Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Its been a minute...

I'm trying to make some skrilla off this NBA season. Its been a while (3-4 years) since I used to bet with betjamaica and never transitioned to pinnacle. Are they still invite only to sign up? Do you need a referal? Any crazy changes in the past few years happened in the online betting world? I loved those checks from BetJamaica , I'm tryna get back in it.

Skrilla777

and hows everyone liking the warriors this year on a side note??

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    I'm trying to make some skrilla off this NBA season. Its been a while (3-4 years) since I used to bet with betjamaica and never transitioned to pinnacle. Are they still invite only to sign up? Do you need a referal? Any crazy changes in the past few years happened in the online betting world? I loved those checks from BetJamaica , I'm tryna get back in it.
    Thanks for the question. No, Pinnacle sports is not invite only.

Skrilla777

Ok i'm going look into signing up this weekend. I like to mainly stick with one book..Damn anyone see the warriors beat utah. i thing they covered the spread by .5 unless it changed but imo theyre the team to look out for this year especially once they get David Lee back..