Albundy33
    Albundy33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

hrwager

I keep getting these texts from hrwager? Offering 50% cash 50% FP bonus? Anybody ever use these guys?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Yes

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yea i just started recently legit and great Customer service no matter who you talk to. George, Rock, Mark have had good interactions with all don't like the texting thing but offer great bonus if you want it. And when im being cheap they are the only book i ever played at that you can send 50 deposits person to another ppl. Got a few withdrawals from them recently very quick. Glad i gave them a try and only reason i did was becuz BetDsi fukked up on a bonus their CSR is disorganized. My 3 books now Heritage, Hr, and 5Dimes sometimes.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Had same issue with DSI. One rep says you qualify and the next says you don't after the deposit.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

Have anyone received a chk payout from them? I requested one earlier this week. They said it will take 30 days.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I have used them and never had any issues.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Never had any issues.

George is great and so is the rest of their staff.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

HR is a rock solid shop with great customer service

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Decent book although dont like phone/text spamming

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

they are a great book...excellent customer service and no payout complaints

if you ask george to take you off the promotional texts you will be removed immediately

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

if you ask george to take you off the promotional texts you will be removed immediately
    Sounds like it might be smart for him ask people to opt in to receive text message offers. Or let them text back to opt out at very least.

I applaud hard working marketers but this is the one negative theme that seems to come up in every hrwager conversation.

He might get almost the same overall response from a much smaller opt in list anyway. If people think they are getting something first or exclusive they are far more likely to take notice of the messages.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

this

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Same people over and over sucking hrwagers balls.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: asdf21

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I don't know how you guys praising for this book. I contacted them because i got an email for 150% bonus. They want me to make a deposit, but i told them that i like to all in my deposit and multiply my deposit and withdraw if i hit 3-4 times. So they told me that i will not eligible for 150% bonus due to the fact that i told them. LoL, without taking a bet from me and already mark me as a threat. I don't think their pocket deep enough, so please be cautious! I'll take my money to 5dimes and Heritages.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Same people over and over sucking hrwagers balls.
    what is this suppose to mean? i just started using them so im not sure if you mean everyone else. And maybe if you gave them a try you would have hr wagers balls down your throat also and gargling. You act as if we get money by telling you our experience with them. Its about helping other posters make an educated decision on if they want to play with the books and trust them with their hard earned money. We are here to help each other obliviously your just here to troll.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    I don't know how you guys praising for this book. I contacted them because i got an email for 150% bonus. They want me to make a deposit, but i told them that i like to all in my deposit and multiply my deposit and withdraw if i hit 3-4 times. So they told me that i will not eligible for 150% bonus due to the fact that i told them. LoL, without taking a bet from me and already mark me as a threat. I don't think their pocket deep enough, so please be cautious! I'll take my money to 5dimes and Heritages.
    Hey Kali they prob told you that since there is a rollover and you wouldnt meet that by only hitting 4 plays. And you dont have to take the rollover you knw. There are times i do if i dont want to withdraw quick if i hit or vice versa your decision man.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    what is this suppose to mean? i just started using them so im not sure if you mean everyone else. And maybe if you gave them a try you would have hr wagers balls down your throat also and gargling. You act as if we get money by telling you our experience with them. Its about helping other posters make an educated decision on if they want to play with the books and trust them with their hard earned money. We are here to help each other obliviously your just here to troll.
    Nah....I'm not busting on hrwager. It's a very good book and I have played there andbeen paid quickly. I'm busting on the same posters who kiss George's as s over and over again hoping for that special treatment.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

1 V I C E all the way fellas. Griffin and his book are tops in my opinion

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Nah....I'm not busting on hrwager. It's a very good book and I have played there andbeen paid quickly. I'm busting on the same posters who kiss George's as s over and over again hoping for that special treatment.
    No problem with that i understand you man

jjgold

1 Vice is a C-rated book in my ratings sheet

Pass

aortega521

Jj how much does sbr pay you? I hope they at least give you some knee pads for being on the the floor for so long. Never go by SBR ratings. Look at bet Islands you moron, they had them rated nearly on top with 5dimes. Sure you can go put your money I big books, no problem. But when you run into a customer service issues, have fun speaking to the Asian lady who's accent you can't understand. The guys at 1 V I C E are good guys that treat every customer well, and your money is safe.

jjgold

Pass at 1 Vice

They do not have big bankrolls compared to others

aortega521

Jj when have you heard a payout complaint? Name one, post a link, post something. Your trying to find a needle in a hay stack and there's not one there. They run a good book. The only reason you say this is because SBR wants you to and your on their payroll. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, I get it. I sure hope everyone else does too.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Not everyone who says HRwager is a good book are people that get special treatment.

I get nothing from George, never have and never will. It's simply ignorant to say they aren't a good book for the majority of US players. How many books are there for US players to choose from? So we have the 5dimes family, bookmaker family, betonline's family, youwager, heritage, Bovada and after that there's only so much else if you want something different. Sure play the staples first if you want, but if you want anything else, clearly HRwager has proven to be a solid option.
    Last edited by darkhat; 09-15-14 at 02:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave darkhat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

HR & Vice are both worth a look as far as the bonus type books are concerned.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Good recommendation book.

I do not play there...was shut down in bases the year they opened, no bonus because of this...no reason to play.

I do use 1 Vce - haven't won enough to be shown the door there. Both are receiving books, and both will adjust limits for the right customers. If you want security...put money in a bank. If you want a secure book offshore, go to the guys who give you 10% and not 100% and pray. ANY book can close in this environment. 5 and Heritage are great, but no one is untouchable if the US government sets it's sights on you. Off the radar places don't garner that attention. You think if there is a serious move to allow online wagering MGM, Wynn and Caesars don't sick the government watchdogs on offshore 2-3 years ahead to clear the landscape?

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass at 1 Vice

They do not have big bankrolls compared to others
    JJ, I have nothing to argue with your statement. You're right!

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Jj when have you heard a payout complaint? Name one, post a link, post something. Your trying to find a needle in a hay stack and there's not one there. They run a good book. The only reason you say this is because SBR wants you to and your on their payroll. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, I get it. I sure hope everyone else does too.
    if JJ on SBR payroll, then what about me? 5dimes is the way to heaven bud!

aortega521

5dimes no doubt has a good shop, but 1 V I C E has a customer service that the dimes will never have.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    5dimes no doubt has a good shop, but 1 V I C E has a customer service that the dimes will never have.
    I'm strongly disagreed with you! I was treated like a king at 5dimes in the last 2-3 weeks. Customers service was awesome, and very polite. I would say, treat people the way you want to be treated.

jjgold

You guys need to remember with smaller books like vice of course they have better customer service because they don't have a lot of accounts

The bigger books with lots of accounts sometimes customer service could be lacking

It's common sense

Overall five dimes has good customer support

kruppe
    kruppe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

I have used HR in the past, made my rollover somehow, never had any issue on the p2p payouts

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    1 Vice is a C-rated book in my ratings sheet

Pass
    Yeah but you are quite clueless....what was that Betislands rating again? LOL
    Points Awarded:

aortega521 gave dark star 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg gave dark star 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

My ratings are very good

I never played it bet islands

It's probably along the measures of 1vice as far as financial backing

If a place like 1vice and HR wager has poor risk management policy both go bankrupt

I guarantee it

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Bad comparison cheers Jon offered free half points on 3 & 7 along with cash bonuses, higher limits, free payouts, and limited backing and experience. Shop ended taking in to many sharps. 1 Vice and HR are both better shops than GT bets which SBR has ranked at a B

12 Last