marko-tropojo
    marko-tropojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

18BET is a scam.they stole my balance of 6000 euro.

Hi I deposited 500 euro in September and up to now.i made it 6012.betting on hundreds of matches.i requested an withdraw last week.and today they email me saying that I have duplicate account.unbeliveble.which is not true I don't know what to do. Please help.!!!!!

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

They are offering 300% bonus by email, just AVOID it. Trying to get everything they could.
    Points Awarded:

marko-tropojo gave caveira 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marko-tropojo

I have all screenshot, proofs.etc.i didn't do anything illegal.just bet on hundreds of teams and got lucky.now I don't know where to complain....can they do that to players.does anybody know where should I complain.these people owns also 1bet. 10bet they won't mind playing dirty at one of this sites.does Sbr helps in this case???

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi - If you fill out this Complaint Form one of our Dispute Analysts will take a look at your case.

marko-tropojo

18Bet getting ready to dissappear.

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    They are offering 300% bonus by email, just AVOID it. Trying to get everything they could.
    They will dissappear soon.guarantee

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by marko-tropojo View Post
    They will dissappear soon.guarantee
    They didn't.

Instead they are a top book I don't want to miss.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

What made you bump this 4 year old thread Lonnie?

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I want to say hes a shill, but why would they have someone bump a dead thread with bad publicity.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Nah, he's not a shill. Posts good info mostly.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Someone just asked me about 18bet. He said there are many scam reports on SBR.

Just found this thread then where somebody thought they will disappear.

I've been a customer more than 3 years already and have not experienced one single payout issue. I have no idea why they have such a bad image.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Someone just asked me about 18bet. He said there are many scam reports on SBR.

Just found this thread then where somebody thought they will disappear.

I've been a customer more than 3 years already and have not experienced one single payout issue. I have no idea why they have such a bad image.
    I've used them as a "sharp" book because they sometimes have slightly higher odds than Pinnacle or SBO. Never took their soft odds or arbed them...yet I got limited to almost nothing (well, not exactly limited, they just stopped accepting any bets) and gave me a very hard time when I wanted to cash out. Got my money but my experience was not positive at all.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Lonnie55 how fast is their withdrawal to ewallets?

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    I've used them as a "sharp" book because they sometimes have slightly higher odds than Pinnacle or SBO. Never took their soft odds or arbed them...yet I got limited to almost nothing (well, not exactly limited, they just stopped accepting any bets) and gave me a very hard time when I wanted to cash out. Got my money but my experience was not positive at all.
    +1
    And many stories about bonus scamming. If your balance grows while doing rollover, they say you have multiaccount and cancel any winnings.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Lonnie55 how fast is their withdrawal to ewallets?
    Less than 24 hours up to 15k

megapoxy
    megapoxy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

18bet has improved a lot lately (had an inactive account for 2+ years ago and started to use them again the past 6 months) but they still have significant issues (it takes ages to approve a bet which is ok pregame but NOT when in play, sometimes they don't accept the bet -pregame as well- since the odds change in either Asia or bet365 while it is "loading, also they quite often remove the bet option that you placed a bet or reduce the odds a lot after placing or trying to place a certain bet) despite which they are to me the closest thing to bet365 (that is impossible to avoid limit nowadays) regarding "exotic" leagues (pregame and in play as well).
    18bet has been added to Sportmarket (for over a month already) even though not all their matches are available (for instance in exotic leagues that they have odds before Asian bookies there is not such option in Sportmarket).
    I also have the impression that they don't limit winners, in the past I had stopped cause it seemed that they had limited my account but somehow that is not happening lately (and like "Asia" it's max click per bet, not "max bet" like bet365 and so many others).

Last but not least when I started withdrawing frequently I was informed that there is only 1 free withdrawal per 30 days (in the past it was only required to rollover the deposit some times to ask for a withdrawal without fees), since January that is.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by megapoxy View Post
    they are to me the closest thing to bet365
    Quote Originally Posted by megapoxy View Post
    I also have the impression that they don't limit winners
    You got it. Since they launched their new software last summer it's simply the only book in the market that has a similar range like bet365 but doesn't limit plus does fast payouts.

I agree with all the other things you've mentioned. Sometimes they don't accept a bet saying "odds changed" or "odds not valid" which can last for hours which is really annoying.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Im gonna try them. Looking decent.

rbnooks
    rbnooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Sorry for bringing up an old thread.

I see lots of stories from'13 to '17 about this site confiscating earnings for next to no reason (of course one never knows, but with the amount of stories on the net, I am inclined to believe at least some of those stories)

However, starting from '18 I think there are no such stories anymore... And I can also see they have gotten a MGA Malta license (which in
    my head is way better than Curacao)

So can I fairly safely create account, take welcome bonus and wager, bet etc. on this website like any other bookmaker? Does anyone have experience with this bookmaker?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by rbnooks View Post
    However, starting from '18 I think there are no such stories anymore... And I can also see they have gotten a MGA Malta license (which in
    Fraid not :-(

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by rbnooks View Post
    Sorry for bringing up an old thread.

I see lots of stories from'13 to '17 about this site confiscating earnings for next to no reason (of course one never knows, but with the amount of stories on the net, I am inclined to believe at least some of those stories)

So can I fairly safely create account, take welcome bonus and wager, bet etc. on this website like any other bookmaker? Does anyone have experience with this bookmaker?
    Most of the bad reviews are related to bonus issues, so why run the risk?

Besides, it's been a solid book so far.

rbnooks

I consider bonuses and repeat campaigns part of the RTP/valye a bookmaker provides. For a person with my betting unit size, bonusses and other repeat campaigns are a significant part of the overall result. This means of course that when I bet I choose a bookmaker based on odds+campaigns value.

It is possible that if betting unit size if e.g. 200 euro or more bonusses do not matter, but I am not there yet.

Anyhow, in my mind, a bookmaker that in bad faith ***** welcome bonus customers can also **** you over at any other time as well. I may be mistaken, but it would seem to be the mos logical conclusion to me.

I always read and follow T/C, but if bet18 still has a very bad reputation I will probably stay away. On the other hand, if they are like average with regards to that, I am okay rolling the dice. (Only ever had problems with one bookmaker, and even there I got my money. They ended up closing after repeat technical? problems.)

It is just from reading past posts on forums from '13-'17 it seems to be *a lot* of people getting burnt. Just wondering if any new players tried them lately - possible after they changed where they are licensed.

rbnooks

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Fraid not :-(
    Do you mean they still have a bad reputation for '18 customers as well or that Malta licenses are not more trustworthy than Curacao?