MDSmith
    MDSmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Incredibly slow payout from BETFAIR AGAIN !!!

This company are really trying my patience again over their increasingly poor and slow payouts, last week i won quite a lot of money and spread my bets across 4 different bookmakers one of which was Betfair. The bets were placed last Wednesday night and all payments have been received most of which were in my account on Saturday morning and the only one i haven't received payment from AGAIN is Betfair they are the worst bookmaker in the UK for paying out especially for some reason if you place a bet at the backend of the week they take an absolute AGE to pay you. I have just spoke with them and asked why they are the only bookmaker out of 3 others Corals, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power not to have paid me and i got the same old crap that it takes 2-5 days and it has left their end and there is nothing they can do about it. I work in Commercil Finance that is my job and as i explained to the girl it DOES NOT take 2-5 days to make a bank giro xfer or a xfer to my DC it takes no longer than 48 hrs which is why i have been paid by every other bookmaker and again i asked her WHY you the ONLY ONE NOT to pay me ? i tell you why it is because they are taking the complete and utter piss by taking as long as humanly possible to pay up and as i said to the girl the only other concievable reason is that they are experiancing problems which i really cannot believe. i used to use them as my main account but only use them very infrequently now because of this very issue. Has anyone else experianced similar problems with these guys ??? As i said to the girl i just spoke to this is the very last time i place a bet with them as i am simply not waiting 6 days to get payment it is just taking the piss.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Incredibly slow? You're on a forum with mostly Americans who wait weeks for payments sometime, only to bounce when they deposit the cheque.

Usually with betfair, if I withdraw before 5pm its processed that day, and in my bank 2 days later. If you withdrew wednesday night, it would be processed on Thursday, two working days later it will be in your bank. Check today after 3 and it should be there. Not all that slow really...

If 3 working days is incredibly slow, then get a skrill account and it will be there a few hours after its processed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Settle down guy

Your still gong to play there

Too much value

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Even if you withdraw on betfair it stays as a pendind withdrawal for 24 hrs which you can cancel

I've never had any trouble with payouts from them I normally request a wd on a Sunday night and in my account by Wednesday morning

As the earlier poster says a lot of Americans wait weeks for a withdrawal I waited over 6 months from oddsmaker a few yrs ago

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

I can get ******** payouts from bet365 within 12 hours, pinnacle usually 30 minutes. I asked betfair why their ******** takes 3 days, I got the same answer. It takes 2-5 days to process. But never had a problem of getting it by 5 th day.

MDSmith
    MDSmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Yes i appreciate that their is a huge amount of American punters on here and i also appreciate the fact that as you quite rightly pointed out and i have seen for myself on various threads time on getting withdrawals into accounts is quite ridiculous and i think completely unacceptable so it must seem strange to see a punter from the UK complaining about waiting 6 days. In the UK we normally wait up to 48 hrs sometimes a day later but 6 days in the UK is a joke the funds left my bank account on Thursday they have my money so why should we as a punter have to wait up to 6 days ? You can argue that if i am that worried about getting paid promptly i should go into a bookmaker and have a bet but this is sometimes really awkward as the amount i lay out causes problems with authorization ringing through head office etc so i sometimes have to spread my bets out via different outlets and running around shops is not always viable. My main point here though with Betfair is why could all the other bookmakers pay me out and they cannot ? the answer is simple the more money they have in their account and the longer it stays there the more interest they get and the more money they make but they will never ever tell you that of course they wont we all know why i think they only do maybe 2 payment runs a week ONLY which is why there is always a delay. I have to say that i have never had a problem getting paid no matter how much it is but my problem is the length of time it takes them compared to other bookmakers in the UK and i just hate the lies they tell the girl today was so arrogant it was untrue as she said the classic "saturday and sunday are not working days" so today is day 3 of 5 but as i said to her why did 2 payments come into my account on Saturday morning and then the classic "i wish i could speed it up i really do but it is out of my control" AND MINE to nut what isn't out of my control is betting with your company again !!!

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

They did pay me with 20-24 hours by Neteller.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by superhans View Post
    Incredibly slow? You're on a forum with mostly Americans who wait weeks for payments sometime, only to bounce when they deposit the cheque.

Usually with betfair, if I withdraw before 5pm its processed that day, and in my bank 2 days later. If you withdrew wednesday night, it would be processed on Thursday, two working days later it will be in your bank. Check today after 3 and it should be there. Not all that slow really...

If 3 working days is incredibly slow, then get a skrill account and it will be there a few hours after its processed.
    Don't go comparing the US experience with what the rest of the world expects and generally experiences. That would be a horrible standard to set.
    I've always got payouts from Betfair within 12 hours. But I use Skrill, which is just so convenient.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

True, was just adding a bit of perspective for the OP.

'Betfair a day slower to process payments than Ladbrokes' doesn't have the same ring to it

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by MDSmith View Post
    As i said to the girl i just spoke to this is the very last time i place a bet with them as i am simply not waiting 6 days to get payment it is just taking the piss.
    i doubt it....

so you deposit in a book and once you win you clean out the account??? so when you need a bet again you have to redeposit??

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

They always pay exactly 12 hours later after withdrawal on Skrill.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16030

i make withdrawl 2-3 times every week on DC and they are never late - 2/5 days that is normal.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

No question about it , betfair on time every time, sometimes it is on the individual bank that takes a little longer to clear but in about 12 years or more cannot remember exactly have never ever been late.
    that is for sure.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

This whole thread is complete drivel, OP already knew how long the time frame is for payouts from Betfair but still creates a pointless thread complaining. If you want quicker payouts use Skrill/neteller and dont waste time whining about it.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

not sure what you are talking about, I've been a betfair customer for years. I request a withdrawal in the morning and it hits my account by that afternoon

jjgold

One of the best payers in the industry disregard this thread starter

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Yep agreed I requested 3 sep payouts over sat/sun and was in my bank Tuesday afternoon

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

the funny thing is that with betfair I had same thing years ago only to find it is on the end of my own financial institution that causes the delay on receiving payments and crediting them.
    the 2 to 5 days is a window of time but they definitely process it and get it out fast and then it is my own bank to how they deal with the electronic deposits coming in.
    I have never waited more than four days providing it is not a weekend and it is of course business days which is up to the financial institution..
    with betfair never had a problem with the amount or the timeframe but if you call you own bank and ask them why the money is not in your account you will be surprised to learn 9 out of 10 times they have sitting waiting for someone to update the system

jjgold

This was an agenda driven thread that was all false

Every once in a while a competing book will sign up a poster and do it

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

jjgold, what is with your avatar? very strange