offered to benefit the player.

Like Hareeba said, you would be far better off simply betting the other side and hedging out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think you get screwed with over juice though

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

As an Aussie I don't get offered it as we are not allowed to live bet online, but back before B365 stopped it for Aussies I calculated a couple of offers against just backing the other side and the payout was exactly the same.

Anyone who uses this care to confirm if there is extra vig in the offered cashout amounts these days or not for sure?

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Usually better value to lay your selection at an exchange

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

sbobet does not have this option

contesting
    Update your status
    contesting's Avatar Become A Pro!

unibet

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Its a mug bet OP, come on your are intelligent enough to find and register on this forum, you must be intelligent enough to register and bet on an exchange ffs

contesting
    Update your status

he bets on betfair.

contesting
    Update your status

I think

contesting
    Update your status

btw cashoutoption, my experience so far is that I tend to cash out where I would have won :/

contesting
    Update your status

you get a bit defensive.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    As an Aussie I don't get offered it as we are not allowed to live bet online, but back before B365 stopped it for Aussies I calculated a couple of offers against just backing the other side and the payout was exactly the same.

Anyone who uses this care to confirm if there is extra vig in the offered cashout amounts these days or not for sure?
    Australians are still allowed to use this feature if they want. Sportsbet Australia has begun to offer it, as has Tabcorp and UBet.
    I was told face-to-face by a Sportsbet employee that this is the first step towards full online live betting. As you suggest Optional, cash-out isn't that far removed from live betting and with this cash-out now established in Aus it will make a transition to full live betting a much less drastic change (probably easier to sell to the regulators with this in place).
    Yes, the vig is higher. Any time I have checked the diff between the Lay option on the exchange and the cash-out option with the book, the exchange came out ahead. Using a v'n with the exchange is still the best way for me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    Australians are still allowed to use this feature if they want. Sportsbet Australia has begun to offer it, as has Tabcorp and UBet.
    I was told face-to-face by a Sportsbet employee that this is the first step towards full online live betting. As you suggest Optional, cash-out isn't that far removed from live betting and with this cash-out now established in Aus it will make a transition to full live betting a much less drastic change (probably easier to sell to the regulators with this in place).
    Yes, the vig is higher. Any time I have checked the diff between the Lay option on the exchange and the cash-out option with the book, the exchange came out ahead. Using a v'n with the exchange is still the best way for me.
    Thanks for the info. I'm surprised Govt/regulators have let the books get away with that. I guess they must be ready to allow live betting to have not shut it down hard and fast, as you say.

I wasn't comparing odds hedging at an exchange against a book bet. I was interested to know if there is any price difference between clicking cashout on Bet365 and betting the other side live odds on their site.