TB12GOAT
    TB12GOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Banned From Bovada! Help!

i got a email saying this "Your account has been temporarily disabled after we found some suspicious activity. Your account is currently under investigation." i called them and they said i was chip dumping, when i never never ever done that, ive only played with my friends and talked about poker. ive never chip dumped or chaeted in anyway. they also said they would pay back all the victims if they found me guilty and charge my *********** if i do not have enough funds in my account. any help? should i cancel my *********** incase they charge it? help thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

If you havent been soft playing your friends, or using poker to transfer money between each other, or ganging up against other players at the table, then you should be fine.

Hopefully you havent been playing from the same IP as well?

They probably detected people that know each other have been playing together and are now analyzing the hands played. At a guess.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid you did something wrong

It was not random

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by TB12GOAT View Post
    i got a email saying this "Your account has been temporarily disabled after we found some suspicious activity. Your account is currently under investigation." i called them and they said i was chip dumping, when i never never ever done that, ive only played with my friends and talked about poker. ive never chip dumped or chaeted in anyway. they also said they would pay back all the victims if they found me guilty and charge my *********** if i do not have enough funds in my account. any help? should i cancel my *********** incase they charge it? help thanks
    If they charge your card for that you have every right to dispute those charges. Ultimately Bovada won't pursue it since they have no legal grounds to - as a foreign book serving an American customer. You don't have anything to worry about.

TB12GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    If they charge your card for that you have every right to dispute those charges. Ultimately Bovada won't pursue it since they have no legal grounds to - as a foreign book serving an American customer. You don't have anything to worry about.
    the only thing that scares me is they made me fill out and send in a *********** verification form that pretty much says that i agree to all charges

TB12GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by TB12GOAT View Post
    the only thing that scares me is they made me fill out and send in a *********** verification form that pretty much says that i agree to all charges
    help

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

get your card cancelled

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I would say you were being blessed for being banned from blovada....however it looks as though were trying to cheat them right back. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Don't cancel that card unless you want to be blacklisted by every site on the internet. Only a meatball would try a move like that.

You've obviously done something to warrant an investigation but if you're so sure that you're innocent why even bring that up? Sounds guilty as hell to me buddy.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I would listen to posting legend and supreme wiseguy HAREEBA! over poster "SharpAngles"