garrey7
    garrey7's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBG Global

I'd like to say a few words about SBG Global, I've seen a few negative comments about SBG I don't know what happen to others on the site but I've been using the site and I've been very happy with they're site no problems at all with payouts or withdrawls,don't like the fee's and resrictions but overall it's a great site as far as I'm concerned. they even as so much contacted me about the NFL weekly picks and total points scored on Monday nite football to tell me I won the 15,000 grand prize, if they hadn't I would have not even known I forgot I played it, they even still issued me the grand prize even thou I was a full member.I think people should give them a chance to redeem they're rating.Every week they have been depositing my winnings and I withdrawl with no problems of not paying. keep up your good standings with me anyway SBG. Great site!!!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

the grand prize is not issued now mid season? what are you talking about?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Slow pay shop that had the F1 scandal years back taking future bets at high odds then dropping payout odds. Mixed reviews on slow rolling players and payouts. Much better options out there.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Once SBG gets your phone number...expect calls from random area codes for the rest of your life.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753