KrauseOasis
    KrauseOasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Pinnacle cancel bet in live - with goal two minutes after the bet

Good morning, everyone.

I come here to show my complete dissatisfaction with the pinnacle. made a bet yesterday in live in the game below:

424359082-1

11:50pm 14-Dec-141:52pm 14-Dec-14Soccer
    HandicapSantiago Wanderers vs Union Espanola (+0) for Match.
    [Live! 0-0] 3.780 1,000.00 2,780.00 Rejected

end of the game: santiago 2 x 3 union espanola.

It turns out that I made the bet and was canceled by the rules in their live. But the detail that the goal of the Spanish union was two minutes after my bet is made. The goal came from a cross from a foul to stop it.

That is, there was a lot of bad faith in them cancel my bet. If the bet was made very close to the goal, that's fine, I accept. But two minutes before the goal is a long time to cancel a bet.

I sent an email to them and the response was:

Dear Client,

Sorry you fell that way , your wager was decided according to Live Wagering rules

Your wager was placed during the danger Zone

Danger Zone Started at 1:50:51 PM
    Wager was placed at 1:50:52 PM
    Goal Scored at 1:52:24 PM
    Danger Zone ended at 1:52:25 PM

for their explanation, my bet was canceled one second before the game. this is a steal. I bet since 2009 and never experienced it.

What can you do to help me not be stolen by pinnacle...

thanks.

Roaldos
    Roaldos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Sometimes danger zone can take a few mins. Also depends on the information they are getting from the person reporting live stats (usually done via an app on mobile phone) I also have to wait a few mins from time to time (danger mode), especially when leagues aren't that big (same at all asian bookmakers) Free kicks are usually marked as danger mode, especially (obviously) on half of opponent.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by KrauseOasis View Post
    Your wager was placed during the danger Zone

Danger Zone Started at 1:50:51 PM
    Wager was placed at 1:50:52 PM
    Goal Scored at 1:52:24 PM
    Danger Zone ended at 1:52:25 PM

for their explanation, my bet was canceled one second before the game. this is a steal. I bet since 2009 and never experienced it.

What can you do to help me not be stolen by pinnacle...

thanks.
    Your bet was not cancelled 1 second before the game. That record shows that you attempted to place the bet 1 second after a danger zone period was declared.

Do you know what a danger zone period is?

It is very normal for this to happen. Pinnacle did not steal based on what you have told us.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

As already stated this is very normal for Pinnacles danger zone. They can often last several minutes especially during set pieces, or when a team plays tiki-taka close to the opponents penalty box.

You have to factor this in when making a live bet.