McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

any 1vice players

they offer 300% freeplay on a min 1,000 deposit plus 20% cash bonus on top of that. and if you deposit 1,000 they have a no juice promo for the ncaa tourney.

just seems a little risky for a book to be offering this.

was going to deposit with hr or 1Vice.

any opinions.

thanks

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

rest assured that they do not want winners at that book. I believe that the rollover is 15x on that. And an important thing to keep in mind at this book is that freeplay winnings add to your rollover. So if you win 8000 from your 3000 freeplays from parlays would lead to an increase of like 100,000 to your rollover

McCarthyFam

i do not play parlays. Believe rollover is 84,000. it is 20x. 200% is 15x

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

15 X's rollover???? And I thought 5 times was bad.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Not this sh!t again..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

McCarthy,

do yourself a favor.
    Post up at a good book.
    Dont take a bonus.
    Pound some winners.

McCarthyFam

i thrive off bonuses bigday.

give me a winner

McCarthyFam

i play at betdsi, just looking for another option

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Don't they have low limits?

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

84,000 rollover with 200 limits?. try to get the no juice option without the bonus and cash out after the nba playoffs

McCarthyFam

i'm not a big timer. generally bet 100 at most per game but when i asked, they said max wager was based on your deposit? and if you desire for a larger wager, they said they would evaluate it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

they seem to be looking for players

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Don't they have low limits?
    50% of your deposit amount. Though I was limited to $100 before I made it even 10% into my rollover.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

No one reaches a 15-20X rollover. That's a lot of winning/losing and betting Don't let them take your money. The most I will do is a 8X rollover.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    i do not play parlays. Believe rollover is 84,000. it is 20x. 200% is 15x
    Is the rollover amount variable based on freeplay winnings like Playersonly said?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    rest assured that they do not want winners at that book. I believe that the rollover is 15x on that. And an important thing to keep in mind at this book is that freeplay winnings add to your rollover. So if you win 8000 from your 3000 freeplays from parlays would lead to an increase of like 100,000 to your rollover
    good discussions and opinions here. freely shared without the bashing..much to like

PO the rollovers Ive done at 1vice are not based on tabulated free plays winnings win or lose. just the deposit plus free play amount then multiplied. this is not a hit and run situation.... stay patient, pound the no juice NCAA tournament PROMO sides and total that is 134 bets at no juice so you will with some variance be even after 134 wagers you have a good start on rollovers.. (if you deposit 1000 you can expect to start a 500 max wager, but you cant go $500 a game cause you will have pending bets so be in that $200 a game to start unless your account grows with winners... Trytrytry to complete your free play rollovers in 2 team parlays FAST, make many 2 team parlays and you will get about 68% of your 300% free play into your cash account on average... .get as much actual money working for you (they also are giving a free 20% cash as well on some deposits I think) anyway get the free plays done now and fast so you can max out as many no juice plays as possible!!! ask for that $500 minimum if you deposit 1000 (as later in the tourny you can get side and total individual games no problem, graded then do again for later game) unless your account is already flagged sharp then 300 probably your max bet, or even 200 max Ive read also. if your a sharp with 200 max and you still deposit at 1vice you already know that even with those terms this is a good deal pound the plays you would make anyway, you can rollover all of this in a few months and be well ahead. rinse and repeat as you like! much to like for a 1000 deposit.

its not perfect free money and action but hey if you like bonus stuff , enjoy the thrill of the hunt offshore, and giveaways this is a sweet deal...also you get multiple entries into
    a 1 vice march madness contest with great prizes, we all play in those anyway, ...and by a deposit you can get in on many other 1vice active player giveaways, look around at other forums, not too hard to find.

not for everyone but fits many. Some good thoughts shared in this thread. Think about any decision you make sending your hard earned real money off shore. post up players take all the initial risk when real money is legitimately sent..

Its a very decent +EV overall..but have to be patient it will take some time to do that rollover. Griffin is one of the best right now and will take care of you and pays with a smile and fast.....
    has a Fred also that is good in customer service as well...
    Last edited by trytrytry; 03-09-15 at 11:15 AM.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Honestly fellas, I deposit with them. I deposit with then cause they treat me well. I they've been more than accommodating for me in the past and I just can't get that any anywhere else I played. If your worried about the bonus just call and ask for Griffin. I'm sure he can taylor a bonus to your specific needs. I swear I send him an email and he is so responsive. Finally if your able to get a withdrawal, not that I speaking for everyone there but I've always got my withdrawal same day. To each his own. All you can do is give it a shot. I've referred people, praised their book, et. I have yet to hear 1 payout complaint from anyone.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

As someone noted, your rollover requirement is going to be about 100K with this. If you bet $50 per game, you are going to need to make 2,000 bets. If you are a betting maniac, you might be able to make it through to the end within a few years. If you want to complete the rollover in 6 months or a year like most people seem to want then they are probably going to take your money as you overbet the account. That's the strategy.

Now what you don't know is if you get ahead of them, they are going to call you up and tell you that you are "too sharp" and send you your winnings and you'll be as proud as you can be, but they will have screwed you out of your bonus which is what you signed up for. Run some searches on 1Vice and note all the calls people report getting about being too sharp. The bonus is a come on.

Take the 100% bonus at BetDSI instead. That's basically 105 odds and the best you will get.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    As someone noted, your rollover requirement is going to be about 100K with this. If you bet $50 per game, you are going to need to make 2,000 bets. If you are a betting maniac, you might be able to make it through to the end within a few years. If you want to complete the rollover in 6 months or a year like most people seem to want then they are probably going to take your money as you overbet the account. That's the strategy.

Now what you don't know is if you get ahead of them, they are going to call you up and tell you that you are "too sharp" and send you your winnings and you'll be as proud as you can be, but they will have screwed you out of your bonus which is what you signed up for. Run some searches on 1Vice and note all the calls people report getting about being too sharp. The bonus is a come on.

Take the 100% bonus at BetDSI instead. That's basically 105 odds and the best you will get.
    not a bad idea if you have never tried betdsi (bookmakers closely related sister book) but if you have 1/2 a clue at betdsi this is your limit...
    • Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 10.00 USD

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    not a bad idea if you have never tried betdsi (bookmakers closely related sister book) but if you have 1/2 a clue at betdsi this is your limit...
    • Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 10.00 USD
    Not for a small-timer like McCarthyFam. I beat BetDSI badly on their 100% bonus and I have already beaten Bookmakers 100% bonus and they will let me bet whatever I want. Bookmaker is not afraid of a 1,000 account. Want to beat them with $500+ bets and you might get limited. Not a worry for most and not for McCarthyFam.

Anybody that is a big gambler will just crossbet 1Vice and take their money if you have other outs and enough to outlast the betting requirements and get all your money out.

At least with Bookmaker or BetDSI, you know they will honor the bonus.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Not for a small-timer like McCarthyFam. I beat BetDSI badly on their 100% bonus and I have already beaten Bookmakers 100% bonus and they will let me bet whatever I want. Bookmaker is not afraid of a 1,000 account. Want to beat them with $500+ bets and you might get limited. Not a worry for most and not for McCarthyFam.

Anybody that is a big gambler will just crossbet 1Vice and take their money if you have other outs and enough to outlast the betting requirements and get all your money out.

At least with Bookmaker or BetDSI, you know they will honor the bonus.
    for sure AGREE with this..

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    No one reaches a 15-20X rollover. That's a lot of winning/losing and betting Don't let them take your money. The most I will do is a 8X rollover.
    That's a ridiculous statement! 15x is the norm now a days.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    for sure AGREE with this..
    Bookmaker and BetDSI will also let you bet whatever you want at your own pace. !Vice makes you bet at least $100 52 weeks per year, so you have to bet baseball and tennis and Guatemalan soccer just to try to keep from losing the bonus entirely.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Bookmaker and BetDSI will also let you bet whatever you want at your own pace. !Vice makes you bet at least $100 52 weeks per year, so you have to bet baseball and tennis and Guatemalan soccer just to try to keep from losing the bonus entirely.
    that is not in 1vice house rules or terms and conditions? can you post a link to that???

Buffalo Nickle

That's what they told me when I asked before the football season. Believe his name was Ed. You will not find it on the web site. I found it somewhere out there on the internet in researching 1Vice and asked about it and it was the case.

If they don't have that requirement, I might sign up myself. I can beat that bonus.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

looks like you are clearly mistaken, I took the bonus and the rollover is not formulated from winnings. it appears you are giving bad and incorrect information. My rollover was based off deposit plus bonus times rollover. winnings adds nothing. been there 8 months now never once on my first deposit or any reload bonus has the rollover been done in the way you have mentioned.

McCarthyFam

thanks for all the feedback guys. will be posting up 1,000 here in a few hours. definitely wont find a better bonus. i already have a betdsi account. will be using both books. i will take your advice trytrytry. thanks much!

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    thanks for all the feedback guys. will be posting up 1,000 here in a few hours. definitely wont find a better bonus. i already have a betdsi account. will be using both books. i will take your advice trytrytry. thanks much!
    I'd go with BetMania or BetPhoenix myself if you were looking for other places. But it's a tempting offer. Good luck getting paid on the bonus money.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

I'm not vouching for the future but Griffin paid me a few times and then banned me. It's best to ask what your limit is prior to depositing.

Griffin limited me to $300 per play. Then he went to $200. I questioned Griffin telling him that he promised $300 and the limit was immediately raised back to $300.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    That's a ridiculous statement! 15x is the norm now a days.
    Not for me. No one gets to hold my money hostage for a 15-20 rollover, I don't care what the bonus is. 8X rollover is as high as I will go. I like to hit it and quit it. I'm not in anything for the long haul.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Not for me. No one gets to hold my money hostage for a 15-20 rollover, I don't care what the bonus is. 8X rollover is as high as I will go. I like to hit it and quit it. I'm not in anything for the long haul.
    Hit it and quit it- I get it, dude. For me I'll deposit, during football, a couple thousand in a couple of books and get a huge bonus. My average per game is $400- 500 so the rollover for me doesn't take too long. plus if you deposit at multiple books you can play off one another.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I would play at 1Vice but Griffen is afraid of my action.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    Hit it and quit it- I get it, dude. For me I'll deposit, during football, a couple thousand in a couple of books and get a huge bonus. My average per game is $400- 500 so the rollover for me doesn't take too long. plus if you deposit at multiple books you can play off one another.
    Any particular strategy you use while taking bonuses at several books? Something I might consider next season.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Good shop till you get the boot. Griff is a standup guy and a man of his word.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think you're better off playing at bitcoin books more than the small type books that are unknown

12 Last