Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

i'm going to try it soon, as a poster helped explain to me how,
    but i'm just going tiny small to see how it pans out.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

5Dimes
    Bookmaker
    (CoinBase)

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I'm not finding this a whole lot better than anything else. Signed up with Coinbase and now they want identity verification. Limited to $100 BitCoin purchases for 30 days. I don't think this is going to work out. You have to be a serious BitCoiner to deal with this crap.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I'm not finding this a whole lot better than anything else. Signed up with Coinbase and now they want identity verification. Limited to $100 BitCoin purchases for 30 days. I don't think this is going to work out. You have to be a serious BitCoiner to deal with this crap.
    $100 should be your instant limit. The standard 3-4 day period should be at least $1000. I know some people started higher. After 30 days they should boost the limits.

Localbitcoins.com is another good source. There can be bargains buying and selling depending on the methods that you are willing to use.

I haven't used all of the methods below but here's a good list.

247exchange

247exchange.com allows to buy Bitcoin with credit and debit cards. ****, **********, Maestro, **** Electron supported. All kinds of cards, including the prepaid ones, accepted. Different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP - offered. Secure service having a license for financial activity and PCI compliance certification. Requires user verification (to avoid fraudulent transactions). Currently the service doesn't work with users from USA and Canada (it requires to have the additional licenses which the company plans to get in 2015-16).
    Bitchain.me

Bitchain.me allows users to buy Bitcoin with PayPal, cash or USPS money orders. Wallet with Bitcoin purchase is issued and private key is mailed via USPS. Also sells Bitcoin Core v0.10.0 on 64 GB USB flash drive with an up to date block/chain directory.
    BitcoinGiftCard.org

"Bitcoin Gift Card" allows customers from around the world to purchase Bitcoin gift cards & pay by *********** through PayPal. Gift cards are shipped to a physical address provided by the customer, so it can take 2 or 3 days to get your Bitcoins in the US & Canada or up to 1 week outside of North America.
    Bitin.co

Bitin.co allows to buy and sell Bitcoins with **** or **********, PayPal, Skrill (moneybooker), WireTransrer, SEPA (EU Bank), **, Paper Chech. Fee only 1%. For first order, there is no commission. For some orders require verification.
    Bitodex.com

Bitodex.com was designed to be intuitive and simple. We offer the quickest way of purchasing or sell Bitcoin(virtual currency) online, using your Credit, Debit Card or Cash, so you’ll receive your coins quickly and reliably.
    Bitcoin Insanity

Bitcoin Insanity offers multiple payment methods, making purchasing bitcoins a breeze. They accept all major ************, PayPal, bank wires, and cashiers checks. Payment is done either through Paypal's terminal or Mijireh Checkout.
    BitSource.org

BitSource.org - BitSource - BitSource now accepts all major ************ (****, **********, Discover, AMX) and *************** account funding options. Be sure to read the FAQ before depositing.
    Bittylicious

Bittylicious allows users in Europe (E.E.A.) to buy bitcoins using a credit or debit card, as long as the card is 3D Secure enabled. Users need to validate ID before purchasing.
    Brawker

Brawker is a platform where bitcoin owners can order anything they want on the Internet and have it paid by someone else in fiat money who will then take the bitcoins in exchange. Bitcoin owners can order anything they want on the Internet and get a 6% cash back on their purchase. People interested in buying bitcoins can do so by fulfilling someone else's order with their *********** or Paypal account and obtain the equivalent amount in bitcoins.
    CC2BTC

CC2BTC.NET allows users from anywhere in the world to buy Bitcoin vouchers with ***********. Voucher issued instantly, but the "unlock" code is mailed by priority mail. Payments will transact over Stripe
    CEX.IO

CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange allows users to buy Bitcoins for USD or EUR with payment card (credit/debit card, prepaid card, etc.) or wire transfer and withdraw earnings at one place. Deposits in USD and EUR available. On October, 2014 CEX.IO enabled EUR deposits via SEPA and claimed to benefit its users with lower fees.
    CleverCoin.com

CleverCoin Bitcoin Exchange based in The Netherlands that allows user to buy, sell and store bitcoins for EUR. Payment options are iDEAL, SEPA and ************ (**** and **********).
    CoinMama

CoinMama offers its services worldwide including the US. Instantly buy bitcoin using credit/debit card. Users can also use cash to purchase via **. With over 2 years of reputation, CoinMama is known for its fast straight forward services.
    CoinMX

CoinMX - Accepts worldwide users (mainly from the US). you can use your *********** to fund your CoinMX account and buy BTC or LTC currencies. Requires verification of identity by sending a video holding a government issued ID (e.g. passport) to the site.
    Cryptonit

Cryptonit.net allows you to make deposits in USD and EUR using Paypal. After you deposit USD/EUR you can trade it to BTC. In order to deposit via Paypal you must pass verification procedure: you will have to provide a set of documents and pass a video interview. Cryptonit has Paypal deposits enabled since October 2013. Daily deposit limits via paypal are 300 USD/EUR. It is important that you deposit Cryptonit account using your Paypal balance but not a ***********.
    Indacoin

Indacoin.com Indacoin is a global platform that lets people from all over the world buy bitcoins with a credit or debit card. We have clients from the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Australia, Japan and many others. Live chat is also available for our customers.The verification is extremely simple: you need to enter a code from the bank statement and a code from the sms. It won't take more than 15-20 minutes.
    MeetPays

MeetPays is a Spanish Startup that provides secure and comfortable tools to buy bitcoins instantly anywhere, anytime.

Paxful

paxful.com allows to buy Bitcoin with credit and debit cards. ****, **********. All kinds of cards, including the prepaid ones, accepted. Different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP - offered. Panful is a peer to peer exchange meaning that at anytime there may be one or many vendors of varying reputation allowing you to buy bitcoin instantly with a debit card or next day with bank deposits, paypal or any one of hundreds of payment options across the world. Be sure to check a traders reputation score first as this is critical. While ************ are the LEAST safe way to buy bitcoin there are some sellers who will do it if you have a high enough reputation via Paxful’s feedback system.

Trucoin.com

Trucoin - allows users to buy Bitcoin with credit and debit cards. Trucoin is the first properly licensed money service business to offer this service and serves U.S. customers in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, American Samoa, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Wake Island, West Virginia, and Wyoming, with more states and worldwide locations coming soon.
    Virwox

The Virtual World Exchange also known as VirWox allows you to buy SLL (Second life Lindens) with all major ************ which you can then exchange to Bitcoins on VirWox itself. The process is done through the use of Paypal, so every *********** which Paypal accepts is eligible to be used in this process.
    Avoiding Scams

Before using any service it is a good idea to look for reviews and feedback from previous customers. This can be done by simply googling the name of the website or company. The bitcointalk forums are also a good place to find discussions and reviews about services. As far as we know, these are the only two services that can reliably be used to buy bitcoins with your ***********.
    Exchange Directories

Links
    https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Bu...ur_Credit_Card

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    $100 should be your instant limit. The standard 3-4 day period should be at least $1000. I know some people started higher. After 30 days they should boost the limits.

Localbitcoins.com is another good source. There can be bargains buying and selling depending on the methods that you are willing to use.
    I'm only willing to do the instant. I'm not holding it for four days. But they want me to send them copy of my DL now. They've already got my bank verified and a CC to verify. If I am sending them DL copies, I might as well use standard methods and not worry about fluctuation and have the book cover my fees.

Spent a few hours education myself on this and it's even worse.

raiders72001

Spent a few hours education myself on this and it's even worse.
    why do you say this? Coinbase is located in the US. They want docs. Many other places don't require any documentation.

I only sell right now and do all my selling through localbitcoins.com

Buffalo Nickle

why do you say this? Coinbase is located in the US. They want docs. Many other places don't require any documentation.

I only sell right now and do all my selling through localbitcoins.com
    Why can I transfer 1 million dollars from one brokerage account to another without this kind of documentation and they have back up from the same institution and these jokers will not even let me buy more than a $100. This is literally less advanced that buying mutual fund shares in 1994.

It's kind of comical that BitCoin is supposed to be anonymous and instant and these guys are doing transaction from 20 years ago.

I can lose 15% on this crap in 4 days, why am I going to take the risk? If you do not want to own BitCoin long terrm, this process is a loser. I can do a *********** transaction and pay 1% which is equal to Coinbase or I can send money free and have no currency fluctuation.

I looked at localbitcoins and you really do not have any decent way of delivering money for this purpose. You are once again going to more trouble than it takes to fund your account traditionally.

raiders72001

Why can I transfer 1 million dollars from one brokerage account to another without this kind of documentation and they have back up from the same institution and these jokers will not even let me buy more than a $100. This is literally less advanced that buying mutual fund shares in 1994.

It's kind of comical that BitCoin is supposed to be anonymous and instant and these guys are doing transaction from 20 years ago.

I can lose 15% on this crap in 4 days, why am I going to take the risk? If you do not want to own BitCoin long terrm, this process is a loser. I can do a *********** transaction and pay 1% which is equal to Coinbase or I can send money free and have no currency fluctuation.

I looked at localbitcoins and you really do not have any decent way of delivering money for this purpose. You are once again going to more trouble than it takes to fund your account traditionally.
    Are you in the US or Europe? How much money do you want to move? Is it a must to remain anonymous and not submit and documents? This would make it easier to recommend the best way to move money. It seemed very difficult and frustrating to me at first but it's just a couple of clicks.

If you don't want to worry about bitcoin price fluctuations there are books that allow you to deposit in bitcoins but play in other currencies so that you don't have to worry about fluctuations.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 07-04-15 at 10:58 PM.

Buffalo Nickle

Are you in the US or Europe? How much money do you want to move? This would make it easier to recommend the best way to move money. It seemed very difficult and frustrating to me at first but it's just a couple of clicks.

If you don't want to worry about bitcoin price fluctuations there are books that lock in a price.
    US. $700. Possibly $1500.

The price fluctuation I am concerned with is the movement from the time I buy to the time I send. I am sending to a book that will simply convert to cash. I want to buy then send immediately or as quick as possible. I do not want any of this buy and get my price three or four days later.

I don't care about being anonymous. I just want to be able to buy and send same day. But I can't really provide documents electronically because I don't have a scanner and only use a prepaid phone.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 07-04-15 at 11:20 PM.

raiders72001

You should try to set up a Coinbase and Circle accounts just to have an easy way to transfer money to your bank account. Make a CC purchase at each for $100 and your buy limits with be increased in 30 days to at least $1000 instantly.

In the US almost all are using one or all of Coinbase, Circle, Localbitcoins. In the meantime here are some choices until you get your limits increased:

1. LibertyX is a nice way to buy in person if there is a location near you. The limit is $1000/day, $2500/7days. 0% fee for the first $1000 and 1% thereafter. If you find a location call in advance. It's a fairly new service and the people at the business there may not be familiar with the process or QPay.

The only ID that you will need is a driver's license. You pay in cash, they give you a 4 digit code. Punch that in and the money is in your wallet and you can immediately send it to a book. The good books have instant deposits and withdrawals within 15 minutes. Most of the time instant.

2. Localbitcoins - I know you said that you didn't like some of the methods but you can deposit cash into a person's bank account, some have BkofAma accounts, or use **, **, Paypal, meet in person.

3. Trucoin - Fees are steep but you can buy instantly.

4. Jetwin and Anonibet are two books that you can use to deposit with bitcoins and then play in US Dollars. You have a choice of BTC account or cash account. Jetwin is the better of the two for American markets as far as pricing and offerings. Anonibet's advantage is live betting. Jetwin plans to have live betting soon.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 07-05-15 at 01:52 AM.

Buffalo Nickle

You should try to set up a Coinbase and Circle accounts just to have an easy way to transfer money to your bank account. Make a CC purchase at each for $100 and your buy limits with be increased in 30 days to at least $1000 instantly.

In the US almost all are using one or all of Coinbase, Circle, Localbitcoins. In the meantime here are some choices until you get your limits increased:

1. LibertyX is a nice way to buy in person if there is a location near you. The limit is $1000/day, $2500/7days. 0% fee for the first $1000 and 1% thereafter. If you find a location call in advance. It's a fairly new service and the people at the business there may not be familiar with the process or QPay.

The only ID that you will need is a driver's license. You pay in cash, they give you a 4 digit code. Punch that in and the money is in your wallet and you can immediately send it to a book. The good books have instant deposits and withdrawals within 15 minutes. Most of the time instant.

2. Localbitcoins - I know you said that you didn't like some of the methods but you can deposit cash into a person's bank account, some have BkofAma accounts, or use **, **, Paypal, meet in person.

3. Trucoin - Fees are steep but you can buy instantly.

4. Jetwin and Anonibet are two books that you can use to deposit with bitcoins and then play in US Dollars. You have a choice of BTC account or cash account. Jetwin is the better of the two for American markets as far as pricing and offerings. Anonibet's advantage is live betting. Jetwin plans to have live betting soon.
    Thanks for all your feedback. I have set up both Circle and Coinbase although I am not sure I can use either because of the documentation requirements. If possible, I will probably wind up giving it a go just to have experienced it once. I will give Jetwin a whirl to get the feel of it since they have a good bonus and I've got another bonus that will probably make it worthwhile.

But I really do not see that BitCoin is all that useful to use. It is useful if you own BitCoin and will hold it. But basically it is trading an internet stock and using the proceeds to fund your purchases. You just add another layer of gambling to your gambling experience. One more book to beat and rollover to meet. Not particularly useful as a "currency." It is basically day trading Pets.com.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Thanks for all your feedback. I have set up both Circle and Coinbase although I am not sure I can use either because of the documentation requirements. If possible, I will probably wind up giving it a go just to have experienced it once. I will give Jetwin a whirl to get the feel of it since they have a good bonus and I've got another bonus that will probably make it worthwhile.

But I really do not see that BitCoin is all that useful to use. It is useful if you own BitCoin and will hold it. But basically it is trading an internet stock and using the proceeds to fund your purchases. You just add another layer of gambling to your gambling experience. One more book to beat and rollover to meet. Not particularly useful as a "currency." It is basically day trading Pets.com.
    What are books that you're playing at?

What are the fees for payouts?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    What are books that you're playing at?

What are the fees for payouts?
    I don't play at books that charge you for a payout.

tb1984

I don't play at books that charge you for a payout.
    Then, what are they? I'm just curious. And, you could also help others.

Buffalo Nickle

Then, what are they? I'm just curious. And, you could also help others.
    Right now, Bookmaker (betpoints offsets fee), BetMania, BetOnline, Heritage

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

You can convert the amount using preev.com. Anyone try bit gold?

tb1984

I know that at Heritage, they give you one free payout/month, and I'm sure that's the industry standard as of now. So, you don't get free payout on demand.

Buffalo Nickle

I know that at Heritage, they give you one free payout/month, and I'm sure that's the industry standard as of now. So, you don't get free payout on demand.
    Don't need them. I am one and done.

tb1984

Don't need them. I am one and done.
    Ok, if you don't have problems with moving money in and out of books, then you don't need Bitcoin to start with.

Buffalo Nickle

Ok, if you don't have problems with moving money in and out of books, then you don't need Bitcoin to start with.
    True. I don't want anything to do with BitCoin. But I was taking a BitCoin bonus that was worth the effort.

I thought BitCoin was more dynamic than it is.

tb1984

True. I don't want anything to do with BitCoin. But I was taking a BitCoin bonus that was worth the effort.
    So, then why are you so negative about Bitcoin?

Buffalo Nickle

So, then why are you so negative about Bitcoin?
    Because it is not a "currency." It is a speculative investment. People make out like it can replace money. It nothing but a day trade.

I was just trying to use it the way people claim you should. You can't really do that.

tb1984

Because it is not a "currency." It is a speculative investment. People make out like it can replace money. It nothing but a day trade.

I was just trying to use it the way people claim you should. You can't really do that.
    In this forum, we only talk about Bitcoin as a way to move money in and out of books.

Buffalo Nickle

In this forum, we only talk about Bitcoin as a way to move money in and out of books.
    Right. I was naive. I was willing to do the day trade. But I'm not willing to hold it four days. You have to learn these things. I was learning.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Ok, this is all new to me. I'd like to try this out. Can someone explain how to do this to a 7 year old?

Also, what bonus are you talking about Buffalo? I'm down

If anyone knows of any poker sites that have good bonuses I'm more than welcome to listen

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Ok, this is all new to me. I'd like to try this out. Can someone explain how to do this to a 7 year old?

If anyone knows of any poker sites that have good bonuses I'm more than welcome to listen
    Betcoin.ag has a 100% bonus up to 1 BTC in their poker room. They are also offering a 100-150% rake back for table starters.

Buffalo Nickle

I was referring to Jetwins 100% bonus for $150. This is not for 7 year olds. There are some nasty surprises. Read everything Raiders has written hear and go to Coinbase and Circle and read all the FAQs. And do some internet searches on Coinbase vs Circles comparisons. Spend a couple hours learning how it works. If you have any questions, the BitCoin guys will be happy to help you out.

Actually, the big bonus I was referring to was BetMania.

Also if you are not at all familiar with BitCoin or investing, probably want to stay away. You can lose your ass with this.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 07-07-15 at 05:45 PM.

raiders72001

My recommendations:

1) Go to blockchain.info. Click wallet, then create a new wallet. Then just put in a password and you have a wallet.

2a) Go to Coinbase.com to buy bitcoins. Set up an account and link it to your bank account. Transactions between your bank account and Coinbase take 3-4 days. Link a CC for instant transactions. Limits start off low. Approximately $100 instant and $1000 3-4 days. After 30 days it increases. I think the max is $50k. or

2b) Circle - Same as Coinbase. or

2c) Buy bitcoins in person at Libertyx.com There are no fees for the first $1000 and 1% after that. All you need is cash and a driver's license. or

2d) Purchase bitcoins from localbitcoins.com. There are many methods to buy and sell such as Paypal, **, **, deposit in bank accounts, in person and others.

3) After purchasing bitcoins, transfer them to your ewallet at blockchain.info.

4) Transfer bitcoins from ewallet to sportsbook. Deposits will be instant with the good sportsbooks. Withdrawals will be close to instant, 15 minutes at most.

5) When you want a withdrawal, transfer BTC from sportsbook to ewallet.

6a) Transfer BTC from ewallet to Coinbase or Circle. Then from Coinbase/Circle to bank account. or

6b) Transfer BTC to localbitcoins and sell there.

Notes- Some people don't create an ewallet when using Coinbase/Circle. They deposit directly from Coinbase/Circle to the sportsbook. When using localbitcoins if you are selling through localbitcoins be aware that chargebacks can be done when accepting Paypal.

It seems complicated but do it one time and it's a breeze.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 07-07-15 at 05:54 PM.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I have two...Use Kraken mostly...and Blockchain

The above post above me laid it out straightforward.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Many accounts. Bitcoin was a dream come true for me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Illini good job

I still feel uncomfortable with whole process

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have one, dont keep alot there, but is a nice option. Looks like the price has been up lately. Last time i bought it was around 235, saw it at 280 this morning

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

how long does it take to get btc from circle to your bank account?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    I have one, dont keep alot there, but is a nice option. Looks like the price has been up lately. Last time i bought it was around 235, saw it at 280 this morning
    It is up $20 in the last 12 hours.

First 123 Last