lottery
    lottery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Marathonbet changed my bet - penetrating thieves

I have been betting with marathonbet for a year or two and I am starting to see a strange trend with them- they tend to be very unethical.

I am in the sports industry for few years, I can not say this about other popular betting websites but with marathonbet they are clearly very unethical.

I made a bet last night in the Argentina Cup for Rosario DNB (draw no bet) and the game finished 0-0 in the first 90 minutes and then Rosario lost in the penalties. I assumed the bet would be settled as void.

This morning I see that marathonbet settled the bet as lost. I am like 99% sure that I have made the bet for Rosario DNB and now I see the bet settled as Rosario Cup winner and there is no way I would make that silly mistake, I always re-check every bet before I make it.

Now because I didn't take a picture of it, they probably are going to try and claim that it was a mistake on my part.

From now on, I will be taking pictures of every bet that I make and we really need a department specialized in helping us suing these betting companies otherwise they are going to be cheating us forever.

Regards

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had similar problem more than 5 times with marathon and fonbet. They are changing lines so fast matter of click sometime. I must say i didnt loose everytime. From that experience im rechecking bet before posted and ofcours making screenshots. I would lile if there is chance for u to getb back money,but the is 0%. 100% they didnt change your bet,their system is automated.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I doubt they would change your bet. It would take one person to have a screenshot of the bet showing they changed it, to seriously damage a sites reputation.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Agreed, that's definitely counter-productive.

If a dodgy book was going to do such things, it'd be on markets where they take 50k+ bets.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dance1959 View Post
    I have had similar problem more than 5 times with marathon and fonbet. They are changing lines so fast matter of click sometime. I must say i didnt loose everytime. From that experience im rechecking bet before posted and ofcours making screenshots. I would lile if there is chance for u to getb back money,but the is 0%. 100% they didnt change your bet,their system is automated.
    this

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Anyone with Windows 7 or later has the "snipping tool"
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w.../snipping-tool

It's easier than it has been to grab a screenshot. You dont have to open another program to paste it. Just click it once after anchoring it to your menu bar at the bottom.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

marathon = dicks

marko-tropojo
    marko-tropojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

They do that.plus be aware of some shady doggy Russian legue.Marathonbet fixes them u

Quote Originally Posted by lottery View Post
    I have been betting with marathonbet for a year or two and I am starting to see a strange trend with them- they tend to be very unethical.

I am in the sports industry for few years, I can not say this about other popular betting websites but with marathonbet they are clearly very unethical.

I made a bet last night in the Argentina Cup for Rosario DNB (draw no bet) and the game finished 0-0 in the first 90 minutes and then Rosario lost in the penalties. I assumed the bet would be settled as void.

This morning I see that marathonbet settled the bet as lost. I am like 99% sure that I have made the bet for Rosario DNB and now I see the bet settled as Rosario Cup winner and there is no way I would make that silly mistake, I always re-check every bet before I make it.

Now because I didn't take a picture of it, they probably are going to try and claim that it was a mistake on my part.

From now on, I will be taking pictures of every bet that I make and we really need a department specialized in helping us suing these betting companies otherwise they are going to be cheating us forever.

Regards
    When there are not any live betting they offer some low Russian legue.and this matches are usually fixed

Playon
    Playon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Does anybody know how long Marathon lets you bet parlays after being limited?