CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sbg global.....

First must point out that I have nothing bad to say about them, no problems. Maybe some one can enlighten me. Had an account with them a few years ago. Have not used them in about 3 years. Yesterday I get A call from them saying that they put $ 300 in my account( had to ask what my acc. # is) Anyway I checked and the money was there with no restrictions and no roll overs.!! My question to you guys is: Did anyone out there get such a call? And business wise I am not clear on their angle.............anyone got ideas ?? Thanks

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Did you play a lot when you played in the past? I don't see anything wrong with playing it entertainment style. Are you aware of their history from a long time ago? There is even a book written by the guy that started them that is interesting.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Did you play a lot when you played in the past? I don't see anything wrong with playing it entertainment style. Are you aware of their history from a long time ago? There is even a book written by the guy that started them that is interesting.
    Thanks for ur feedback BuckyOne...I am not aware of their history from long ago, I will look into that and maybe find my answer ................thanks again and best of luck to ya.!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    First must point out that I have nothing bad to say about them, no problems. Maybe some one can enlighten me. Had an account with them a few years ago. Have not used them in about 3 years. Yesterday I get A call from them saying that they put $ 300 in my account( had to ask what my acc. # is) Anyway I checked and the money was there with no restrictions and no roll overs.!! My question to you guys is: Did anyone out there get such a call? And business wise I am not clear on their angle.............anyone got ideas ?? Thanks
    They sent me this colorful e-mail saying how they put free cash in my account. They put $2 . A whole $2.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Interesting- another thread a guy says he has not played there in 3 years and they gave him $300 no rollover.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Interesting- another thread a guy says he has not played there in 3 years and they gave him $300 no rollover.
    Yea it's not done much but I'll try to make that $ 300 grow...it was very generous of them..................gl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Report back on this book

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Glad I saw this, used SBG when I first started betting online, switched to Dimes after I lost my initial deposit. Checked my account and they put $50 in it! Yay! I'm not a high-roller so there must be some type of scale. Not a highly rated book so if I grow this I'm taking it out and putting in Dimes acct.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

They always paid me, but I read where they stiffed some prop bettors on some F1 racing or something. I switched to 5Dimes.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Nothing

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Think it's legit. Just trying to keep people aware of them.

jjgold

This book has to be 10 years old

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

made my 2nd ever deposit to an offshore book at sbg global easy over 10 years ago. had lost $700 over my 1st weekend ever gambling offshore. deposited $2000 got a 35% cash bonus with i think a 4xxx roll to cover the loses. always got paid and was up good when i took the rest of my money out about 10 years now. hope they are still paying and doing well.

jjgold

Proceed with caution
    Do not go nuts