winner1983
    winner1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

LSbet.com wont pay out over 20.000 Euro

Hi everyone.

I have big problem with LSbet.com. I have my account there now for over a year( might be much longer but I am not sure). Over a long period of time I have made always deposits from 300-2000 Euro. I havent always being a winner. I lost huge amounts there too. In the last 2 weeks I have won with livebetting over 20.000 euro. Last week I made like four withdrawls of 1100-1400. Its not possible to withdrawl there through skrill or neteller more. After I made these withdrawls I had like 16000 Euro left. None of my withdrawls were approved by LSbet. Then I got an e-mail where was said I should send a photo of me where I am holding my passport in my hand and photo with of me with a papersheet in my hand on which is written my name, my username and I should sign it.

After sending these documents I got an answer in less than an hour. That was the answer :

Dear ......... ,Unfortunately you`ve broken the rule 1.2.4 of Terms and Conditions:1.2.4 The Player’s Account must be registered in Player’s own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for the Player and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which the Player opens with the Company, or which are beneficially owned by the Player in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". The Company has right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so).

When I lost there was never a problem. Now I have won and they are inventing stuff to keep my money. Why would I duplicate anys account when I have my own one. That makes no sense. I can understand that people do that because of the bonus. But since I always deposit so big amounts a hundred euro bonus wont make any big difference.

I asked for information who this person is that they are talking about. But they didnt give me any information. So they are not giving my money because of a reason that they are not even explaining.

I know that if a betting company has its license from Gribraltar for example then they have people you can write to to make a complainment. But LSbet.com is seated in Curacao and I cannot find anyone to who I could make a complainment. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thank you very much

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Sorry to hear about your problem

But all the complaints on here are with books most of us have never heard of .why do people continue playing at these books

Use the tools and reviews availble to research books before you deposit

Onto your complaint , maybe it's a ip address thing or address where someone else has logged on to there account from your location past or present

winner1983

Thx for the reply. Is there a chance that I can contact a regulatory body for betting?

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

You can file a complaint with SBR and they made me able to help you. Never heard of this website that you are using though.

winner1983

Ok. Thank you very much. I have send it yesterday to SBR including screenshots of the whole email conversation.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by winner1983 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have big problem with LSbet.com. I have my account there now for over a year( might be much longer but I am not sure). Over a long period of time I have made always deposits from 300-2000 Euro. I havent always being a winner. I lost huge amounts there too. In the last 2 weeks I have won with livebetting over 20.000 euro. Last week I made like four withdrawls of 1100-1400. Its not possible to withdrawl there through skrill or neteller more. After I made these withdrawls I had like 16000 Euro left. None of my withdrawls were approved by LSbet. Then I got an e-mail where was said I should send a photo of me where I am holding my passport in my hand and photo with of me with a papersheet in my hand on which is written my name, my username and I should sign it.

After sending these documents I got an answer in less than an hour. That was the answer :

Dear ......... ,Unfortunately you`ve broken the rule 1.2.4 of Terms and Conditions:1.2.4 The Player’s Account must be registered in Player’s own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for the Player and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which the Player opens with the Company, or which are beneficially owned by the Player in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". The Company has right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so).

When I lost there was never a problem. Now I have won and they are inventing stuff to keep my money. Why would I duplicate anys account when I have my own one. That makes no sense. I can understand that people do that because of the bonus. But since I always deposit so big amounts a hundred euro bonus wont make any big difference.

I asked for information who this person is that they are talking about. But they didnt give me any information. So they are not giving my money because of a reason that they are not even explaining.

I know that if a betting company has its license from Gribraltar for example then they have people you can write to to make a complainment. But LSbet.com is seated in Curacao and I cannot find anyone to who I could make a complainment. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thank you very much
    I have seen 2 other complaint cases about LSbet closing accounts for a similar reason over the last 6 to 8 months.

The Curacao regulator can be contacted from here: https://www.curacao-egaming.com/ scroll down to the bottom of the page for the complaints email address.

winner1983

Thank you for ur help Sir. But I already contacted them and i got this answer:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Curaçao eGaming. Please be advised that we do not license LSBet.

They seem to be licensed by C.I.L., being a different master license holder.

Sorry we can't be of any help.

Curaçao eGaming

The platform is licensed in Curacao and the license is held by Media Entertainment N.V., Curacao. Company holds a sublicense by Curacao Interactive Licensing N.V. (C.I.L) pursuant to Master Gaming License #5536/JAZ.
    Huge range of betting opportunities including Football, Tennis, Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Boxing, Rugby.
    Hitman is a trademark of Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved.

That was the point where I had to stop because I couldnt get any further information about " C.I.L " and a spot where u make a complainment. Because when u look up C.I.L u get directed back to the link u send: Curacao egaming. But they say they are not responsible. Very confusing.

winner1983

I found out that they have their license from media entertainment curacao but I cant find a contact adress. I have attached 3 pics that show that I have my account since 2013 and always bet a lot and deposit. They just cancalled all my bets.beweis2.jpgbeweis20.jpg beweis1.jpg

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

LSbet wants players they suspect of being involved with multi-accounts to show them the entire Skrill history and photo IDs of all players they've made transfers with. They won't back down on this request, and won't further address the complaints with SBR in all of these cases.

winner1983

Does that mean if I send them my whole skrill history and IDs that I have chance that Ill get my money? Or this case is finished and I have no chance getting my money even if I send them the requested documents?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Does that mean if I send them my whole skrill history and IDs that I have chance that Ill get my money? Or this case is finished and I have no chance getting my money even if I send them the requested documents?
    To date, no player we know of has complied with the request in full, so it is hard to say. We do know that's where the roadblock is, so if you obliged, we will get an answer from them on your behalf.

winner1983

Yes I will send them my whole skrill history and the IDs. I have no problem doing that.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

That was the point where I had to stop because I couldnt get any further information about " C.I.L " and a spot where u make a complainment. Because when u look up C.I.L u get directed back to the link u send: Curacao egaming. But they say they are not responsible. Very confusing.
    I had a problem with one of their licensees a while back, and dug around a bit. Don't remember it all, but ......

CIL are these guys:

http://www2.curacao-chamber.cw/excer...legalformid=51

They have a "master gaming license" in Curacao, which apparently allows them to sublicense anyone they feel like.

Can't remember all the details, but my basic impression was that licensing in Curacao might as well be written on toilet paper.

winner1983

documents

I sent a skrill history and a neteller history of half a year to Lsbet.com. I provided all Ids and passports of the people I had transactions with over that period. Their answer was:

Sehr geehrte(rVielen Dank für Ihre Unterlagen.Wir informieren Sie, dass die Entscheidung endgültig beschlossen wurde.Ihr Saldo bleibt 700 EUR, Sie sollen die auszahlen lassen und Ihr Konto wird geschlossen.Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis!Für weitere Informationen schreiben Sie uns eine E-mail an support@LSbet.com Oder melden Sie sich in Live Chat.Vielen Dank dass Sie mit uns spielen!
    Team LSbet.com

That means: " We stay with our decision. Cash out your 700 euro and then your account will be closed. Bye"

Attached Images  

Optional

I sent a skrill history and a neteller history of half a year to Lsbet.com. I provided all Ids and passports of the people I had transactions with over that period. Their answer was:

Sehr geehrte(rVielen Dank für Ihre Unterlagen.Wir informieren Sie, dass die Entscheidung endgültig beschlossen wurde.Ihr Saldo bleibt 700 EUR, Sie sollen die auszahlen lassen und Ihr Konto wird geschlossen.Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis!Für weitere Informationen schreiben Sie uns eine E-mail an support@LSbet.com Oder melden Sie sich in Live Chat.Vielen Dank dass Sie mit uns spielen!
    Team LSbet.com

That means: " We stay with our decision. Cash out your 700 euro and then your account will be closed. Bye"

Good work for testing them Winner

At least we now know they are definitely full of

Optional

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Should be an F, period. No middle ground, a book scams a player in any way then an automatic F.