kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Kudos for 5dimes!

I have nothing else to say! 5Dimes is really a #1 book in this market. I guess if you not cheat or take advantage of this book then Tony never bothers you. I request a withdraw (new unlimited method) and the fund is available in my plastic in 6 hour. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you very much for taking my actions.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I wish they give me more than $20 limit on invicta & prop bet. Went I 1st join I was giving $500 limit on reduce juice on ufc event, now it is $100. I guess $100 limit is still lot better than unibet & ladbrokes...lol.

Yes 5dimes pay out is pretty awesome too for Canadian, they give me fair exchange rate base on xe.com so which is very nice by them.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Requested another payout (low 4 figures) at 5pm via same method, and fund is already in my plastic. Wow... I'm speechless!
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave kaliboyz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Was a customer there for 12 years until last when I was thrown out a of the racebook by Becky. I have asked to speak to Tony or anyone that can reinstate my horse wagering. But no one has contacted me.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The SBRodds development team has had a few laughs at some of the games that are coming through the feed (Lines that come in from the books are what causes the event to show on SBRodds.com). They are covering some d2 football matches this year... obscure games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5Dimes top three in the business for USA players

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5Dimes top three in the business for USA players
    yes, indeed!

mreclectic
    mreclectic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

5dimes customer service suck, they have a lot of options that is it. It is not better than heritage.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mreclectic View Post
    5dimes customer service suck, they have a lot of options that is it. It is not better than heritage.
    I was treated like a king at 5dimes in the last few weeks. I don't know what are you talking about bud! and i don't want to argue with you on the point about Heritage CSR is better than 5dimes. The only thing i can tell you now that 5dimes is not giving out any perks like Heritage does, so that's why people praising Heritage CSR like God. If you're a $500/$1000 bettor, and if you want to get a payout $5k/$10k in couple days, then 5dimes is the way to go bud. And remember 1 more thing!! Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The SBRodds development team has had a few laughs at some of the games that are coming through the feed (Lines that come in from the books are what causes the event to show on SBRodds.com). They are covering some d2 football matches this year... obscure games.
    Might as well. The whole scare was that they are more vulnerable to fixes or sharps could clean up on them. The former rarely ever happens, and with so many sharps working for books now, the latter probably won't happen either. Gives us more options, I'm for it!! Had fun betting on teams like EWash and Weber St in the past for small amounts.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Unbelievable, requested another 4 figure payout last night before going to bed, wake up and the money is in my pocket... 5dimes, you're the best! Thank you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

You sound like a big winner Kali

Wish I could be testing books for 4 fig payouts this often!