jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you're interested in trading bit coin try the US exchange at coin base

NoRespect
    NoRespect's Avatar Become A Pro!

This for the guy with the MLB avatar.
    If your bill folder gets lifted, and your cash go poof, whats's your recourse, you know, your course of action?

NoRespect

Quote Originally Posted by masta bettor View Post
    There is a way to prevent theft.

You create a physical paper bitcoin wallet and keep your balance on it.

From the paper wallet you can transfer bitcoin to your online wallet(s) by scanning a QR code or inputting the address.

You can create as many paper and online wallets as you want, there is no limit.

Safeguarding your bitcoin is easy. EASY.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by NoRespect View Post
    This for the guy with the MLB avatar.
    If your bill folder gets lifted, and your cash go poof, whats's your recourse, you know, your course of action?
    My plastic is guaranteed slick.
    You're make pretend money? Is that insured?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My plastic is guaranteed slick.
    You're make pretend money? Is that insured?
    Circle Is Insured and Secure
    All bitcoin in your account are insured against theft and your bitcoin will be stored off-line. They are also one of the few bitcoin companies regulated by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s FinCEN. This is a big deal and should ease any worries you have regarding another Mt. Gox-like theft. Read how they secure your wallet.
    How to buy bitcoin with Circle?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO for a 'gambling' website there sure are a lot of people who are totally clueless about how stuff works. Also the guy who claims to 'trade currency for a living' BBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH penetrating joke. If he did he would be a billionaire right now exploiting the BTC market.

Since last year when bitcoins went off to stupid prices the price change since then have been EXTREMELY easy to find a reason for them.

Dec 2013 hit like 1200 per. Some sell off took it to 900 or so, then it went back up to about a grand. Scandal nits it dropped to about 600 with a HUGE volume being sold off. Typical fear and it happens on Wall Street (A regulated entity) all the time.

That scandal goes away and it inches its way back up to 1000 or so per unit once again, takes almost 3 weeks for it to rebound. So not a meteoric rise but a semi natural one. Price hovers between 700 and 900 for 3 months. Then another 'theft/hack/scandal' hit, another massive sell off but this time price only dips to around 550.

Then a very quick rebound and then a steady decline over the next 3 months going from a (rebounded) price of 600 down to 375.

Then in June another steady come back going from 375 back up to 700, Another scandal back down to 575 for a few days then right back up to 650 again. Then a steady downward trend for a few months until it reached a low of around 350 in Oct, then another big buy back and it inched back up to 450, then the steady holding pattern and slight decrease down to around 300 per unit right before this last major scandal hit. When the price completely tanked to 175 or so. Since then it has been a steady rise. With a few daily ups and downs. But it hit 270 a week or so ago when this supposed scam happened took a small dip for a day and is now back up close to 250 again. I suspect it will go back up again until the next 'scandal".

You can look up the charts and see when MAJOR volume takes place and how it coincides with major problems with companies dealing with Bitcoins. but that really only deals with the commodity (currency of you want) side of them.

There is ZERO risk if youre buying bitcoins and moving them and getting them transferred to cash ASAP. In fact all the scandals and issues and price decreases have made them more viable and much cheaper to obtain and greatly reduced the risks for players and books.

But From Oct til about January Bitcoins had become extremely stable and their price point was being set at around 300-350 per unit. I suspect they will get there again and as security tightens and companies that shouldnt be dealing with them keep getting ripped off and put out of commission the one who are specializing in them will get stronger and thus make them as safe as anything else. But for gamblers or people just moving money around that is moot anyway. Because you shouldnt be holding them that long in the first place.

Guys who bought in at less than 200 are reaping rewards right now. Which is why I think the prices have been up and down because they bought up a lot the day they tanked and have since just been moving a few here or there to take profits.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO for a 'gambling' website there sure are a lot of people who are totally clueless about how stuff works. Also the guy who claims to 'trade currency for a living' BBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH penetrating joke. If he did he would be a billionaire right now exploiting the BTC market.
    you obviously have a clue

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

But From Oct til about January Bitcoins had become extremely stable and their price point was being set at around 300-350 per unit.
    hang on let me laugh at YOU and YOUR knowledge of this market a little more, while I'm showing to you what was ACTUALLY happening with BTC price right around Oct and Jan

looks extremely stable to me

...ohh and $300-350 price point
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-20-15 at 09:35 AM.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    hang on let me laugh at YOU and YOUR knowledge of this market a little more, while I'm showing to you what was ACTUALLY happening with BTC price right around Oct and Jan

looks extremely stable to me

...ohh and $300-350 price point

Proves my point the fact you dont know how to read that charts shows how clueless you are.

Throw up a chart of ANY currency over that same time and look at the daily fluctuations I suspect they are as extreme if not moreso. I will give you tiem to go try and cherry pick one that doesnt.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Proves my point the fact you dont know how to read that charts shows how clueless you are.

Throw up a chart of ANY currency over that same time and look at the daily fluctuations I suspect they are as extreme if not moreso. I will give you tiem to go try and cherry pick one that doesnt.
    umm...you're asking me to throw a chart in here that shows a 30% back and forth currency swings?

boy are sure you know what you're asking about? cos I don't think you do

stop embarrassing yourself

jjgold

Wanty how much money have you made trading bitcoins or any other currency for that matter?

wantitall4moi

umm...you're asking me to throw a chart in here that shows a 30% back and forth currency swings?

boy are sure you know what you're asking about? cos I don't think you do

stop embarrassing yourself
    it doesnt lose 30% daily. Its less than 5% most of the time. Only times major changes happen is when some scandal or big news story breaks.

If every other currency was as easy to trade as bitcoins they would move more than that because some of them aint worth shit.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

it doesnt lose 30% daily. Its less than 5% most of the time. Only times major changes happen is when some scandal or big news story breaks.

If every other currency was as easy to trade as bitcoins they would move more than that because some of them aint worth shit.
    guy you're clueless...please stop

coach did you hear that? most of the times currencies lose or gain a bit less than 5% daily

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wanty how much money have you made trading bitcoins or any other currency for that matter?

I bought a bunch last week when they tanked. I sold half of them when they got to 250, Then a bunch more when they peaked. I put some in a few books a couple of them converted to straight USD, others still in BTC. I am not a big bitcoin guy but its common sense that you buy something at its lowest, and bitcoins arent going anywhere. Unless the government takes over the internet. Theyre still worth grabbing when they go down below 240 then you turn them over at whatever you want to get. Buy a bunch at 235, sell them at 250 you just made 6% (minus any fees you might have which should be zero if youre doing it right).

Only problem is theyre not nearly as anonymous as people think because to sell them on an exchange you need to link everything you have including SSN. But whatever theyre not illegal.

wantitall4moi

guy you're clueless...please stop

coach did you hear that? most of the times currencies lose or gain a bit less than 5% daily
    they would if they werent propped up by the government and artificially sustained.

There is a reason why bitcoins do what they do, its a pure organic market based on supply and demand. Except when something happens that is over blown by the government controlled media (like the article that was cited by you) that is not only completely misleading but basically fabricated to scare people.

Which is actually good for a lot of people because it makes them more money. No different than the stock market crashes when they happen.

Watch what happens to bitcoins when the stock market crashes here in a couple months and the fed starts raising interest rates and the make believe economy falls in on itself like a house of cards.

Bitcoins arent really a currency anyway, theyre more of a commodity, like gold and silver those will sky rocket as well once the reality of this make believe bullshit we have going on now is realized.

But thats they irony Bitcoin prices based on the USD are already flawed because the weakness of the dollar artificially infects the price of bitcoins.

But as a currency expert I am sure you know all that.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

they would if they werent propped up by the government and artificially sustained.

There is a reason why bitcoins do what they do, its a pure organic market based on supply and demand. Except when something happens that is over blown by the government controlled media (like the article that was cited by you) that is not only completely misleading but basically fabricated to scare people.

Which is actually good for a lot of people because it makes them more money. No different than the stock market crashes when they happen.

Watch what happens to bitcoins when the stock market crashes here in a couple months and the fed starts raising interest rates and the make believe economy falls in on itself like a house of cards.

Bitcoins arent really a currency anyway, theyre more of a commodity, like gold and silver those will sky rocket as well once the reality of this make believe bullshit we have going on now is realized.

But thats they irony Bitcoin prices based on the USD are already flawed because the weakness of the dollar artificially infects the price of bitcoins.

But as a currency expert I am sure you know all that.
    thanks for the laughs...I think that's enough for one day though

wantitall4moi

thanks for the laughs...I think that's enough for one day though
    yup but I would say the likelihood of the DJIA losing half its value and Bitcoins losing half their value As of right now that would be DJIA at 9000 and BTC at 125 at about the same probability over the next 15-18 months.

I do know that the stock market is the most definite to drop significantly, much more than bitcoins will thats for sure.

But since you love charts so much......

raiders72001

There are over 600 alt coins. I day traded crypto-currencies at BTC-e and Cryptsy. There are a lot of pump and dumps that have been going on since the beginning. Twitter is a nice source to "try" and figure out what is going to happen.

One guy that went by "fontas" made a fortune day trading. Then he bragged to either the WSJ or NYT, I forget, about it being an unregulated market and how easy it was to make money. After the article, "fontas" disappeared.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

edit- At second look there are 568.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-20-15 at 12:08 PM.

raiders72001

Arbitrage chart http://www.coined.com/

stevenash

Bitcoin Crime Wave Breaks Out in NYC

Bitcoin, the technology that’s meant to revolutionize the way we think of money, is simultaneously revolutionizing the way we get mugged.

A New York City firefighter named Dwayne Richards was recently held up, stabbed and robbed by thieves who were after his bitcoin, the Observer has learned. From what we’ve discovered, Mr. Richards, who is a firefighter in lower Manhattan, was mugged and left bleeding after meeting the robbers under the pretense of exchanging bitcoin for cash in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He’s alive, well, and refusing comment.

Typically, when we hear of bitcoin-related crimes, it’s a white-collar affair—millions of dollars going missing from an overseas exchange, or a plucky enthusiast finding himself in an international money-laundering scheme.

But robbing someone of his bitcoin in person can be an astonishingly effective way to make off with vast sums of capital quickly and untraceably. And Mr. Richards is far from the first to fall victim to bitcoin-related brutality.

Stagecoach robberies

Dean Katz is a one-man bitcoin exchange. Every day, he drives around New York buying and selling bitcoin, on call to a large customer base. He’s like a weed delivery guy, only instead of delivering drugs, he’s bringing people the future of financial transactions.
    One day, he received a call from someone who had heard about his services, either online or through a referral, who wanted to visit him out in Queens at a secure location.

“He called because he wanted to gamble during the Super Bowl, which is pretty common,” Mr. Katz told the Observer.

When the person arrived, he held Mr. Katz up at gunpoint and forced him to transfer $8,500 worth of bitcoin. Then, the robber took $3,500 in cash and split.

Mr. Katz reported the incident to the police, and he’s heard from a number of people also who trade bitcoin in person that there have been other incidents. Some of the occurrences have been physical robberies, others have just involved the use of counterfeit money—which as a hustling entrepreneur, Mr. Katz considers just as offensive.

Bitcoin may be a digital currency, but trading it in person is still one of the fastest and most reliable ways to exchange it. Signing on and having your account verified with an exchange can take weeks, and if you’re new to using cryptocurrencies, it’s helpful to have someone knowledgeable over your shoulder to walk you through the process.

Also, having someone with you in person is, ironically, a safer way to transact. It allows you to monitor the transaction and adds a layer of trust. Again, bitcoin is so new to so many people, there are plenty of creative ways to defraud people online. It accounts for why LocalBitcoins, a platform for finding people to do business with in your area, is one of the largest trading platforms in the world.
    But if the person you’re dealing with turns on you, you’ll find all of the benefits of bitcoin turning on you, too.

The Wild West

The best thing about bitcoin is that you can move vast sums of money nearly instantly without needing to go through a bank or centralized, governing body for approval or monitoring. But one thing banks are good at is dealing with thieves.

If someone held you up at gunpoint and made you wire your money from a bank account, a bank would be able to see the receiving account and, in most cases, link it to the person who goes to collect from that account. Bitcoin isn’t exactly anonymous, per se, but a thief who is smart and careful enough can make it nearly impossible to be linked to an account once he’s received his payload.

New York State is currently working on controversial legislation to legitimize and regulate bitcoin without totally clipping its wings as a revolutionary tool. Mr. Katz says that he hopes there will eventually be physical, centralized exchanges and centers where bitcoin can be traded in safe, public forums. Until then, he simply has to watch his back.

“Right now, it’s like the Wild West,” Mr. Katz said, “and stagecoach robberies are going to happen.”

jjgold

There is such a high risk to get scammed dealing with any form of bitcoin

There are just too many unregulated holes in this product

A hackers dream

raiders72001

Bitcoin, the technology that’s meant to revolutionize the way we think of money, is simultaneously revolutionizing the way we get mugged.

A New York City firefighter named Dwayne Richards was recently held up, stabbed and robbed by thieves who were after his bitcoin, the Observer has learned. From what we’ve discovered, Mr. Richards, who is a firefighter in lower Manhattan, was mugged and left bleeding after meeting the robbers under the pretense of exchanging bitcoin for cash in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He’s alive, well, and refusing comment.

Typically, when we hear of bitcoin-related crimes, it’s a white-collar affair—millions of dollars going missing from an overseas exchange, or a plucky enthusiast finding himself in an international money-laundering scheme.

But robbing someone of his bitcoin in person can be an astonishingly effective way to make off with vast sums of capital quickly and untraceably. And Mr. Richards is far from the first to fall victim to bitcoin-related brutality.

Stagecoach robberies

Dean Katz is a one-man bitcoin exchange. Every day, he drives around New York buying and selling bitcoin, on call to a large customer base. He’s like a weed delivery guy, only instead of delivering drugs, he’s bringing people the future of financial transactions.
    One day, he received a call from someone who had heard about his services, either online or through a referral, who wanted to visit him out in Queens at a secure location.

“He called because he wanted to gamble during the Super Bowl, which is pretty common,” Mr. Katz told the Observer.

When the person arrived, he held Mr. Katz up at gunpoint and forced him to transfer $8,500 worth of bitcoin. Then, the robber took $3,500 in cash and split.

Mr. Katz reported the incident to the police, and he’s heard from a number of people also who trade bitcoin in person that there have been other incidents. Some of the occurrences have been physical robberies, others have just involved the use of counterfeit money—which as a hustling entrepreneur, Mr. Katz considers just as offensive.

Bitcoin may be a digital currency, but trading it in person is still one of the fastest and most reliable ways to exchange it. Signing on and having your account verified with an exchange can take weeks, and if you’re new to using cryptocurrencies, it’s helpful to have someone knowledgeable over your shoulder to walk you through the process.

Also, having someone with you in person is, ironically, a safer way to transact. It allows you to monitor the transaction and adds a layer of trust. Again, bitcoin is so new to so many people, there are plenty of creative ways to defraud people online. It accounts for why LocalBitcoins, a platform for finding people to do business with in your area, is one of the largest trading platforms in the world.
    But if the person you’re dealing with turns on you, you’ll find all of the benefits of bitcoin turning on you, too.

The Wild West

The best thing about bitcoin is that you can move vast sums of money nearly instantly without needing to go through a bank or centralized, governing body for approval or monitoring. But one thing banks are good at is dealing with thieves.

If someone held you up at gunpoint and made you wire your money from a bank account, a bank would be able to see the receiving account and, in most cases, link it to the person who goes to collect from that account. Bitcoin isn’t exactly anonymous, per se, but a thief who is smart and careful enough can make it nearly impossible to be linked to an account once he’s received his payload.

New York State is currently working on controversial legislation to legitimize and regulate bitcoin without totally clipping its wings as a revolutionary tool. Mr. Katz says that he hopes there will eventually be physical, centralized exchanges and centers where bitcoin can be traded in safe, public forums. Until then, he simply has to watch his back.

“Right now, it’s like the Wild West,” Mr. Katz said, “and stagecoach robberies are going to happen.”

If you are worried about this then don't do bitcoin transactions in person.

raiders72001

Feb 19
    COLUMBIA, SC — Columbia police released surveillance photos of two suspects wanted for the brazen midday armed robbery of Sylvan Jewelers in downtown Columbia on Thursday.The two armed men entered the Main Street store at 11 am, Columbia Police Chief Skip Holbrook said in a news release.
    While one of the men took expensive watches from a display case, the other threatened store employees with a gun. No one was hurt in the robbery, Holbrook said.
    Police believe one or more individuals were in the getaway car - a dark-colored, older model 4-door Oldsmobile with tinted windows - parked in from of the store during the robbery.
    Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2015/02/19/3...#storylink=cpy
    http://www.thestate.com/2015/02/19/3...stigating.html

Google robbed at gunpoint in the last 24 hours and you get over 20 pages.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-21-15 at 10:30 AM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

FFS!

This thread just goes on and on and on with posts having no relevance whatever to betting or sports books.

Wrong forum / wrong site!

stevenash

^
    Did you fail reading comprehension?

The title of this thread is

I posted a news item about a man getting scammed at gunpoint?

How is my post not relevant to the thead title.

Hareeba!

^
    Did you fail reading comprehension?

The title of this thread is

I posted a news item about a man getting scammed at gunpoint?

How is my post not relevant to the thead title.
    Maybe you're the one with a reading comprehension weakness?

Where did I say your post wasn't relevant to the thread?

It may be relevant to the thread's title but the thread's title and 99% of its content has nothing at all to do with betting or sportsbooks which is what SBR and this forum is for.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 02-21-15 at 06:19 PM.

stevenash

^
    a) Your beef is with the OP, not with me because...
    b) I really don't have time to read each and every of the over 200 posts about a make pretend currency.

Hareeba!

[QUOTE=stevenash;23616577]^
    a) Your beef is with the OP

That's true.
    I really don't know where you got the idea I was addressing you (until after your post at #200).

wantitall4moi

Just a friendly bump to show who the smartest guy on any forum is.

The guy who bought bitcoins at record lows sold off a percentage, parlayed that money into more coins and sold off a percentage of those and parlayed that back into them as prices fluctuated.

I didnt know shit about bitcoins 6 weeks ago, still dont know much. But I know that when something tanks for no other reason than fear its a good time to buy. Might have been lucky but smart people dont get lucky all the time.

What has happened in the past 5 weeks since this thread got going? Bitcoins only went from about 175/180 per coin now hovering around 300 per coin. With a lot of fluctuations up and down in between, but not extreme ones just ones where people were selling a few off and then 'reinvesting'.

How much money you think guys have made doing that the past 5 weeks? I am just a goofball and sold too many for too cheap and still made a killing. Mostly because they dipped again and I took everything I had sitting in my wallet in cash from the previous sales and bought them up again when they were below 250. Most around 232-234. I bought steady for almost a week as they bounced around the mid 230s. But when they spiked I didnt sell nearly as many off this time just enough to feel safe. Even though I could have since they hit 285 and then dropped to about 260. I just sold a few off and watched. Watched them climb and climb and watched all sort of positive news come in about them and watch them continue to rise.

I think at 280 theyre still a 'safe' buy right now, maybe even still at 300. But obviously they have to hit some decent prices if youre doing it purely for 'investment' purposes.

To me it was a no brainer, all time low buy. Common sense just like I said weeks ago. Set a price in your head ( I posted that here at 250) and buy until they go above it. Then sit or sell, or a little of both. But for an example 5K when they were below 200 (I am calling it a 185 average)per without any sort of selling and rebuying would be about 8000 right now. With just some minimal selling and rebuying here or there 5K becomes about 8700. Thats a pretty good R.O.I. And 5K is petty cash actually. But its all relative. A guy who can afford 25K to fool around with might not be so impressed with 18500 profits over 5 weeks. But then again if he wasnt he would be a retard.

Perfect example of how guys with money (that arent greedy) are the ones that make money. Because they make their money of the retards, idiots, scaredy cats, and greedy people of the world.

raiders72001

The guy who bought bitcoins at record lows sold off a percentage, parlayed that money into more coins and sold off a percentage of those and parlayed that back into them as prices fluctuated.

I didnt know shit about bitcoins 6 weeks ago, still dont know much. But I know that when something tanks for no other reason than fear its a good time to buy. Might have been lucky but smart people dont get lucky all the time.

What has happened in the past 5 weeks since this thread got going? Bitcoins only went from about 175/180 per coin now hovering around 300 per coin. With a lot of fluctuations up and down in between, but not extreme ones just ones where people were selling a few off and then 'reinvesting'.

How much money you think guys have made doing that the past 5 weeks? I am just a goofball and sold too many for too cheap and still made a killing. Mostly because they dipped again and I took everything I had sitting in my wallet in cash from the previous sales and bought them up again when they were below 250. Most around 232-234. I bought steady for almost a week as they bounced around the mid 230s. But when they spiked I didnt sell nearly as many off this time just enough to feel safe. Even though I could have since they hit 285 and then dropped to about 260. I just sold a few off and watched. Watched them climb and climb and watched all sort of positive news come in about them and watch them continue to rise.

I think at 280 theyre still a 'safe' buy right now, maybe even still at 300. But obviously they have to hit some decent prices if youre doing it purely for 'investment' purposes.

To me it was a no brainer, all time low buy. Common sense just like I said weeks ago. Set a price in your head ( I posted that here at 250) and buy until they go above it. Then sit or sell, or a little of both. But for an example 5K when they were below 200 (I am calling it a 185 average)per without any sort of selling and rebuying would be about 8000 right now. With just some minimal selling and rebuying here or there 5K becomes about 8700. Thats a pretty good R.O.I. And 5K is petty cash actually. But its all relative. A guy who can afford 25K to fool around with might not be so impressed with 18500 profits over 5 weeks. But then again if he wasnt he would be a retard.

Perfect example of how guys with money (that arent greedy) are the ones that make money. Because they make their money of the retards, idiots, scaredy cats, and greedy people of the world.
    Nice job.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

congrats on your profit!

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Who didn't see something like this coming?
    Go figure, and unregulated monetary system falling victim to a scam.
    I couldn't agree more!

NoRespect

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You've probably been answered a million times that most people interested in it in this industry are all about the ease, cost and speed of money transfer with it.

Even the gung-ho pro-bitcoin posters here hardly talk about it as an investment vehicle, it's all about the money transfer system.

It's only the Bitcoin bashers that act like the day to day price is of any concern, not the users.

And even with the volatility of price I am yet to see anyone with a horror story about losing a lot of money during the transfer process.

The banking system leaches off almost every transaction that is made. Its not needed anymore. It's an unnoticed parasite on every person in the world.

The philosophy behind Bitcoin is a world changer for so much more than just gambling and darker uses.

You've been proven right on each and every point you made.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Nice job.
    meh I am an idiot, but I saw them tank and knew they were good to buy. Remember when I was asking stupid questions at Peeps about trying to stay anonymous? I had a ton of them in wallets and was trying to get cash for them without having to use real names and bank accounts.

That didnt work I just connected a few and opened a new one.

BkofAma shut down one claiming fraud use. Had to call in and say transactions were legit. Guess they dont like bitcoins at all. I closed the account, didnt like BkofAma anyway.

Just another reason why banks suck. Problem is theyre a necessary evil at least right now. Hoping some regulated bitcoin to cash banks open up that deal only in bitcoin transactions. Wiling to pay a small fee to avoid the hassles with the banks.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

so how many did you buy wanti?

First ... 34567 Last