wasprush
    wasprush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Please go read my post on globalbet.eu forum and remember the words MY FRIEND if someone says that it Jeff Cash watch out for his new website and I know you read this forum Jeff you posted here about a month ago and they deleted you

BearsFan1
    BearsFan1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Quote Originally Posted by wasprush View Post
    Please go read my post on globalbet.eu forum and remember the words MY FRIEND if someone says that it Jeff Cash watch out for his new website and I know you read this forum Jeff you posted here about a month ago and they deleted you
    Yeah maybe that's what we all need to do, Jeff is becoming a joke the way he sells his soul lying to people, but it's people that are money hungry like that that end up getting there do at some point in time… We can only help anyone considering doing business with BETMAYOR to run. Or any new books pop up scrutinize and verify!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave BearsFan1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

So did you get your money and how much was it ?

packattack
    ptannura
    packattack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2212

Now they are suspending people's accounts.

BearsFan1

Quote Originally Posted by packattack View Post

Yup they are a joke. Blocking anyone they owe phone numbers. Call from a different number and you get through. They are still trying to get new business and screw other folks. Tells us 1 thing for sure... July 1st means nada.

packattack
    ptannura

seems that way. Nobody is answering their phones. Next move is the website disappears

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8885

Quote Originally Posted by packattack View Post
    same here/ terrible

L-Town Hustler
    L-Town Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cant connect to their mobile site. Seems like we are shit out of luck

packattack
    ptannura

Looks like they are going to run

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

I am truly sorry to hear this.

Jeff kept taking deposits knowing there is zero chance of paying anyone right up to the last day.

Jeff is human garbage.

Kennedy aka Charles will be calling and emailing some of you no doubt from crsportsbet or wherever. He will sing a song about how this new place is nothing like Betmayor. But don't be fooled. It will be. Odds are Jeff and Andrew are in on it also.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-29-15 at 03:17 PM.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Don't fall for their backup site BetBCK.com either!

L-Town Hustler
    L-Town Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Looks like my acct is suspended. Its a damn shame. The sad thing is they only owe me $400. Poor bastards

BearsFan1

Quote Originally Posted by L-Town Hustler View Post
    Looks like my acct is suspended. Its a damn shame. The sad thing is they only owe me $400. Poor bastards
    They/Jeff are pathetic. It's gotta be sad to look in the mirror for them. july 1 and they are another failed stat.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Well today was the deadline did anyone get paid ?

BearsFan1

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Well today was the deadline did anyone get paid ?
    Capt that question was answered long ago. HELL NO nobody got payed.

BearsFan1

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan1 View Post
    Capt that question was answered long ago. HELL NO nobody got payed.
    So all is quiet and no more rumblings. Another book bites the dust. I have started at another book seems legit. I plan to play a few months before I stamp of approval it.

captrobey

So all is quiet and no more rumblings. Another book bites the dust. I have started at another book seems legit. I plan to play a few months before I stamp of approval it.
    Let us know- I will give a new book a try you know me willing to take a risk..

T4TRUTH

Let us know- I will give a new book a try you know me willing to take a risk..
    If any book knows how you come on her talking so much junk, they will probably refuse you, lol.
    So no need to just let the thread die, good to keep it going to let everyone know that the outfit you said was so great is horrible....please please stay awayfrom anywhere I play thanks, all good shops and don't need negative rants from you, jedi mind trick posts should I say...

Tell me honestly how much do you have on balance with those people? did you actually lose your account and there are just finished or what??

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    If any book knows how you come on her talking so much junk, they will probably refuse you, lol.
    So no need to just let the thread die, good to keep it going to let everyone know that the outfit you said was so great is horrible....please please stay awayfrom anywhere I play thanks, all good shops and don't need negative rants from you, jedi mind trick posts should I say...

Tell me honestly how much do you have on balance with those people? did you actually lose your account and there are just finished or what??
    Yes i am finished there they never payed everyone else they owed. I had $3000 in there but it would have took forever to get it if at all so i ended up losing that.

DwightShrute
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-11-15 at 04:30 PM.

BearsFan1

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Hilarious man! Probably not far from the truth.. Sorry excuse of a man. Time to put a big bet on longest shot in home run derby and forget about that joke LOL.

T4TRUTH

Yes i am finished there they never payed everyone else they owed. I had $3000 in there but it would have took forever to get it if at all so i ended up losing that.
    That is really really sad to hear man, sorry about that. no recourse nothing...? ? I seriously thought they had funding as they were owned by some other industries or belonged to a group I thought, like tech stuff or some other business cannot not remember , must try and look that up.
    well hey you were winning so it is an easier pill to swallow to lose out on not getting winnings.. back up on the horse and round and round it goes...

DwightShrute

I seriously thought they had funding as they were owned by some other industries or belonged to a group I thought, like tech stuff or some other business cannot not remember , must try and look that up.
    Nope. Just 2 guys and 2 employees, 30-40 players, tons of lies and excuses.

I am sure Jeff Cash aka Powers is already somewhere else using a different name. Maybe Richie Rich?

Maybe he's at CRSportsbet with Andrew and Kennedy aka Charles Smith?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-12-15 at 01:58 AM.

captrobey

That is really really sad to hear man, sorry about that. no recourse nothing...? ? I seriously thought they had funding as they were owned by some other industries or belonged to a group I thought, like tech stuff or some other business cannot not remember , must try and look that up.
    well hey you were winning so it is an easier pill to swallow to lose out on not getting winnings.. back up on the horse and round and round it goes...
    No recourse because i lost the money since i had to wait an additional month to get paid. But as it turned out i would have been in the group now waiting to get paid anyway even if i had not lost it.

wasprush

There sight is still up

T4TRUTH

that is screwed up, was reading another thread about people complaining on low limits of getting paid, just goes to show. I will take getting paid low limits every day of the week as opposed to never get paid.
    Slow dough is better than no dough...ALWAYS

captrobey

that is screwed up, was reading another thread about people complaining on low limits of getting paid, just goes to show. I will take getting paid low limits every day of the week as opposed to never get paid.
    Slow dough is better than no dough...ALWAYS
    The ones that are on here that i pretty much trust have not mentioned anything about even being slow paid. But if that is true i agree with you it is better then nothing at all.

packattack
    ptannura

Tried calling BetMayor today out of curiosity. Someone picked up, i gave them my acct # and PW they asked how they could help me. I replied by telling them my account was suspended and was curious why. I was put on hold and the call dropped. Tried calling back but it kept going to Voicemail.

wasprush

Block your call then tell them u want to open an account see how helpful they get. My guess they will get real helpful and they will have a account open real quick. Jeff Cash you are pathetic
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave wasprush 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packattack
    ptannura

I was thinking the same thing wasprush.... unreal

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193
    Points Awarded:

BearsFan1 gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tiffandgolf
    tiffandgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Stay away, the same scam artist that ran Globalbet.eu are also
    Behind this. Same exact voices just changed their names. Maybe they could pay me the thousands they scammed out of me from globalbet and also the folks they screwed from betmayor before they start another one.

BearsFan1

I think that's the best thing you can do the moderator man, any book that these jokers are associated with its put him on blast and make sure that these thieves Remain the pathetic moneyless chumps they are!

wasprush

crsports called me last night be prepared

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

I think that's the best thing you can do the moderator man, any book that these jokers are associated with its put him on blast and make sure that these thieves Remain the pathetic moneyless chumps they are!
    No need to have ago at opti he just giving out the information so no one else gets scammed.

First ... 1213141516 Last