70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Anyone else have this tech issue at 5dimes?

Put in a wager like usual. After I hit confirm, it goes back to the main menu like it normally does. Only my balance is the same as it was before, and the wager doesn't show up under pending bets. The bet never went through. And after it does this, if I try to click on any section and hit "continue", nothing happens, just refreshes the main betting screen.

This doesn't happen all the time, but has happened to me 4 times over the last week or so. Last night it cost me a winning wager because I didn't notice my wager didn't go through until I went to go check my balance after it was over. Could this be a browser issue? I use Mozilla. Likely an issue on their end? Other? When it happens, I usually just login to their mirror site and put my bets in on there, which always works.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I have never seen that and place bets every day at 5 dimes.

Did their support offer a suggestion? Browser issue?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

never had that problem. i like the mirror sites. use them all the time. why not just use mirror site.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Put in a wager like usual. After I hit confirm, it goes back to the main menu like it normally does. Only my balance is the same as it was before, and the wager doesn't show up under pending bets. The bet never went through. And after it does this, if I try to click on any section and hit "continue", nothing happens, just refreshes the main betting screen.

This doesn't happen all the time, but has happened to me 4 times over the last week or so. Last night it cost me a winning wager because I didn't notice my wager didn't go through until I went to go check my balance after it was over. Could this be a browser issue? I use Mozilla. Likely an issue on their end? Other? When it happens, I usually just login to their mirror site and put my bets in on there, which always works.
    Haven't had any issues (use pre-match betting all the time). That said, in the meantime do what works. Maybe contact help and ask about any browser issues.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I just had same problem with 5 dimes. As I am limited to 25 usd per bet i had to place 4 bets to get total of 87 usd what i planned to bet. On all 4 bets i had to enter password (as usual betting 5d procedure) and bet was "accepted". Today i see these bets dont exist not in graded or pennding. I just spoke with 5D support on their chat. They say i did not place these 4 bets at all. I also asked if they had any tech issues with other people. They said - NO,sir.
    I had same problem with selecting league to bet on. It just deselects league and keeps main menu. It is not Firefox or IE or Chrome related as it appears on different times. Somethimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Last 3-4 days is this situation for me.
    What is going on over there at 5D? Cost me about 400 usd cover bet.
    Last edited by Tony Cash; 10-25-14 at 01:58 PM.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Delete your browser history and cookies. Usually that solves it.

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Tony why even waste your time at 5 dimes Once they started limiting me I found greener pastures elsewhere. its not worth the time to have to worry about small bets...GL

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

I'm having problems logging in right now. Been working fine all day, but can't get in now.

Anyone else?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Fine here now

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ironman, I agree with you 100%. But sometimes 5D has little better odds than Pinn so i use them, but after this i think i will move my betting to Pinn regardles to odds.
    5D limits are ridicolous, somethime i have feeling i bet on D rated crap book. 5D pays - cant say they dont. But they will never be Pinny class no matter how hard they try.