trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think you're better off playing at bitcoin books more than the small type books that are unknown
    1vice is well known JJ at least compared to bitthiscoinandthatbitcoinsports.com or whatever the others are called.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

can you only deposit p2p at 1vice?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    Hit it and quit it- I get it, dude. For me I'll deposit, during football, a couple thousand in a couple of books and get a huge bonus. My average per game is $400- 500 so the rollover for me doesn't take too long. plus if you deposit at multiple books you can play off one another.
    How do you play off of other books if you have multiple books? Like scalping, or just betting the other way? Can you give me an example if you have time?

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Can you bust out on this $1k 300% free play and deposit again and get the same special with a reset rollover?

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Anytime you zeroed out and re-deposit you'll get a new rollover requirement depends on your deposit.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    How do you play off of other books if you have multiple books? Like scalping, or just betting the other way? Can you give me an example if you have time?
    Let's say you have 3 books (all 15x rollover) and you seem to win a lot with one and the other 2 you stay around even. (example: book 1=$5,000, book 2 and 3 =$1,000, try and middle a game with books 2 and 3. If the middle doesn't win you atleast eliminate the rollover from one book; so it's almost like receiving 2 bonuses with only 15x rollover instead of 2 bonuses with 15x rollover for each.

Vampiro
    Vampiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Question for you guys that have played there and took a pay out.

If you deposit by one of the two person to person methods. When you go to take
    a pay out by one of the two person to person methods. Will these guys then want
    the photo id, etc that some of the other low tier books are using as stall tactics??

I understand that stuff for credit/debit card. But not when my initial deposit is
    made using one of the two person to person methods. Thanks for any help.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I don't think u need to send id but u only can receive money under your name

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I just received a free payout from 1Vice. No problems with payouts. Good book so far.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

They pay. Obviously you never know what the financial state of a book like this really is, but I was paid without any issue. Griffin gave me the boot after a hot streak. I was up 5-8 dimes I think in total. He can be a bit abrasiveness if you win, but he does pay.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    They pay. Obviously you never know what the financial state of a book like this really is, but I was paid without any issue. Griffin gave me the boot after a hot streak. I was up 5-8 dimes I think in total. He can be a bit abrasiveness if you win, but he does pay.
    You are on to something. I've already had my betting limits reduced. But I'm ok with it. Withdrawals/payouts are most important.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Been playing at 1vice for a couple months now. Dont have a single complaint. Withdrawals/payouts are always done within 24 hours, I usually get it ** and head to the liquor store and pick it up without a problem. The only downside is that the limits are capped. I am capped at 200 now, and sometimes yes I want to bet more, but that's the only downside of 1vice. if that is my only complaint, then the book is good with me. Stand up people too, always helpful, writing tickets even with deposits are processing.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

DUE TO A HEAVY DDOS ATTACK OUR PHONES ARE CURRENTLY OFFLINE PLEASE USE LIVE CHAT OR ISSUES CAN BE EMAILED TO SUPPORT@1VICE.COM

WE WILL BE BACK UP SOON, THANKS

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 04-30-15 at 06:31 PM.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

boys but this is safe ?? bookmakers' there is the risk of losing my money ?? why not have skrill or neteller?

steve1845
    steve1845's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

I took a no juice promotion from them last year. Completed the rollover and took free payouts until I'd got all my money out. It ended up being more hassle than I expected so I won't be depositing again but I was impressed with payouts speaking as somebody who hasn't used P2P methods before.

IrishLuck777
    IrishLuck777's Avatar Become A Pro!

1vice like you if you lose money. i deposited for the 1k big football bonus and originally had max bet of 250, after making 2k the first 3 weeks of the season i was told i could only bet 50 per game. after complaining that this would take forever and now allow me to complete rollover they allowed my max wager to be 100. still very annoying having to make 800 bets at $100 but was able to complete it

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

i just requested a $500 payout the other day and was able to pick it up about two hours later. I am limited to $300 bets, but it doesnt bother me being a small time player. I bet no more than $50 a game for the most part. I always withdraw if i'm up after completing a rollover. and then i just redeposit for another bonus

First 12