gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

5Dimes emails not coming through?

Has anyone had this problem? Some emails have come in, but right now im waiting on one for their Betting Contest, and none are coming through. I've tried Live Help and we can't figure out the problem. I use gmail. Anyone had this and know a solution?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

wish i could help. very strange.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Has anyone had this problem? Some emails have come in, but right now im waiting on one for their Betting Contest, and none are coming through. I've tried Live Help and we can't figure out the problem. I use gmail. Anyone had this and know a solution?
    Dealing this last week with 5dimes NOTORIOUS slow not wanting to pay BS live help agents this week i noticed some of the emails from the 5 were coming through my junk mail and others straight up in regular inbox. So, check your junk file.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Dealing this last week with 5Dimes NOTORIOUS slow not wanting to pay BS live help agents this week i noticed some of the emails from the 5 were coming through my junk mail and others straight up in regular inbox. So, check your junk file.
    yeah i noticed that and have been checking my spam folder too now, but these still arent coming in. we switched my email and still not working. sucks dick.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Gmail support should be able to tell you why.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

their change your password email took 24 hours to hit me.