RappiN
    RappiN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by EBK View Post
    YOU can make 2k a month with 20k bankroll.

Unfortunately I don't have 20 grand,I've only 3k and 500€ it's only what I can make each month.

And not I'm not a seller,I'm just an arbs punter.

I can tell you that some arbs provider sucks

the worst scam is SureBetPro...an MLM program masked by an arbs service

and I tell you for 2nd time that I'm not a rookie gambler.

SBR it's not my favorite betting forum simply becuase here there a lot of USA citizen and if you exclude Pinny, I don't use most of top rated sportbooks on SBR.
    I use Betfair and all euro books instead. I've never used Matchbook for example.

I can understand from your words that you've never tried sport arbs seriously or if you've tried it you've used a scam software.

I've told before what arbs service I use (I don't repeat the name becuase I don't want to create suspect that I'm a seller)

and for who believe that you've to stay in front of your pc all day long I can tell you two things:

1) I use a "sound alert" that bring me on my pc every time there is a sure..of course I've to stay at home

2)With olympics games last night I've placed 32 sure bets within two hours...enough to bet all my little 3k bankroll
    Hi EBK, sorry for the jump but i really enjoyd your replys.

i'm starting my steps in arbing, my basic question is how much bookies should i work with? is there some kind of division (by number or precentage) between sharp ones and soft ones?

by that, can you please recommend for each bookie - how much initial depodit should i post? because if i understand it correct - in order to bet avg. arb of lets say 1,000 EUR, i need much more bankroll in each bookie.

so how do you know where to deposit and how much for each bookie? do you work with some kind of a list? can you please share it?

i assume that i wouldn't work with everything you'll recommend as it depend on the country i reside in.

really appreciate your answer as this importamt for me to know the initial amount for investment.

thanks,

Rudi.

RappiN
    RappiN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

anyone please??

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by EBK View Post
    it's ok mate,continue to lose money

I will keep my arbitrage betting

Only some euro book has limited me
    Must be fun life, sitting in front of a PC all day, every day, to scratch out pennies from a rapidly decaying inefficiency. I'll stick to predicting the future better than the competition.

First 123