EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Do NOT deposit with BITCOINS or any currency with 5dimes

I'll gladly make a list of reasons why:

1. You have to manually request a bitcoin deposit address from a department that doesn't respond or even send emails correctly.
    2. Because the "Epay" department of 5Dimes is so stupid you have to repeatedly send emails to them and most of the time they claim they haven't rec'd it.
    3. You have to wait for SIX confirmations. Yes, not 1, 2, or 3 confirmations which is the standard. You have to wait for SIX.
    4. Receiving your deposit isn't automatic. You have to then in addition contact them AGAIN just to get the bitcoin added.
    5. Bitcoin payments take a rediculous amount of time with 5dimes. 1 Payout took 48 hours. Nitrogen or Bookmaker under a couple hours.
    6. 5dimes service all around is awful. You aren't treated with respect at all. If you want to speak to the Epay department tough luck you're shit out of luck.
    7. 5dimes live lines suck.
    8. 5dimes will credit you the least exchange rate used for bitcoin. I deposit 0.60 BTC and at the time bitstamp was $240, I received only $140 instead of $145 which I should have received.
    9. When requesting a payout, 5dimes will do the opposite and use the highest exchange rate thus meaning you get less bitcoin for your payout.

All in all DON'T deposit to 5dimes. They've become a shit book all around. Learned my lesson here.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Agree with you. They have to be the most overated book ever. No idea why everyone is so obsessed with them.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

People like them for value, variety, and payouts. IMO Heritage is a better overall shop and Bookmaker/DSI is also right there. These are the top three how thier ranked just depends on experiences and style of play.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

8) and 9) are not correct.

They use the average of the current Bid and Ask prices from bitstamp.net for both deposits and withdraws of Bitcoin.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

5D best book in the business for US customers.
    Been with them for a decade.
    They have always paid me promptly
    Whenever I have a problem I always treat them with respect, and I get respect in exchange.
    I love their prop bet selections.

Sounds to me like the OP has an agenda.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I only move $250-$500 Bitcoin with them. I always get a little more than I withdrew. If I get shorted one day, no biggie. BTC can move up or down 10% in hours...

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Whenever I have a problem I always treat them with respect, and I get respect in exchange.

Well said. 5d is truly A+. Never had a rude experience.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

never used Bitcoin

5d good book never had a problem depositing or withdrawing

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Thread deleted in 3,2,1....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Things are changing. Customer service is horrible. They are just sloppy. Inconsistent.

Don't know exactly what's going on there??? But people from Detroit could do a better job working over there.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    People like them for value, variety, and payouts. IMO Heritage is a better overall shop and Bookmaker/DSI is also right there. These are the top three how thier ranked just depends on experiences and style of play.
    Bingo. Right on.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I guess but for me number one thing is speed in payouts and customer service. I think youwager pays out the quickest of anyone for U.S. players. Had reference number in one hour before from them when I cashed out. If they can credit your deposit so quick they should be able to pay out just as quick or close to it. How long does 5dimes take 72 hours? forget that

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Things are changing. Customer service is horrible. They are just sloppy. Inconsistent.

Don't know exactly what's going on there??? But people from Detroit could do a better job working over there.
    CS treats you fine, just don't go off on the phone like a bull in a china shop.

"Hello, this is Steve Nash, my account number is 5D123456, my password is POISFAT, I believe my wager number 222111, was misgraded, the wager was Bulls -3 and they won by 5, could you kindly into that for me please"

Works like a charm everytime.

Don't start out, "Listen you thieving motherfuckers, you fukking misgraded my bet....."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: soxwin1917

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

One time I called there to see why it was taking my payout so long to process 7 days and some guy got on the phone and said they can pay me when ever they dam well please.Then he said if I call back again he wont process my payment and he said theres not shit i could do about it.No suprise ive never played there again.I shouldnt have to feel scared im not gona get my money i won because someone doesnt like me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: STAX